Final

Sooyoung Birthday Project

 

 

happy reading..

 

 

 

 

“Oppa,,, ,” Yuri called her dancing crazily boyfriend in the middle of the empty room. He immediately turned his head and gave her coolly smile. “Just stop dancing! Come here!” She waved her curving fingers, impatient seeing her leisurely boyfriend.

“miss me, huh?” He approached her with foolish grin.

“Aniyo! It’s about Siwon Oppa.” Yuri pursed her lips, little mad to Yunho. “Why don’t you help him? Everyone is ready down there!”

“Aigoo. . . are you angry to me because I’m not helping him?” He narrowed his eyes.

Yuri sighed heavily. She tried to calming her self instead of answer Yunho question. Yunho was watching her with chuckles because Yuri looks prettier when she’s mad. 

“Oppa, don’t you remember that Siwon Oppa helping a lot when you confess to me?” She was patiently explained to Yunho. “He needs your help now, Sooyoung almost arrive and you have a big role here.”

Yunho only nodded his head but inside he doesn’t understand what Yuri was talking about.

“Oppa, are you listening to me?” She snapped her fingers in front of expressionless Yunho.

“Arasseo, sweetie.” He pulled Yuri closer. “But I have question here, , ,” He smiled sweetly to her, trying not to make her even mad. “What should I do?”

Yuri gawked at him, holding the back of her neck. “Jung Yunho. . , seriously!”

“Yul, I swear they didn’t tell me the plan yet.” He was setting serious face this time.

“That’s because you didn’t pay attention while they explain the plan, Oppa.”

He grimaced sheepishly. “Tell me then once again, please.” He pleaded.

“But we have no time Oppa. Let just join the others first.” She dragged him downstairs.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Alligator Yoong! Where are you bringing me?” Sooyoung yelled from the back seat.

“Ahh Unnie. . , ,” Yoona rubbed her poor ears. “It’s your birthday, so I want to spend time with you.” She answered nonchalantly while drive the car.

“But we already passed this way 2 for 5th times and you never change the route. Are you fooling with me?” She scolded the poor Yoona. She regretted agree with her unnies plan. So, she was driving in silent, had not any reason to avoid the furry Sooyoung.

“Yah! Im Yoona! Are you deaf?” She shouted again with her high-pitched voice, lost her temper because she’s hungry and Yoona weird behavior.

“Ahhh. . .unnie! If you keep screaming like that, I might be really deaf!” Yoona replied with her aegyo voice.

“Your aegyo won’t work on me. At least give me food. Don’t you know that I’m half dead now?”

‘bwoh?’ that was the most impossible thing, “Then where you get strength to scream like that, unnie?”  Yoona attempted to distract Sooyoung. “What do you want to eat then?” She took a peak her unnie through the front mirror and saw Sooyoung start to grins.

“Let me thing first.” Sooyoung had lost in her thought of food. That was good opportunity to asking her unnies whether they have done with the surprised.

“Yoong! let’s buy ddobokki over there.” She surprised the busy messaging Yoona, causing her phone fall from her shaky hand.

“oh, o-okay unnie.” She stuttered.

“Why are you stuttering?” Sooyoung leaned in to the front seat.

“You surprised me unnie.” She pouted.

“Really? Mianhe Yoong.” She smiled cutely.

Yoona was parking her car in front of the vendor. While Sooyoung busy with the ahjumma, she called her member and fortunately she could bring Sooyoung back. She sighed in relieve, thinking that she might be dead if have to bring Sooyoung around.

“Unnie, we should back to practice room now.” She informed Sooyoung once she stepped inside the car. Her hands full with boxes of ddobokki. “Why are you buying so much unnie?” Yoona gasped at the sight.

“I’m extremely hungry now. Let’s go!"

 

 

 

“Oppa, you’re the one who has the authority beside Soo Man sajang-nim, makes sure you scold them when they arrive here then Siwon Oppa will come to the room and bring the cake with him, understand?” Yuri explained once again to Yunho who nodded his head up and down vigorously.

“I’ll hide over there, Yoona will acting cry so don’t you feel too guilty. Just scold them hardly, Oppa.” She gave him reassuring smile before disappear behind the corner door.

She knew Yunho regard Soo like his little sister and never angry to her before, look how nervous he was in front of the practice room. Yuri prayed this plan will work. She peeked at Siwon who holding the superb big birthday cake and grimaced at him. She knew that Siwon really love Sooyoung, that’s why he order those cake. She gave him thumbs up and seeing the other was ready with their role.

 

Not too long, Yoona and Sooyoung entered the practice room. Sooyoung had finished the boxes of ddobokki amazingly during their making time to the practice room, leaving Yoona stared dumbfounded at her. To her surprised, there was only Yunho inside the room with both of his hand on his hip and looked so unpleasant.

“Why are you come so late? Don’t you know that we have no time to practice for the next concert?” He stared angrily to the girls.

It was first time to Sooyoung seeing Yunho angry like this. “Mianhe Oppa.” Her eyes were teary now while the actress Im already weeping none stop. Yunho was continuing his speech until Sooyoung could not handle her cry anymore.

Siwon could not hold any longer and gave the other member signal. He walked in silent behind the crying Sooyoung and Yoona with the big cake almost block his sight.

“Happy birthday my giraffe queen!” Siwon squealed in delight.

Sooyoung turned her head to find Siwon standing behind her with much effort bringing her birthday cake. Soon the room filled with people singing happy birthday to her and Yoona laughing so hard, while Yunho dragged Yuri to the corner, having kissing time with her. -.-“