Weird;

Sunshine; Minho&Sulli; Oneshots

Note: I wrote this one back when Sulli and Minho were confirmed as leads; today I read what the said about their kiss scene, and it reminded me so much of the mental picture I had when writing this, that I decided to stop being shy and just post it haha

 

Featuring: Minho x Sulli (slightly, implied Heechul x Sulli)

Weird

.

.

.

It wasn’t that Minho did not like Sulli.

At the contrary, he liked her a lot. Enough to slow down the pace of his steps the moment he hears her voice, so that she could catch up to him and walk with him down the hall. Enough to feel his spirits lifted at the mere sight of her radiant smile.

Neither was it that he wasn’t used to it; because he was. Both for the cameras and for himself. Or because he thought Sulli—cute, adorable little Sulli—was too young for it; even if a part of him were to insist that’s the case, Minho knows better. He has never seen it himself, but he has ears, and everyone in SM knows each other. Plus, there’s Heechul; and though he knew it was none of his business, sometimes Minho couldn’t help but wonder.

And much less because he did not find her attractive. Who wouldn’t? Minho can be a lot of things, but he was certainly not blind—and it was hard to ignore a girl like Sulli when her smile could light up a whole stage.

No, it was none of those things. It was just, well… weird.

The thought of kissing Sulli, Minho means. It was just plain weird. He just could not wrap up his mind around it, no matter how hard he tries, and the disconcerted echoes of Sulli and me? Kissing? Build a nest inside his head from the moment he gets his hands on the script. It, quite literally, refused to get out from Minho’s thoughts—and it was just weird.

I’m not kissing Sulli, Minho rationalizes to himself, trying to make peace with the idea. It’s just Taejoon kissing Jaehee, is all.

Even as the day comes and he awkwardly stands before Sulli, their feet practically bumping together and the camera set on them, Minho feels nothing but weird.

And so, it is perfectly understandable that his palms begin to sweat.

“Are you nervous, oppa?”

“Nervous? Not at all,” Minho replies, and somehow his truth feels insincere. “You?”

Sulli lets out a little laugh, then; something between a giggle and a snort, and Minho suddenly feels his stomach cramping. “Not at all,” she echoes, “its oppa, after all,” and her eyes crease just so and Minho finds himself at a loss of words, his lips parting only to have the director giving the signal.

His body moves on his own, ever the eager actor, and as he leans in towards Sulli’s expectant face Minho does not know who he is seeing; either Jaehee or Sulli, and neither does he know who he is anymore—not when their breaths mingle and their noses bump, a display of clumsiness that Minho had worn off a long, long time ago.

When the kiss ends, Minho slowly opens his eyes only to find Sulli staring at him with a twinkle in her eyes.

“It didn’t feel that weird,” she comments lightly, and Minho cannot help but to agree.

“Say, sunbaenim—shouldn’t we record another take? I mean, just to play safe.”

.

.

.

Note: I hope it was enjoyable~! Feedback is more than welcome and appreciated :D if you would like to read more MinSul oneshots like these, let me know~!