oneshot

Goodnight Baby

 


You unlocked the front door with your key and stepped inside. You dropped your bag onto a table nearby. Taking off your boots off, you wearily slipped on your slippers. You dragged yourself into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator. You then plopped yourself onto the couch.
"Someone's had a long day."
You look up to see Himchan, wearing gray sweats and a black v-neck. His hair was spiked up, just the way you liked it. He sat next to you and put his arm around your waist, you resting your head on his shoulder. He began to speak as you were twisting the cap off your water bottle.
"What happened today?"
You sighed. "Nothing, just rude customers, as usual." You took a couple gulps of water. He held you tighter.
"If anyone else is rude, you let me know, okay?" You looked up at him and smiled, nodding your head. He kissed your forehead and got up, walking into the bedroom. You watched him until he escaped your view.
After finishing your bottle of water, you got up and threw it into the recycling bin, then walked into your room. You noticed that Himchan was fast asleep. You smiled and changed out of your work clothes and into sweats and a t-shirt. You flicked the lights off and pulled the covers over to scoot next to him. You rested your head on his chest, hugging his warm body. You could hear his rhythmic heartbeat. Once in a while, you would lightly ruffle his soft black hair, just because you loved to. You didn't keep track of time and fell asleep with your arms wrapped around him.
"Goodnight Chan Chan," you whispered before you fell asleep. Unknowingly to you, Himchan was awake the whole time. And when he knew you were asleep, he whispered, "Goodnight baby~" And kissed you on your soft lips from his.

&&&

A/N: Super short, I know. Thanks for reading.