Meeting Taeyeon

Taeyeon meets Exo~ [Hiatus]

  <--- Look at Henry's face xDDD

 

At Taeyeons Cafe~

''Unnie'' a short haired blonde girl whined to Taeyeon ''Nae Sunny-shii?'' she replied calmly ''Unnie there are some hot boys ready to be served can you go and take their order?'' Sunny replied while blushing Taeyeon sighs ''Arraso'' then walks off to the table.

Taeyeon walks up to the table and introduces herself ''Annyeongasayo Taeyeon Imnida im your waitress for today whaat would you like to order?''

Suho looks up from the menu and is stunned from the short figure infrount of him but snaps out of his daze as for the rest of the boys they all look at her the same. Taeyeon soon notices it and hides her face behind her notepad pretending to take notes. She then as if the boys are ready to order. After taking their orders she leaves the table.

Giving the orderto her friend Yuri and Seohyun to make 12 Chocolate Bubble Tea's. Taeyeon and her friends soon decided to performe a random song after the boys bubble tea is served.Taeyeon then gets up on stage with the 8 other girls and are in cute dresses ready to perform their song Chocolate Love. After the music starts playing the 12 boys look up and grin seeing how cute Taeyeon is but one of them isnt focused on Taeyeon but is focused on Yoona. Sehun kept thinking to himself  *wow that girl she looks....really pretty*.

After performing Taeyeon waves to the crowd (like how she is in the GIF) and the 12 boys stand up to clap as soon as Taeyeongot of stage she went to change back into her uniform and see that the 12 group of boys are trying to get her attention. She walks up to the table and ask them if they wanted anything. Sehun the asked why they performed, Taeyeon the explained to all of them ''Well you see i made a group of 9 girls including me and we always wanted to perform''

 

To be Continued....

 

Miahnae i have a stuid curfew T^T