Moving House

Moving House

 

"Let's get married..in our hearts.. No one will know" he innocently asked her hand in marriage, while holding and fondling her hand. Though seemed sudden, he didn't mean to be joking. Not at all.

"W-what do you mean get married? Do you already have enough money to buy a house?!" she said chicly, stuttering a bit. Though she did seem to consider his 'proposal' as a joke, but it sent thousand of butterflies in her stomach. Taking every ounce of her will not to say yes at that moment, considering they were just dating for a short while.

Hearing her blabbering about house and assets, he lowered his shoulders unknowingly and let out a heavy sigh. He couldn't even buy his parents a decent house after almost 3 years debuting. Let alone for her. For them.

Yet he promised himself. One day, he'll buy her a house and propose her for real and more seriously.

==============
~After a while~

"Yeobo.. I finally could buy my parents a house!" he told her excitedly over a private dinner at her house.

"I'm happy for you.. You've been working hard for that.." she smiled.

He smiled.

I'll work even harder to buy you one, too.. Just wait...

================
2 years later.

He said in an interview that he wanted to buy a house for himself....

That he's interested in interior design lately.

That he wanted to design the interior himself.

Then not long after, he did buy one for himself.

Thinking by himself while smiling idiotically..

Finally I can ask her hand in marriage, for real..

He then moved out of the dorm he shared with his brothers for years, with a heavy  heart. After all, they've been sharing everything together for years with them.

His babo giant-brothers wept childishly at his 'farewell party', begging him not to leave.. But his elder hyung consoled him,

"It's good for you to learn how to live independently. We're still brothers and a team even though we don't live together anymore.. I should thank you anyway.. I won't have to sleep on the floor after you leave hahaha..." he ended it with  tease.

He smiled. True that. Nothing will change even though he moved out. They'll still be a team.

He then called her to help him arrange things in his new place. After all, interior designing has been her hobby before it becomes his.

Finally it's the moving time.

He prepared everything carefully.

He wanted to arrange everything in his house with her. It'll become their house anyway, or so he hoped

He also kept the velvet box which he has prepared inside his pocket. Feeling it went 'thump thump' eratically just like the sound of his own heartbeat.

She came inside his house noisily and started nagging at how messy it is..

He chuckled inwardly. She has his nagging disease now, it seemed.

They started painting the walls, arranged furnitures and their things at its place. She had her share for her things in wardrobe and kitchen too, of course.

After a tiring day, they both lied on the floor, with her head on his arm, making it her pillow. They just lied there without words, merely enjoying their rare-togetherness.

He fondled the box inside his pocket nervously. Thinking whether it was the right time. Or not?

"Y-yeobo...."

He called her unconsciously.

"hmm?"

No turning back now, he thought.

"I-I..already bought a h-house.." he stuttered..

"I know..and I'm happy for you.. Finally we have another secret meeting place.." she smirked naughtily while looking at him.

Seeing that, he grew more nervous, but still let out a laugh.

"S-so.. Y-you.. Ehm.. C-can I take you with me now? Y-you said you'll m-marry me if I can buy a house?" he asked her nervously, while looking at her endearingly.

She stared at him with eyes widened in shocked and mouth agaped. What did I just hear?

"Y-yeobo.. I'm sorry for being too sudden.. But I've been working hard to buy this house so I can fulfil your marriage..uhm..requirement.. Marry me, please.." he was a bit panicked now because her no-reaction attitude.

Seeing love and sincerity in his eyes, unknowingly she shed a tear. Never came across her mind that he would really fulfil her half-joking statement..few years back.

Trying hard to find her voice back, she could only muttered a hoarse, "Y-yes.." while nodding her head vigorously.

His face broke into a huge grin yet his eyes unconsciously teared up, "Thank you.. I love you.." was all he could say while pull her into his embrace.

Finally.
==========

-after embracing each other for some time-

"Let's have twins later on~~~", he sang it in his old moving-song-tune, went back to his playful mode.

"YAAAHH~~" she said while hitting his chest lovingly (?), her nose flaring.

-E.N.D-