Tell me what this means

[ONE-SHOT] Tell me what this means

=Donghae's POV= 

"Teukie Hyung! Where are we going?" Sungmin hyung asked. I looked up from my phone. I was curious too. 

"We're going to eat dinner with our SM family today. DBSK, Fx, SHINee, EXO, BoA, Kangta and So Nyuh Shi Dae," Leeteuk hyung replied. 

"Why?" Sungmin hyung asked again.

"Company anniversary, I think," Leeteuk hyung answered. 

We arrived at the beef restaurant. Apparently, all our dongsaengs were already there. When we entered the room, everyone stood up to greet us. Hehe, that's the good thing about being one of the oldest. We greeted EXO members, SHINee members, Fx members, BoA and Kangta before making our way across the room to SNSD. 

The nine of them have really changed from girls to goddesses, especially Yuri. I felt my heart accelerate all of the sudden and my mouth felt dry. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Donghae oppa!" Yuri greeted me with a hug happily. 

"Annyeong Yuri-ah," I found my voice at last. 

For some strange reason, everytime I'm near Yuri. I become speechless and nervous. I didn't know what the feeling was, just that whenever she was happy, I felt happy for her. Everytime I'm sad, when she suddenly appears, I will feel happy. I didn't dare tell anyone about this or they might think I'm crazy. 

I sat opposite Yuri when we were having dinner. I was finished with my food before SNSD was. Those nine girls really ate alot. Sungmin hyung stood up to go to the bathroom and I followed him. I would talk to Sungmin hyung about my weird "feeling". Sungmin hyung is one of my favourite hyungs, and he always gives good advice. 

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" 

"Neh," he looked at me. 

"There's this feeling that I always get when I'm around this person. I don't know what it is, but when she's happy, I'm also happy. When I'm sad, everytime I look at her, I'll feel happy. Also, when I'm around her, my heart always beats very fast.  I don't know what this means, hyung! Help me," I explained everything. 

"YAHHH! I think our Donghae's in love!" Really, this guy is really like a girl sometimes. 

"Of course not hyung! She's only like my dongsaeng!" I protested. 

He looked at me, as if I was lying, then sighed, "Don't worry Donghae-yah, you'll figure it out by yourself." 

His words had me feeling more confused. Did I really see Yuri as more than a dongsaeng? She wasn't really my ideal type. So, what did it mean? I did feel happy all the time when she's around. Did that really mean that I loved her? Love is a really strong word after all. I didn't know what to think, instead I groaned and threw a pillow over my head and closed my eyes, trying to sleep,

 

 

=======================================================================================================================

"DONGHAE! Wake up! We're gonna be late!" Eunhyuk shouted in my ear. I jumped out of bed, and scrambled to the bathroom to get ready. I quickly got dressed, grabbed a bread, stuffed it in my mouth and ran after Eunhyuk. In the lift, he asked me, "So, who were you dreaming about yesterday? Your secret crush?" 

"Bwoh?" I was surprised. 

*You were saying 'Give me a chance' in your sleep. Hehe," Eunhyuk laughed. 

I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall. "It's nothing, HyukJae." 

"YAH! Don't call me that!" 

=========================================================================================================

Yuri, meet me at the park.  I need to tell you something. 

-Donghae

Hopefully, she'll reply. I made my way to the park in my disguise, and prayed that no one would recognise me. 

Okay~
-Yuri

Yes!

I waited at the park for about 5 minutes before I saw her running towards my direction. I felt a smile spread across my face as she stopped in front of me. 

"Mianhe Donghae oppa! Did you wait for long?" She breathed heavily, looking at me. 

I shook my head. 

"What was it you wanted to tell me?" She asked. 

"Yuri- ah, ever since 2010, at SMTown, when we had the water fight. I felt something for you. I don't know what that feeling is, but I like it. You make me smile, Kwon Yuri. I don't really know what this feeling is and what it means, but will you give me a chance to find out?" I closed me eyes and waited for her response. 

She didn't say anything. I opened my eyes to see a smile spreading across her lips. 

All of the sudden, she threw her arms around my neck and said, "I'll give you a chance if you give me one."