Piano

Just Like Love

 

I can’t take this anymore! I tried so hard but this just frustrates me. I wanted to impress him by learning what he does most but it is too hard.

 

“Tiffany, you have a visitor.” Yuri called out from the kitchen.

I stood up from the piano and pouted. I dragged my feet in the living room and found Heechul oppa sitting comfortably on the sofa.

“Good morning, sunshine.” He flashed a smile.

“Why so early, oppa?” I wondered. “Don’t you have any schedules today?”

“I wanted to see you, isn’t that enough of a reason?” He stood up and pulled me for an embrace.

“Arasso, have you eaten?” I asked.

“Yeah, have you?” He asked. I nodded slowly and pulled him inside the room I was in earlier.

“Have you been practicing?” Heechul asked, amused of the girl who was sitting in front of the grand piano.

She bit her lower lip and nodded, “But I’m not good at it.”

“Let me hear it.” He said, looking at her graceful figure.

“Oppa, I make mistakes all the time.” She protested.

“Let me hear it.” He repeated.

She sighed before gracefully putting her hand on the keys. A mumble can be heard as she missed a note. She stood up and looked at him, “I told you I’m terrible at this.”

He chuckled softly before gesturing her to return to the seat. He stood behind her and placed his head next to her, “Feel the music, let it flow from your heart.” He whispered.

She slowly played the song with him guiding her. She got all her trust on him, “Oppa, I did it!” She squealed after playing the whole song he has given her.

“You are always able to do it.” He smiled. “Don’t rush on learning the piano that easily. It isn’t an easy instrument. ”

“Ne, I understand.” Tiffany smiled.

“Feel it,” Heechul held Tiffany’s hands and stared at her eyes deeply. “Just like love.”

++

 

Cliché me. -.- 

commets are ♥ :D