Surprise! - PART 2

Maybe there won't be a next time

NARRATOR'S POV

The young couple walked down the bussling street with their hands intertwined and swinging ever so gently between them. Anyone on the street could see that the two were perfect. They looked like they were made for each other. Soulmates. Except we all know looks are decieving and in reality Mei Xing was secretly praying that hopefully this relationship could blossom even more and maybe just maybe Kris could return her feeling and love her for real rather than pretending to just because he wants to get over a heartbreak.

Kris led Mei Xing to a small cafe nearby, when they walked in they joined the end of the queue while chatting away. They seemed to be in their own little world.

"Xing Xing, I really wanted to make it up to you today," Kris said while wrapping his left arm around her shoulder and stuffed his right hand into his pocket.

"What do you mean make it up to me?" Mei Xing asked while playing with her clutch.

"Well we just missed celebrating the new year together because you were in hospital and also because we were on bad term," he said while tilting her chin to look at him. She looked up at him shyly through her eyelashes before looking else where to ease the blush that had somehow managed to creep up on her face.

"Next!" the worker screamed.

The pair stepped up together before going to place their order.

"Hi, can I get a Caffè Americano and a Toffee Nut Latte for my girlfriend please," Kris said pulling her in tighter in his one arm embrace while she smiled with a deep red blush present on her face.

"Sure thing coming right up," the male worker said while giving them a friendly smile.

The two made their way to join the pick up queue, Mei Xing placed her clutch under her left arm and clutched it between her upper arm and her side. Kris rocked back and forth on his heels while observing the cafe and his surrounding, he suddenly came up with an amzing plan and quickly excused himself.

"Baby, the line is still quite long, you don't mind waiting in line while I make a quick phonecall do you?" he said placing a hand on her cheek and smoothing it with his thumb.

"mhm, you just go gege I'll be waiting right her," she said smiling in return.

He gave her a peck on the forhead before walking out the door and stood outside while he made his phonecall.

 

WU YI FAN'S POV

While Mei Xing stood in line to wait for our drinks I suddenly got an idea and I excused myself to go make a phonecall reagarding the matter. I planned on surprising Mei Xing by having a nice candle light dinner tonight at my beach house on the sand where we can look at the setting sun and calm sea. I pulled out my phone to call my butler.

"Hello Shàoyé,"

"Hello, could you send someone down to our beach house and ask them to set up a candlelit dinner on the sand for tonight please,"

"Of course Shàoyé, I'll send someone down now as we speak,"

"Thank you,"

"No problem Shàoyé, will that be all?"

"Yes,"

"Goodbye Shàoyé,"

"Bye," I said before handing up.

Once I pocketed my phone I smilde thinking about how surprised she would be, I turned and walked back into the cafe, and walked next to my angel, who seemed to be busy texting on her phone. I crept up behind her and gave her a backhug and rested my chin on her shoulder.

She let out a little gasp, she probably thought I was a stranger. I let out a chuckle and told her, "Xing Xing-ah it's just me relax,"

I felt her tense in my arms a bit before relaxing 100% in my arms and nestled her back into my chest. We stayed like that occasionally walking forward when we had to. I must admit the scent of her perfume was so sweet. addictive. Intoxicating.

 

NARRATOR'S POV

"One Caffè Americano and a Toffee Nut Latte ready to collect," the two squeezed their way to the front to pick up their drinks,

"You too looks so cute together," the female worker said while handing them their drinks.

"Thank you," Kris said before taking Mei XIng's hand in his. (A/N to clear it up, the clutch is under her left arm she's holding her latte in her left hand and Kris just took her right hand,)

The comfortable silence embraced the two as they strolled down the street again holding hands while sipping on their drink.

"Where do we go now ge ge?" Mei Xing asked turning to look at him.

"How about we go to the beach?" he asked walking backwards to face her.

"Isn't it going to be a bit cold to swim?" she asked puzzled

"Who said anything about swimming?" he chuckled

"Oh, well then we can play on the sand?"

"Of course anything my baby wants she can have,"  he stopped walking and Mei Xing bumped into his chest, she looked up and Kris took that chance to give her a kiss at the edge of . She blushed probably for the billionth time that day.

' I don't know what it is about Yi Fan ge ge that always make my insides melt and my knees turn to jelly'

With that they got into Kris's car and they buckled up before they departed for the beach.

______________________________

I'M A TRILLION TIMES SORRY

I DIDN'T REALISE I WAS GOING TO BE THIS BUSY

I'VE FELT LIKE I'VE BEEN LACKING AS A PERSON IN GENERAL AND I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR HAVING NEGLECTED THIS STORY FOR QUITE A WHILE AS WELL AS ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND SILENT READERS

I'M SORRY YOU ALL HAVE PERMISSION TO HATE ME

I'M TRULY SORRY

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

ANYWHO I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL GUESS WHAT

I GOT BIG BANG TICKETS TO SEE THEM LIVE IN LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWHO I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE AN EFFORT AND CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS FIC

REMEMBER

READ, ENJOY, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE

LOTS OF LOVE

GEEKINTHEPINKGLASSES