What I feel about you

I Miss The Old You

Ann’s POV

I don’t know what is happening right now, but for all I know is that you’re happy. I saw you awhile ago, happily chatting with my friend as your fingers intertwined with hers. I admit, I was hurt but there’s nothing I can do. We became strangers as the days passed by. We never got the chance to talk. You’re always busy with your personal things. I always find myself crying whenever I remember the days we shared together.  I guess I should quit huh, but for some reason, my heart keeps telling me that I should keep holding on. What now? Will I follow what my heart is telling me or should I just quit?

 “Ann! Are you still here?” Tippy asked as she waved her hands infront of me.

“uhm yeah, I’m alright.” I replied as I gave her a small smile.

“Are you sure? You’re spacing out awhile ago.” Jenny asked in concerned.

“Yeah I’m sure. I’m a little bit stressed. That’s all.” I said as I look at Jenny as a sign of assurance.

“Since you’re tired, do you want to go home?” Sam asked.

“Is our rehearsals finished already?” I asked.

“See, you’re not alright. We’ve finished our rehearsals few hours ago.” Jenny said as she shook her head in disappointment.

All I can do is look down. She’s right, I’m not okay. This whole time, I wasn’t paying attention. All I did was to space out and think of other things.

“Let’s go. I’ll give you a ride home. You’re already tired.” Ivan said as he reached for my hand.

“Ok, see you guys tomorrow and sorry for spacing out. I’m just not in a good mood.” I said

“No problem Ann, just rest. “ Robi said as she patted my back.

As I gave them a smile, Ivan held my hands and started to bid our goodbyes to our teen mates. As we were walking to the hallway, we accidentally saw James and Ericka walking towards us. I don’t know what to feel, happy or sad? I want to talk to him so badly but I don’t have the courage to do that. Now that he is with Ericka, I will never get the courage to talk to him.

“Hey!” Ericka said as she smiled at us.

“Hello James and Ericka.” Ivan greeted back as I just gave them a nod and smile.

“Where are you guys going?” Ericka asked as she linked her arm with James.

“Ann’s house” Ivan simply replied.

“Huh? Why is that?” Ericka asked in concern.

“Well she’s tired. I’ll just send her home.” Ivan said

“oh,, you should take care Ann.” Ericka said as she held my hand

“Thank you Ericka. Uhm I guess we need to go.” I said as I gave James and Ericka a smile.

As Ivan said his goodbye to the two, I immediately held Ivan’s hand and dragged him. I was really hurt at that moment. The way James and Ericka look at each other and the way they hold hands, I can’t help but to feel hurt. As we were approaching Ivan’s car, I can’t help myself from shedding some tears. When we were already infront of Ivan’s car, I already burst out in tears. Ivan just gave me a hug and told me that I can cry it out loud.

“It’s ok Ann. Just keep on crying. I won’t stop you. I know that it really hurts.” Ivan said as he still hugging me and giving me a pat on my back.

“Ivan, why can’t I just be happy for him? I really miss him.” I said as I was still crying.

“It’s just normal Ann. You’re just in love with him. Nothing is wrong with that.” Ivan said to me.

“How I wish I didn’t love him, so that I will not feel this kind of feeling that I am feeling right now.” I said as I burst in crying again.

“Don’t worry Ann. Everything will be alright.” Ivan said as he hugged me tighter.

End of her POV

Narrator’s POV

Little did they know, someone is watching them from afar. He is also hurting to what he is seeing. He thought that doing those things is worth it, but is it really worth it to lose someone special just to protect her?

End of Narrator’s POV

James’ POV

“James, are you okay?” Ericka asked as she looks at me.

“Ahm, yeah. I just feel a little bit dizzy.” I replied.

“Do you want to go home already? I can send you home if you want to.” Ericka said to me in concern.

“No, I’ll just go home. You stay; you still have things to do.” I said to her.

“ok, just keep safe ok.” Ericka said to me as she gave me a peck on my cheeks.

“bye.” I said as I wave my hand to her.

As I was heading to my car, I still was in deep thought. I thought that everything will be alright if I will just avoid her for the sake of her career.  I decided to go over her condominium before going home. I want to talk to her and explain everything. I already miss her and the times we spent together. As I reached her condominium, I felt nervous and kind of excited. After some few minutes, I reached her front door. I pushed the doorbell twice before she opened her door. I can see on her expression that she was in the state of shocked.

“James, what are you doing here?” Ann asked still in shocked.

As I heard her talk, I immediately hug her. Oh, how I missed her. I missed the way we hug and talk with each other.

“James, it’s already late and besides, Ericka might be worried.” Ann said as she broke the hug.

“I miss you Ann very much.”I said wholeheartedly as I look deeply in her eyes.

“James, Are you insane? You already have a girlfriend.” Ann said as she tried to push me.

“Ann, you’re the one I love. Tonight, I’m not afraid to say what I feel about you.” I said as I held her hands.

“What are you saying James?” Ann said as she looked at me with her teary eyes.

“I Love you. I’m just doing this kind of unusual things for your sake. I don’t want anyone to hurt you because of me.” I stated to her as I put my hands on her cheeks.

“I don’t understand you.” Ann said to me confusingly.

“I’d rather be the one suffering than seeing you in hurt.” I said to her.

“You should just said to me earlier. Do you know how hurt I was whenever I see you with someone else?” Ann said to me who is now crying.

“I’m sorry; I will never do that again. I promise you that I will tell you everything from now on.” I said to her as I pulled her to a hug.

“I miss you James. I miss the old you.” Ann said as she hugs me back.

“I miss you to Ann more than ever.” I said to her as I kissed her.

Ann kissed him back wholeheartedly. For her, this night is the best. It’s true, in a relationship we must always believe in everything that your partner is doing. We should trust each other in every way.

“I love you.” We both said after breaking the kiss.