Sorry, I love you. :|

Sorry, I love you. :|

 

“Good bye, Kyuhyun. I love you.” SooYoung said softly to Kyuhyun, she was talking with him on the phone.

“Good bye, Sooyoung,” Kyuhyun replied.

“Is that all? No ‘I love you too’?” Sooyoung asked. She is now starting to be frustrated.

Kyuhyun just laughed.

“I think you don’t love me anymore.” Sooyoung said, sadness and irritation could be traced from her voice.

“You know I do not say those words when I am with my Hyungs.” Kyuhyun explained.

“You are always feeling embarrassed whenever you are with me and at the same time, with your Hyungs. You do not say ‘I love you’ to me when they are around, even when the other SNSD members are there. What is there to be embarrassed of?” Sooyoung asked.

“Why is this girl always complaining about this? Aish!” Kyuhyun thought, keeping himself calm. “It is not as if I am not really telling you that I love you. I say I love you whenever we are alone together, so why was that attitude now?”

“Sorry, Kyu” Sooyoung said. “Aish…”

“Don’t think too much Choi. You know what I feel for you.” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay, if that’s what you want then I will hang up now, bye.” Sooyoung did not wait for Kyuhyun’s reply anymore. She hung up her phone then went straight to her bed. All she wants to do that night is to cry. She is so confused now; she does not know what to do. She just tried to remember all the sweet things that happened to them. But then, reminiscing those things just made her feel so depressed.Remembering those times that Kyuhyun was still sweet, caring, so loving and etc. “Why did you change, Kyu? I have missed that Kyu…” Then she fell asleep.

XXXXXX

“Happy 3rd anniversary, Soo!.” Kyuhyun said happily and kissed Sooyoung.

“Happy 3rd anniversary too, Kyu.” Soo said, then continued eating her Gelato ice cream. “That’s all. No “I love you’ mentioned.” She thought.

They are in a gelateria now. Yes, today is their 3rd year anniversary as a boyfriend-girlfriend.  And that is how they spend their special day -- only in a gelateria. It is not that they are not capable of celebrating on an expensive restaurant, they had just get used to eating and celebrating on simple shops, like this one.

“Aren’t you happy today, Soo?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

“Kyuhyun, I-I-I… have something to tell you.’ She said.

“What’s that?” Kyuhyun’s face is full of confusion.

“I have thought about it for months now… I-I-I… I think we should end our relationship now.” Sooyoung said, trying to fight the tears that will soon fall from her eyes.

“What?! Why?” Kyuhyun was surprised. “What’s wrong?” He asked himself.

She does not want to ruin this day but she had enough, and she could not take it anymore. Kyuhyun had always been like that. She remembered again those instances that made her feel that she is not that important to her, so shy to tell her ‘I love you’ whenever they are with other people and so shy to express his feelings for her when they are with other people. He never fails to make her feel that she is an unimportant person in his life…

“I think this relationship would not work anymore. I cannot take this anymore. I have loved you. I have expressed my feelings for you in all the ways that I could express it, but I received none. It is not that I do not believe that you love me, it is just that, I do not deserve this kind of treatment.” Sooyoung paused, looking for any changes in Kyuhyun’s expression, but she found none – just a poker face Kyu.

“Whenever you say that you love me, I cannot feel any emotions from what you are saying. It is just like you are reading it on a poem or whatever… I have known you for almost three years now, and I kow you more than you know yourself. You are not like this before, Kyu. Before, you always say you love me, you never fail to do it sincerely. You are so sweet during those times…  I have missed that Kyuhyun before. I have waited long enough for that Kyuhyun to come back, unfortunately, I think I cannot wait for him anymore… Every time I ask you to change, you just get mad at me… You always insist that I just think too much… and I am just being irrational and that there is nothing to be worried about… “ Sooyoung continued.

“But, I really love you…” Kyuhyun said, still trying to absorb what Sooyoung is saying.

“Yes, but not like how you loved me before…” Sooyoung said, her eyes, tears are now starting to fall.

“But, Soo…” Kyuhyun complained.

“Stop it, Kyu! I have had enough! You always complain whenever I complain with your treatment towards me!  I am so tired of having this kind of treatment!”

“I love you, Soo… Please do not leave me…”

“No… stop that. I always feel that I am not that important to you… Do not make your loved one feel that they are unloved, because you do not know what will happen… In the end, both of you will just suffer. And that is what happened to us. Goodbye, Kyu. Thank you for everything.”

Sooyoung kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek for the last time. She walked out of the gelateria, leaving Kyuhyun crying. As soon as she arrived in her car, she dialled on her phone, she called Sunny.

“Sooyoungie?” Sunny said as soon as she answered her phone.

“Sunny-unnie, I broke up with him today.”

“Oh, shocks. Are you happy with your decision?”

“No, but I have thought of this for a very long time, and I think that it is the best way for us to be happy.” Tears falling from her eyes.

“Aish... Sooyoung, calm down. Remember, this is what you have decided.”

“yes, I know, but it really hurts.” Sooyoung could not stop her tears anymore. “Sorry, Kyu, I love you.”

 

A/N: I am planning to make a part two of this. What do you think? J

Comments, suggestions, etc., are so much appreciated. So please, leave a comment.

Thank you for reading!