Uninvited Guest

Summer Lovin'

 

It was nearing 12 AM but the movie was only halfway done. Eunbi looked around her room. All of the guys attention was focused soley on the movie. all of them, except for Kai's. He was busy staring at Eunbi but she was looking in the other direction. When she turned around he had already shifted his attention back to the screen. Focusing her attention back on the movie her mind starts to wander, "I never would have imagined that I would spend a Saturday night watching movies with 12 good looking and kind guys." Eunbi smiled to herself, maybe this vacation wasn't going to be so bad afterall. Suddenly, there was a loud knocking on the door, well not exactly knocking, more like pounding. Curious as to who would be sane to knock on the door at nearly 12 AM Eunbi made her way towards it. The boys, also curious teared their eyes from the movie and towards the door as Eunbi turned the knob. "Hello, may I help you?" However there was no answer just the sound of a slap connecting to skin. Eunbi gasped and looked at the person who slapped her, Hanna. Eunbi stood there silent, but she had enough sense tolessen the opening of the door to hide the fact that there were 12 gaping guys staring at her direction. "Why are you here Hanna" Eunbi asked recovering from her shock. Hanna sneered in reply. "I just like to remind you of your place and torture you" and with that she slapped Eunbi again. Her cheek stung but she would take care of it later. *I hope the guys don't cause a ruckus, who knows what Hanna might do to them and me* Luckily Hanna was too busy sneering at Eunbi to notice them, " Why is filth like you allowed to exist, I'm surprised they even let you in. You know something scum, I bet you slept with the hotel's manager just so you could stay in this suite. You're such a Eunbi." Eunbi just stood there biting her lip, tears threatning to fall from her eyes. However Hanna's torment was just starting, reaching out she attemtped to grab Eunbi's hair taunting, " I'm surprised you even get guys to sleep with you, you look like a dead rodent, just admit that I'm better than you and always will be, no one wants you you vermin." Those words stung. Eunbi tried to convince herself that they weren't true but the malice behind them hit her somehwere deep. She wouldn't give Hanna the satisfaction of seeing her cry. Instead she mustered up all of her courage and was about you tell Hanna to leave when a protective voice appeared from behind her. Eunbi turned around to see Kai standing there, his hands balled up into fists. "K-k-ka-ai oppa!" Hanna stuttured. She was in complete shock, what was this hottie doing with scum like her? She turned her eyes back to Eunbi, eyes filled with hatred, and with those same eyes she turned to Kai with a look of pure hurt, "Oppa! I was just teaching Eunbi a lesson, she's always picking on me and saying mean things about me so I decided to stand up to her, I'm the victim here! And I bet you're the victim too, she probably threatened you didn't she?" Eunbi closed her eyes and clenched her own fists * Kai will probably fall for her lies, just like he did* "My Hanna, I've only known Eunbi for a short time but I know that she isn't that type of person, in fact I think that you're even worse than the words you used to describe her earlier and for your information I invited myself." And with that he grabbed Eunbi's arms and shut the door in Hanna's shocked face. Leaning down he asked her is she was ok. Nodding numbly Eunbi made her way towards the guys. Who's mouths were opened even wider, if that was even possible.

"Psthh hyungths, what just happened?"   

"I have no idea Sehun" replied D.O

"Eunbi, are you ok?" Tao had crawled over to you and was looking at you with his cute panda eyes. You smiled at him and said you were fine, just still in shock of what happened.

"Jeez that Honno girl is such a dirtbag!"

"It's Hanna Lay, not Honna"

"Hanna, Honna, whatever she's probably Satan's spawn"

"AHAHAHAH GOOD ONE BAEKHYUN" Chanyeol high fived Baekhyun while clapping and laughing hysterically, his deep voice resonating throughout the room. Eunbi started to laugh along with them, even though it was wrong to make fun of someone Eunbi thought to herself *Just this once*  plus Chanyeols laughter was so infectious. Throughout the rest of the movie the guys had done a great job of cheering her up and by the end of the night Eunbi was back to her old self, Hanna's hurtful words had turned into a useless weapon. During this short amount of time she felt as if these guys were her best friends and the guys felt the same way. *I guess it's just one of those rare moments where friendships are fated to be* Eunbi thought to herself and she smiled. The movie had ended but strangely the boys didn't want to leave, especially Kai, although he never would have admitted it. He was pissed to the max at Hanna for hurting her. But at the same time he was surprised at himself for being to protective, usually wouldn't feel this strongly about someone. he decided that he would ask Suho about this strange burst of feeling later. But for now, he just wanted to enjoy her presence. She was different from the girls at their school (A/N: they go to a different school than Eunbi, they just happened to go to Jeju for their summer vacation as well, heheh lucky girl TT^TT) The girls at their school were so superficial and always backstabbing one another, it was really horrible. But Eunbi, she was so down to earth and kind. Even though she didn't care much about her appearence the guys could tell that she had a kind heart and a pretty face. But the same question burned through their heads, "How can we trick her into letting us have a sleepover?!"  "Nu uh, no chance, nadda, zip, zero." Eunbi shook her head to 2 pairs of pleading eyes. Exo had come up with a strategy when Eunbi left for the bathroom and that strategy involced aegyo, Sehun and Tao. A lethal combination, however Eunbi seemed unaffacted. After half an hour of "Buing buings~" and another half hour of "Noona~ Aingg~~~" Eunbi had almost burst with cuteness overload. She thought she was doing good in the beginning, however, silently squeling like a 6 year old at these adorble maknae's only got one so far. Just when she was about to give in, she was hit with an epiphany. "You guys do know that my parents are rooming with me too right?" That did the trick, all of the guys paled and began vacating her room with quick goodnight wishes. *heheh silly boys, my parents are sleeping at the very top floor tonight, good thing I begged for my own room, a girl needs some personal bubble space!* Everyone had left except for Sehun and Tao who refused to be defeated, instead the powered up their aegyo and asked her with all the cuteness they could muster, "Eunbi noona~ You have to promise us that you'll hang out with us tomorrow! BUINGGG BUINGGG~~~~" 

"asdkfljdfsdh You guys are so so so so adorble! Of course I will!" Eunbi ran up to them and began pinching their  

cheeks

"Noonahsd thag hurtbss"

"Oops, hehe sorry Sehun"

"Itsh ok"

"Now get out of my room" 

"Yes ma'am!" They saluted her and left her room with giddy smiles, Maknae Power! 

Eunbi turned around and nearly jumped out of her skin, apparently Kai hadn't left. Secretly he stayed back so he could have alone time with her. Walking towards her he pulled her into his embrace. Blushing, Eunbi could feel his strong arms around her and his fresh scent surrounded her. "Don't open the door for anyone unless its us ok? I don't want you to get hurt." Eunbi was blushing furiously but managed to give him a tiny nod. Kai chucked at how cute she was. However, realizing what he was doing with a girl he had known for half a day he stepped back and blushed madly. "Uhm, uh, sorry about uh that uhmm, I'm going to go now... uh, yeah ok Bye Eunbi, see you tomorrow!" * I really have to ask Suho hyung about that flood of emotions I get when I'm around her* Kai thought to himself. And with that he left your room, nearly tripping over his own feet. Still blushing  Eunbi checked her forhead for signs of a fever * Is is hot in here or is it just me?* Shaking of her jitters, she told herself that they were just friends, including Kai. Just friends! She told her self over and over again. However, she couldn't help the smile that resided on her face as she fell asleep. Anticipation for her hang out with the boys andthoughts of Kai's warm embrace allowed her to fall asleep with a smile on her face for the first time in 2 years.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely readers! I haven't updated in forever and this just helped me relief all that writing that I have neglected. Hope you guys like this story. Hmm I wonder what they're going to do tomorrow, (technically later in the morning) But you know what I mean ;) How's the story so far? Comment and Subscribe so I can get a gist of your thoughts! :D Thank you for reading! BTW have you guys seen exo's new hair styles, those boys can work anything and everything I swear! xD