A Big Price to Pay

Dog Life

It was around noon. The sun was hitting the Earth with it's gentle warmth. Donghae had stop crying, he was sitting in the alleyway, weak. He was looking at the sky, his eyes still red, his heart still crushed. He wondered...was it love? It felt like it. So beautiful, yet so painful. His eyes were heavy...

-I told you you would have to paid for such a wish.

The voice again... He could see him, now. A strong looking man with a sweet and gentle voice.

-Who...who are you?
-I am Shisus...Nah, just kidding, I am Siwon, I am the one who granted your wish.
-It hurts...
-Love always hurts at some point. This is not the price, though.

It was not? This pain in his heart wasn't what he had to paid to have asked to see Eunhyuk again?

-What is it, then?
-You wanted to live for him, so you did, but since you heard him say he wanted you to go, you have no reason to be anymore.
-What does it mean?
-It means you will die because you heard him reject you.

He should be scared of death, he knows that, be he wasn't. Siwon was right, he had no reason to live anymore since Eunhyuk didn't want him anymore. He was living for him, because that was what he asked for.

-When will I...
-When the sun goes down, so will your life. It will not hurt, it will just feel like you are falling asleep. You only have a few hours left, and as time go by, you will be weaker. You shouldn't move, it will only accelerate the process. I don't know if you will have the time to see the stars, however.
-I don't care...Thank you anyway...It was all worth it.
-It was all I could do, you deserved a second chance to live.

He heard footsteps as the man, Siwon, walked away. He loved Eunhyuk. Who knew he would believe that love was worth the pain. The soil was warm, the wall was too. It was sad, but it was such a better way to die. Knowing he had the chances to have friends, and even know what love was. He only wished he could live longer.

He only wished Eunhyuk didn't wanted to get rid of him.

He wished he could see him just one last time, just to say how thankful he was and how happy he was with him.

Just...one more time.

How long has he been laying there? Seconds? Hours? He didn't know, but it was too fast, he wanted to see him again, but would he have the chance? He didn't pray, he didn't ask anything, however. It was the price to paid and he knew it.

His eyes were now so heavy to keep open. He didn't even know if he was going to see the day end, it was so hard to stay awake, bue he wanted to, He wanted to see Eunhyuk just one last time.

Please.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

You are lucky I already have this on my DA...I don't know when I'm coming back, and because your comments are so sweet, I am using time at school, in class, to give you this chapter :33. About Siwon...imagine, when he present himself, a lot of light behind him, then the light disapearing qhen he says he is kinding (about him being Shisus). So yeah, I'm gonna shut up now and make you wonder how it is going to end :33