waiting room

Way For Love

 

 

“Please, hyung!” Heechul cried at their manager.

“Oh, keep quiet!” The frustrated manager hissed at him and continued to type something on his laptop, totally ignoring the pleading Heechul.

“But I need this!” Heechul stated in a matter of fact tone.

“Being together with SNSD in the same waiting room doesn’t count as needing,” He raised a brow at the flustered guy, “It’s wanting.”

“But why won’t you let us share with SNSD?” He asked.

“What’s the big deal?” The manager replied with another question. “Fine, I’ll let you do it but first distribute all these bibles to all the members in the dorm.” The manager said. “Siwon said that we’re gonna have a bible study later.”

Heechul took the bibles without any hesitation and ran all over the dorm to distribute it to the members. After finishing the task, he ran back to the manager.

“Hyung, I’m done!” he said, panting.

“Fax these scripts to Kibum.” The manager ordered again. “He needs it now.

Heechul took the think bundles of scripts and sat in front of the fax machine. After an hour, he was finally finished and ran to scream at the manager, “Hyung, I’m done!”

The manager motioned him to come, “Sit right here and compute your expenses for the next two months. Be accurate and don’t make any mistakes.”

“Okay.” Heechul didn’t complain any further and did the task.

Heechul was told to mop the floor, wash the dishes, bathe Yesung’s land turtles and run unnecessary errands around the dorm. He finally gave up and collapsed on the couch.

“Hyung, no more please! I’m dying~~” He groaned.

The manager shook his head and informed the staff of Music Bank through the phone that Super Junior will be sharing the same waiting room as the SNSD.

Heechul smiled and screamed in glee.

 

Heechul was skipping his way to the waiting room. He looked around in search for her and when he finally found her, he didn’t hesitate to approach her.

“Hey, Tiffany.” He said coolly.

“Hey, oppa!” Tiffany smiled cheerfully and waved before brushing past him.

“Hey, Tiffany?” The manager and laughed at his face. “I think all those hard works of yours wasn’t worth it.”

Heechul still had that smile on, “Oh shut up, hyung. At least she smiled at me.”

++ 

comments are ♥