Chapter 15 - Why are we even fighting?

Life With MBLAQ

It's been 7months sinse you started dating Seungho now and you really believe he's the one and he tells you time and time again that he doesn't see himself with anyone else but you. The problem is his job and his personal life can't mix. All you want to do is be a happy public couple like normal people but seeing as though Seungho is part of MBLAQ and he's the really amazingly attractive leader.... It's not possible for you to have a 'normal' relationship.

Seungho: What's on your mind?

You: Aniyo, it's nothing....

Seungho: Don't push me out Kalie.... I'm not stupid and I'm not going to let this go.

You: Look it's nothing just drop it! It doesn't matter anyway.... You wouldn't care.

Seungho: *stands up* Yah! Don't you ever tell me I don't care or wouldn;t understand! I care so much it hurts and I try to understand you no matter what happens. If you push me out like this how am I meant to understand?!

You: *suprised*

Seungho: *sits on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands*

You: *really upset*

Seungho: I'm going out for some fresh air... *walks out and takes his sunnies, wallet and car keys*

Mir runs into your room after seeing Seungho slam the door on his way out.

Mir: Noona! What happened? Are you okay?

You're on the bed crying.

You: Mir....

Mir: *holds you tightly* Aigo, what's hyung done this time?

You: It wasn't him, it was me...

Mir: What did you do?

You: I'm just stupid.

Mir calms you down and you eventually find yourself asleep on mir's arm whilst lying down. G.O comes to see what's happening when he gets home and he walks into your room slightly confused. He sees Mir sleeping like a retard and you in his arms with a small trail of tears coming down your face.

G.O: Aigo.... What happened to make our dear little Kalie-ah cry?

Mir: *gets up and says in a whispery yell* Yah! Hyung, when did you get here?

G.O: Aish! This punk, when did you start saying 'yah' to your hyung?!

Mir: Mian~ *cheeky*

G.O: Is Kalie-ah okay? And where is Seungho at a time like this?

Mir: I think they had a fight.... Noona has been crying all afternoon.... We should leave her to rest.

Later on the guys are all sitting out in the lounge room and have disscussed everything when Seungho walks in.

Mir: Hyung....

G.O: We need to talk...

Seungho: *sits down with a cold look on his face*

Mir: Hyung how could you leave noona like that...? Even if she upset you? 

G.O: YOu know she was crying all afternoon until Mir calmed her down.... 

Mir: She's sleeping nwo so don't wake her.... She's exhausted...

Seungho: I just came to pick up a few things.... I'm not here for long.

You wake up when you hear the guys talking and you walk out with puffy red eyes and a big jumper on looking adorable.

Mir: Omo, now look what you've done. *walks over and hugs you* Noona, just go back to bed.

You: *still very upset*

G.O: Kalie-ah.... You okay?

Seungho walks out of the room after picking up his jacket.

You: *run over to G.O and throw yourself on him and hug him tightly*

Mir runs out after Seungho after seeing you that way.

You: It's so stupid.... What we're fighting about *crying*

G.O: *holds you and kisses your forehead* Kalie-ah, don't be upset. You're with G.O oppa, so lets do somethign fun and happy arasso?

You: Like what? *sniffling*

Mir has finally caught up with Seungho.....

To Be Continued.... (: