Final

Desirable Depression

 

Desirable Depression: Part 2

Silence.

Their gazes were extreme. It tore. It slashed. It truly hurt.

But they didn’t stop. Verbal language was not needed for them to communicate. Just the stare was enough to express much.

After an eternity of silence Kikwang finally sat up sitting opposite his recent dominator.

“You what?” Kikwang asked with a mere whisper searching for an evident answer in Yoseob’s glassed eyes.

“And I never stopped and never will. I can’t take it anymore. As much as I’m acting as if we’re in a romantic drama I can’t hide the fact that I love you. I don’t know what you’ve done to me. I don’t like it because it hurts.” Yoseob whispered fighting back his tears.

Kikwang sat silently unable to bring himself to get any words to come out of his mouth.

Yoseob took Kikwang’s hand in his and placed in on the left side of his chest, directing at the heart.

“Right here” Yoseob whispered holding Kikwang’s hand firmly.

“Right here. It hurts Kikwang. It hurts too much. I don’t understand why I deserve to get this much hurt. I’ve never done anything sinful have I? I don’t even understand what love means. But my heart pulls and aches whenever you’re around. You’re the only thing that occupies my mind and... and it hurts” Yoseob whispered and looked away from Kikwang.

Kikwang removed his hand from Yoseob’s body and reached behind him.

It was a photo.

“You think that I don’t hurt when I see this?” Kikwang said painfully as he held up a photo in front of Yoseob.

The photo was of him and Dujun kissing. It was taken when Yoseob and Dujun were still dating during their ‘Mystery’ promotions.

“I know that you two are over. But he doesn’t stop. I know he still loves you and I’m not surprised why...” Kikwang said slightly angry.

He took Yoseob’s hand in his and kissed it.

“But not one and I mean NO ONE touches what’s mine” Kikwang said staring intently into Yoseob’s clouded eyes.

Yoseob blinked several times before accustoming to what KIkwang stated.

“Not once have you taken this off huh?” Kikwang stated pointing to the necklace-ring that Yoseob wore.

Yoseob shook his head slowly.

Kikwang smiled. Widely.

“Neither have I” He said pointing to his own necklace.

Kikwang walked around the room and gathered their clothes in his arms. He sat back down, handed Yoseob’s clothes back to him and they both quickly got dressed.

After, Kikwang sat down beside the big window which exposed tons on snow. Yoseob awkwardly stood there not knowing what to do. Their conversation was so intense that it began to form an awkward atmosphere.

But that didn’t last long.

Kikwang spread his legs patting the space in front of him. Yoseob smiled and sat in between Kikwang’s legs leaning his back against Kikwang’s warm chest.

It felt wonderful. Especially after Kikwang securely wrapped his arms around Yoseob’s small form providing warmth for both of them in the winter season.

“ You know Kiseob is just like a rainbow” Kikwang said of out nowhere.

Yoseob bursted out laughing. He always found it funny when Kikwang referred to them as the ‘Kiseob couple’ as the fans call it.

“How so?” Yoseob asked, still giggling.

“To form a rainbow a little bit of rain and sunlight is needed” Kikwang muttered into Yoseob’s hair.

“You mean that the sunlight and rain represents our ups and downs?” Yoseob asked wanting to know what Kikwang meant.

“Exactly” Kikwang replied.

For the next few minutes there was silence. Kikwang rocked Yoseob back and forth in his arms. They didn’t discuss whether they were back together or not, they didn’t need to. They felt like one just in that peaceful silence, embraced in each other’s warmth.

About an hour later Hyunseung and Junhyung came back.

“What if they destroyed the dorm?!” Hyunseung said as he hung his coat in the closet.

“You’re over reacting they’re probably back together by now” Junhyung said but truthfully not believing his own words.

They both entered the living room and froze.

“Told ya” Junhyung whispered.

Kikwang and Yoseob were sleeping embraced in each other’s arms. Legs entwined, fingers entwined, their love was entwined.

As much as desire for each other was existent for eternity, only the depression filled the deep hole with hope once again.

WOAH HOW WAS IT? I worked really hard on this one-shot! Even though its slightly longer than an original one-shot I hope it still touched your Beastly hearts :D

I'd like to give a quick thank you to all my subscribers!! Recently I update my 'Lightless' fic and after posting chapter 4 I gathered more than 6 subscribers already just because of that post!

SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I am just a fangirl who wants to express her love for her two Biases Lee Gikwang and Yang Yoseob. I express through fanfiction, poetry, lyrics, music, and so on!

JEONGMAL JEONGMAL KOMAYO!!! I love you guys!

Spread The Peace Sign just like our boys!! SPREAD THE KISEOB + BEAST LOVE!!!! <3