Boundaries

Sunshine; Minho&Sulli; Oneshots

 

Note: aiasdhi omg I just finished watching Ep 06 and I was so overwhelmed by MinSul feels that I just had to let them out somehow. I don't know what this is, or what it is supposed to be, either, but... uh, I hope you guys will like it? haha!

Thank you to those who commented, and subscribed! I am glad to see more people enjoying this pair!

Featuring: Minho x Sulli

 

Boundaries

.

.

.

 

 

Sulli is the cutest dongsaeng in all of SM, as far as Choi Minho is concerned.

He just... wasn't supposed to find her beautiful.

Cute? yeah. Adorable? of course. Pretty? Sure, why not. 

But beautiful? Never. Not in a million years. Because finding someone beautiful opens doors that should be closed; carves paths that should be forbidden. Blurs boundaries that should be anything but. 

But it's hard not to, when she looks up at him with those expressive eyes of hers and gives him an impossibly wide smile that sends his heart fluttering like a bird.

"Oppa, are you okay? You went quiet all of a sudden."

Minho wants to speak. He really does want to, but he is afraid his heart will fly out instead. So he forces a smile that comes out a little crooked, more than little awkward—and Sulli tilts her head to the side, curiously observing him.

"Hm~ you need to stop acting like Taejoon even when we’re on breaks, oppa. I can’t switch between myself and Jaehee at the drop of a hat, you know." She jokes, her left eye crunching just so—and before he knows it, his trechearous heart is spreading its wings and taking flight.

"Then you need to stop making me feel like him."

By the time he gets a hold of himself it is already too late—time seems to stop and Minho finds himself holding his breath, like a child who is waiting for his mother to reprimand him for something he should not have said.

For something she should have never known.

Then Sulli blinks. "Mwo?"

And the moment ends. He can breathe again.

In its wake, Minho shakes his head and lets out a chuckle that somehow felt like sigh.

Not like you need to act as Jaehee, he thinks. You're as oblivious as her.

... I guess I should be thankful for that.

Funny, then, that he didn't quite feel that way.

"Are you sure you're okay, oppa? Maybe we should stop practicing?"

Minho nods, thankful for the diversion. "Yeah, let's stop for a while." He smiles. "You must be hungry, right? Come on, I'll invite you something."

Before Sulli could object, he drapes his arm across her shoulders and drags her to the door. She was his cute donsaeng, after all; he had to make sure she was healthy.

…And if his pulse was a little fast, his heartbeat a bit erratic as he felt her body's warmth, well… he guesses that some things just cannot be helped.

 

.

.

.

Note: next one should have more of a plot. hopefully. unless they keep overwhelming me with how cute they are orz

Comments make me smile~!