Going away from what was left

To Infinity and Beyond..

"Get up,we are late!"

I heard my mom's voice ,it was 7 AM in the morning,i was wondering why the alarm clock didn't get me up,till i realised i forgot to timed it at 6 AM,we were rushing to go to the airport in time,since our flight started at 8 AM ,i got up shocked ,as i saw my mom taking the luggage and placing them in front of the door.

I saw myself at the mirror of the bathroom ,disgusting,as always.. As i took a bath ,i dried my scaled hair and then straighten them up ,my half-dyied blue  hair. I took out a pair of ripped jeans as usual,wearing a black T-shirt and my lovely pairs of vans.

I took a look at my room for the last time,it was empty. Since my dad passed away all i was going to do was staying all day-night awake,listening to Kpop,the only thing that makes me really happy inside,my source of happiness. I used to spend all the time with my dad. He was my hero,my life. But then...that cold night of december,he was coming back from work,with a big smile on his face as he always did,another car came right in front of him,the car popped out from...nowhere. And then...ahh...i dont want to talk about it.

"Come on! We have to leave" my mom's voice get heard again.

"Im coming!"

As i took my skateboard at my left hand ,and my ipod at the right one i closed all the rooms doors and leaved. Mom was waiting by the taxi  ,i took out my headpones,cuz i didn't want to talk to her,we were moving to Seoul ,my origin.

Daddy talked to me about how him and his cousins spend the childhood there,since he was a lonely child,just like me,he learned me about Kpop,that's why im so obsessed by that kind of music,it's like,one of the things that he left me.

We didn't talk all the way to the airport. As we got in the plane,two Korean hostess was waiting people with candies .

"Buongiorno(Annyeong)" One of them said with a happy face,i just quite smiled,just to not look rude.Through all the flight i slept,beacuse every i used to stay up all night,i barely close my eyes for a few hours a day.So i was exhausted.We finally arrived in Seoul. The view was amazing,i loved it. All the stores,the parks ,everything was perfect.

"Open the door" my mom said gently ,as i saw her caring the luggage  ,i felt guilty cuz i was holding only my guitar,a suitcase and my skateboard. By opening the door i took a look at the house ,the new house that my mom bought,2 rooms,at least i got my own room this time.

I was excited ,you know,Korea ,the place of Kpop,the idols,oh my god. I placed my stuffs at my room ,a light blue color appeared as i looked up,my favourite color,i was wondering what a concidence was that.

"School start tomorrow,u better get ready,so take out the new books ,and start studying"

"Sure mom,whatever you say."

"Hey don't talk to me like that!"

"I'm sorry ,okay?" I replied,i becamed so agressive,so selfish,maybe this is the reason why i don't make any friends,or,even the one i left in Italy,didn't cared anymore about me ,like she did before.

I thought it was a good idea going for a walk to get knowed the neighborhood,but firstly i had to help mom to put the boxes in the right place..

"Mom i'm leaving" i said,as i took my skateboard,walking to the front door. "Okay,be careful" she said from the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah" i replied,if she would really care than she will ask me something like :hey where are you going,or,may i come with you? But no.

I started waving my leg up and down to gain speed,the road was very good for skateboarding,i was surprised,even if it seemed like noone else was practicing this sport.Huh,weird..

Passing by the walkway i noticed that my house wasn't even 5 minutes away from the SM building.I stood in front of the scales for about 10 minutes,checking out every window of that building,totally silence,i was so curious,for a moment i heard a little noise ,i looked in front of me,as the door of the huge building opened up,from where Jonghyun,Taemin,Minho,Onew and Key got out from.

I was breathless,i didn't know what to do exept to go and hide somewhere,so they wouldn't notice my presence.

Was they really SHINee? My favouite Kpop group? Or was i dreaming?

My eyes immediately moved to Jonghyun,him,the man i loved for so long,his perfect blonde and brownish hair.Oh my god.I felt weak,like i worked for months without resting,butterflies in my stomach.I just stared at him till he got to the car,i think noone noticed me,fortunately,i waited till the road was clear,got up and walked my way to home.

I reached my room with a big smile on my face,even mom noticed that,i was that happy,the first day here and i saw them,them,the ones that i though i will never see..