Chapter I : “WHA....??!”

Crazy Beautiful Life

a/n : bad english, lazy author and fail!crack... just... mianhee -__-"~

---♥♥♥---

 

In some empty and quiet hall, there is a short old man walking through the hall building alone and hold on to his stick hand to help him walk. However, not long after this quiet time, some of the male group in the suit run down the hall.

 

“Did you find him?” one of them with a black-glasses with kind of big body, shout to other groups that just comes behind him.

 

“I’m sorry, sir. We lost him.” The other speak and make the first guy curse in anger. Then the big guy sees the old man walk toward them who was still leaning down his gazes and slowly walks passing them.  Without wasting the time, the big guy holds the old man shoulder and turning him around to face them.

 

“I’m sorry, ahjussi. Can we ask you something?”

 

The old man slowly look up and smile a bit to the black suit man, “yes, young man? What can I help for you?”

 

“Ah, yes. Did you see someone like…” the big guy rummage his suit and take out a photo, “this?”

 

The old man tries to see a bit closer and scrunched up his eyes and fixed his thick-black rim glasses. After a whole minute, the old man speaks up, “Woah, such a cool and handsome young man. His skin so pure white and look at his sharp jaw line, he must be very popular with girl, hmm..hmm..”

 

The group man frowned a bit after the old man talk to the person they are looking for. “I’m sorry, ahjussi. We are not asking you to that. We just asked, have you seen him before?”

 

“Oh! ah..haha..I’m sorry, young man. I can get easily carried away.” the old man pause a bit, trying to remember in his thought. “I’m sorry young man, I thought I not see anyone around  here before. It seems like it just me alone.”

 

The suit man curse a bit under his breath before bowing politely to the old man, “oh..then, thank you for your help ahjussi.  Please, be careful on your way.”

 

The old man nods and smiles  leaving the group talk to  each other and dismissed behind him. After the group man gone and the hall becomes quiet and empty again, the old man stop at his track and turns behind. He looks around to make sure there is no one in the hall anymore.

 

He smiles widely when he found that he really alone now. The old man stretched his back  and throw the stick away. Then he pulls out the worn suit and only uses the casual shirt with jeans. He rubs a bit his face with the handkerchief that he brings along and fixed his black thick glasses. After a while, the old man before now walks with ease through the hall with a smile widely print in his young face.

 

---♥♥♥---

 

Yifan claps his hands together in front of the food shop where he works at night as he prayed the thankful silently to the owner for the leftover food he gave for his dinner at home. After a while, he turns around and started to walk slowly toward his apartment. He cursed a bit for not bringing out his bike today. Oh yes, the chain is broken, Yifan sigh and cursed silently again.

 

He loosens up some of his knuckle around his neck and shoulder to relax his body after such a long class and hard work today. He wonders why the restaurant gets so much crowded at night when it should be the time for people to get rest or just relax at home. Don’t get him wrong here, it's not like he wish the restaurant to get less people at night, he just hopes at the time when it reached at night it will be fewer people, so he can save his energy to not too tire after a long class at his school.

 

But, it seems like his plan get him in the wrong place, because every time he gets the shift at anywhere of his part-time job, the owner from his works always smiles widely to welcome him and with the kind of smile that you can translate to ‘oh, my caller money is here’, and you can guess what will be happen later.

 

Yifan shrugged off the thought and keeps walks tiredly toward his apartment. He just wants to get home as soon as possible and  the image of his cozy and peaceful home drive him to run toward his home. But as tired as he is, his foot forbids him to do so, and Yifan can’t force his tired legs to run and just simple walks lazily.

 

He reached the park he usually passed by and can’t help to wander around to see a small figure which always stay there at night. He stops for a while beside the tall wall behind him and looks encircling to look for the little puppy. However, his eyes found nothing.



Just about he want to call out the dog’s name, something noisy sound behind the wall and make the tall blond turns around and look up to the strange voice. Wu fan can’t do anything besides widen up his eyes when ‘something big’ jumps from behind the wall and fall toward him.

 

“WHA..?!!”

 

---♥♥♥---

 

“Did you found him?” some kind of loud voice audible through the luxurious and serene living room. There is two figure stand firmly with one of them who was wearing black suit bow his head to the young man who wear a white clean T-shirt with a gold colored sleeveless knitting vest in the front.

 

“I’m sorry, young master. We already search him anywhere, but we can’t find him, until now." The black suit man still bowing his head low not daring to see his master angered face.

 

“You.. What?!! So you didn’t find him?” The young master let out a loud voice again after get the news he wants to hear. He turns around and sits on the sofa behind him to calm his rage slightly and give a massage to his temple. “what are you guys doing, until now?!"

 

“Jongin… lowered your voice, please.” A small figure comes from the door behind the suit man. He walks casually toward the young master who now sits calmly and watches the shorter male moves toward him.

 

“…and you..." The smaller male pointed toward the black suit man after he reaches them. The black suit man also facing back the young smaller male and give a bow slightly. “yes... Kyungsoo-ssi.”

 

“You said you lost him in some of a quiet hall at noon, right?”

 

“Yes, kyungsoo-ssi."

 

"Then you said there is only one old man who was walked in that hall too, right?"

 

"Ah, yes, sir. We keep following him until we really lost him in that place. And just found the old man who walks in there, and we….” The black suit man pauses a bit before hiss in silent after he gets the hint right in his head.

 

“You get what I’m thinking now, Jung gil-ssi?” the Kyungsoo guy smiles a bit to the black suit man in front of him and tries to tilted his head to see the black suit man better.

 

“Ah, yee. I understand now. Please, forgive my stupid mistake, sir. We will search him once more tonight.” The black suit man bows once again toward the young master who still sits calmly at the sofa and also to the Kyungsoo guy in front of him.

 

“That’s what we want to hear, Jung gil-ssi Even though he is really good at this, please don’t let your guard down and keep aware of your surrounding. We hope to get a good news tonight.”

 

“Yes, sir. Thank you.” The black suit man bows again before he vanished from the two young figure in the luxurious room.

 

After such  a peaceful silent, the young master reaches out Kyungsoo hand and brings it to his mouth. Kyungsoo smiles a bit and walked toward the younger and simple crawled to the younger lap. From the touch that young master gives to him, Kyungsoo can feel the shiver and the young master shaking body, “Calm down, Jonginie. He will be alright.”

 

Kyungsoo hug the young master’s head or Jongin as he calls him and brings it to his chest as the young master wrap his long arm around the shorter male waist and hug him closer, “I’m scared if he also leaves me behind.”

 

“it's okay. He won't leave you. Everything will be alright. Trust me.” Kyungsoo keeps the younger hair softly and give a reassured smile when the younger look up at him.

 

“Kyungsoo.. I beg you, please…don’t leave me too, okay.” Jongin husky and deep voice echoing around the quiet living room when he let out his desperate mind out. Kyungsoo staring down at him before he leans down and gives a peck on Jongin forehead as he whispered the firm voice.

 

“Never. I will never ever leave you. I’m promised." Jongin smiles after hear the words and rest on his head back at Kyungsoo chest as he hugs the older tight with his embrace. “Thank you, Kyunggie.”

 


 

there you go~ my lovely readers and my sweet subbies... I'm supposed to post it yesterday, but something HAPPEN!!! I forgot to auto save the first chapie then... BOOM!! the chapie is lost, GRAAAAAHHHH~~ DX -ugh, I really want to kill someone yesterday!!!- and so, I make them again from the first... FML -__-"

back to the stories!!! I felt somethin lost from the chapie I make before but after all it still get back to the straight line... YAY!! :D!

sooooo~~ did you see who the old man is? and someone that 'fall' on Yifan or this and that?? kyaahh..kyaah..kyaah... XDD I give you guyz A BIT of Kaisoo up there!! ;3 for now we can only see dis pairing, but later.......... hmm~  kkkkk~ xD

I'm enjoyed to make this fic, so I hope you enjoy this too~ neeee~~  --Please comment and Subbie, if you guyz want me to keeps this story on.. -__-"  --

WE ARE... ONE! XDD

 

Neh! Its still charlotte96 here, gamsahabnida....!! ^,^v

Annnyyyoooong~