Random Question

FriendZone

 

“Sky-shi, fans are aware that you and Lee Joon-shi are best friends since you were 6, right?”

“Neh”

“But fans wanted to know something else.”

“What?”

“Have you ever dated each other and if you haven’t, would you?” Lee Seung-gi, the Star Golden Bell host inquired.

Surely, the question rendered me speechless for a second. My best friend and l stared into each other’s eyes. The moment the question sunk in, we bursted out laughing leaving the other guests astonished at our reaction.

“Ahem.” I cleared my throat awkwardly and so did Lee Joon. “Well what a random question. Anyways, we both discussed about this when we were in highschool.”

“Neh,” Lee Joon nodded. “I was the one who brought it up.”

“We both agreed not to date because, you know, it’s weird. It’s like dating your own twin. So we never dated.” I reasoned.

“So you treat each other like twins?” The host asked.

“Yeah, pretty much.” Lee Joon replied and was now uncomfortable at the mention of our conversation back when we were in highschool.

“Plus we know each other way too much.”

“Yeah” Lee Joon agreed.

“Then..” Lee Seung Gi was about to continue when GiGi-eunie paused the video showing my latest appearance on a TV show.

“So you guested on Strong Heart with Lee Joon to clear up rumors of you dating?” GiGi-eunie asked.

“Yeah, YG appa wanted me to clear the rumors with Joonie.”

“Oh. Ok, too bad I wasn’t there. Gosh, I should’ve cancelled that photo shoot for Vogue. If I did I would have seen G.O.” GiGi eunie sighed.

“Aigoo!!  Our little dongsaeng is in love.” Shawna-eunie and Jade-eunie said in unison.

“Yeah.” I continued. “In love with someone who takes care of ‘Pigeons’.”

“It’s true? About the pigeons?” an interested Jade asked.

“Yeah, Lee Joon told me about it. He said he lost his innocence.” I replied

“Well anyways.” Jade eunie started, changing the disturbing topic. “It’s a good thing you explained that you were just best friends. Coz you know, you both might get haters. Like the last time with Lee Joon and Hyuna.”

“Yeah, a lot dislike Hyuna after the scandal. Poor girl.” GiGi eunie agreed.

“By now the rumors might be dying. So let’s practice. Okay?” Shawna eunie requested.

“Sure!” I beamed.

“ZG4ever!!” We all shouted and finally continued practicing our dances.

 

Well, you might be confused as to what happened so let me explain. Yesterday, together with Shawna-eunie, Jade-eunie,  MBLAQ ,  I guest starred on Strong Heart(with other idols of course, not just us) to clear up rumors of me and Lee Joon dating.

You see, I tweeted old photos (below, imagine the guy is Lee Joon. The girl is Sky) of me and Lee Joon all mushy and stuff and guess what? Netizens immediately made a big deal about it and jumped into conclusions that Lee Joon and I are dating or have dated. Man, so annoying. Of course, it got me in trouble with YG appa and he wanted it to be cleared that we weren’t dating.

 

korea-love-relationship-ulzzang-ulzzang-tumblr_lkyne9QeKN1qiqetio1_400.jpg

 

So, yeah, my manager talked to MBLAQ’s manager about guest starring in a TV show and clearing things up and MBLAQ’s manager agreed. All in all, Zero Gravity and MBLAQ’s main purpose on guesting in Strong Heart was to clear up the rumors. (A/N: A bit repetitive, right? Sorry, I’m not the best writer. :D)

But were they really just rumors? Yeah they were. Though, they wouldn’t be just rumors if I wasn’t too scared to get out of the friend zone. *sigh*

 

 


 

A/N: Hi I’m a new writer in asianfanfics and I’m very doubtful about this story because I might not be able to write a story with a good story plot. So it took me long to update.

Anyways thanks for reading and please please please comment (I sound desperate, don’t I? lol)!! HeHe!

BTW I don't really know how Stong Heart works but it's the first tv show I thought of.