Tears and Blood

Taeyeon meets Exo~ [Hiatus]

Baekhyun's face was near hers and Taeyeon was a red as a tomato by then. Baekhyun stared into her eyes and moved closer to her lips Taeyeon was to busy thinking about what just happen to even notice untill she turned around to face Baekhyun their lips met. Hyorin was jelouse and took Taeyeon off Baekhyun which made Taeyeon hit her head on the table really hard. The boys were shocked and quickly made their way to Taeyeon, Sehun picked her up and panicked (Seyeon moment :D) He shouted at the 8 girls to call an ambulance by the Taeyeon's head was spilling with blood. Sehun had Taeyeon's blood all over him he was angry and fustrated at Hyorin " do you know what you did?!?! 

no wonder why you arnt appreciated here!" Sehun yelled at Hyorin tears already filling in his eyes Taeyeon's body lied there like she was dead in Sehun's grip. All the boys looked shocked, angry and worried whilst the girls were already crying.Hyorin who felt no guilt at all  just smirked Kai saw her and came up to her and -Slap- ", dont think your innocent" he shouted at her angrily at her "She deserves it" Hyorin replied with a smirk. The ambulance came in and rushed to grab Taeyeon everyone quickly followed out as well all Sehun could smell was Taeyeon's scent and blood.Sehun was sad and went up to Hyorin and pushed her out of the Cafe He started yelling at her "look what you caused you made everyone sad and miserable" Hyorin was grinning evily "Just wait till shes not with you she will get what she deserves" She whispers in Sehun's ear then walks off.
 
Very Very Very short chapter
miahnae i just need to brainstorm some ideas~
Who do you think Taeyeon should be with? or i can just chage the story and make Taeyeon end up with Sehun? :D