Chica Testaruda

Chica Testaruda

 

 

"Oops!" You were in trouble. You stared at the monitor in desperation; fingers speed-typing all possible inquiries in hope of finding another answer. But nope; you lost the bet.
 
The spoken language in Mexico is Spanish.
 
You whined, slamming your forehead on your arms on the desk repeatedly; gaining a few stares from the students around you in the reading room. 
 
Good thing he was in a lecture now and won't be out for the next hour; but you knew you couldn't escape your punishment; after all, you were the one who insisted that the loser does a favor for the winner. And you already knew what Jonghyun's favor gonna be.
 
You sighed while you rubbed your forehead, standing up to get some chocolates; that would probably help you ease the emotional pain you're going to have once he's out.
 

"Ha! I told you so," Jonghyun said smugly as you rolled your eyes in irritation. You two were having some coffee in the cafeteria after his lecture finished, and you had just admitted your loss.

 
"Yeah, yeah. Is there a way I could avoid doing you favors relating to female "tutors"?" you pleaded while rubbing your palms.
 
His eyebrow rose before a smirk settled on his lips. "Smart cookie ," he teased lightly. You just sent him a 'bite me' look. You honestly didn't know why he kept doing this; but on the most part you believed it was for the sheer pleasure on annoying the hell out of you. Jonghyun could get any girl he wished with a flick of his fingers; yet he never ceased a chance to involve you in his weird scenarios. 
 
"Alright, Amsa-ja," he set a determined look as he surveyed the court. His eyes wandered for a while before he spotted an attractive girl. He pointed with his eyes for you to follow his look, you hesitantly looked back where he ushered and found her. 
 
She had a lecture with you, was the first thought crossing your mind. You vaguely remembered the doctor praising her for her good marks. She was sitting alone on the table closest to the counter and reading, and you had to admit she was really pretty. Her dark hair was flowing down to her midriff, her elegant hands flipping the pages so delicately. You could tell she was a good few inches taller than you, and the way the leggings complimented her figure had you waver in jealousy. In short, she was a nice catch for him, and it made you sad.
 
"Sol-bi?" you turned back to face him, masking your hurt with recognition. 
 
"You know her?"
 
"Yeah, well; she takes Signals with me," you explained, sipping at your coffee. 
 
You tried to ignore the excited glint that crossed his eyes as a grin drew across his handsome face. "That'll make it much easier, then!" 
 
"I guess," you shrugged nonchalantly.
 
"Then go. The deal was sealed that it shall be done on this day; and I don't see much of the day is left now that it's 2:50," he demanded, checking his watch before shooing you with his hands.
 
"Can't I do something else, please?" you complained one last time, pouting for extra effect. "She's not very friendly." 
 
He merely shook his eyebrows 'no' while he insisted on shooing you off with his hands. You sighed, gulping down your drink before walking to her table; your best friend's amused stare watching you.
 
"Hi," you greeted simply, catching her attention. "Can I sit here for a second, please?" She stared at you for a moment before nodding curtly, giving you her attention once you pulled the chair.
 
"What is it?" her tone was direct and unfriendly, but polite nonetheless. You didn't miss the slight irritation in her eyes as she tapped her foot on the floor. Moody much?
 
"I'm Amsa-ja, we take Signals together. Nice to meet you too," you sarcastically extended your hand and retreated it immediately before she could even shake it.
 
She rose an eyebrow, "And I'm Sol-bi, can I help you with anything?"
 
"Actually, yes," you leaned on your forearms, putting on a friendly show. "You're one of the students who got the highest mark on the midterm. I was thinking maybe you'd be kind enough to help me with the final?" you faked an overly-sweet tone; hoping she'd buy it. She looked like she did, for she smiled for a second before opening her book and starting to read again. 
 
"I don't have the time, I'm sorry," she said, rudely ignoring your presence as she comfortably seated herself and indulged in her reading again.
 
You stare at her in awe; some people...
 
You grabbed her glass of water and was about to dump it on her before a hand held your wrist and stopped you. You looked up to find Jonghyun shaking his head at you, but you pulled your arm and glared at him, the chair screeching as you stood to leave.
 
Sol-bi looked up from her book to Jonghyun, and her eyes instantly sparkled as she set the book on the table. "Oh, is he your friend?" she asked you while still looking at him. Great, she's interested now?
 
"Yes. Go back to your reading," you sent her a sharp look before grabbing your bag and walking away.
 
"Wait!" Jonghyun said from behind you, but he didn't follow. You kept on walking until you were out of their sight, but didn't really leave before stealing a glance inside to see him taking a seat across from her, while she leaned her whole upper body suggestively on her elbows in front of him. You gripped your books tighter to your chest until your nails turned white, walking to your last lecture.
 

You had forgotten it was Signals' you had. You didn't give much attention to the lecture either; so it was not until half of the period had passed that you noticed Sol-bi was not there. Before your eyes could wander to look for confirmation of her missing; the door was knocked and she was asking for permission to go in. The doctor motioned her in and she walked over to the row behind yours; making sure to send you one of the deadliest glares one could muster.

 
You blinked at  how strong the hateful aura was sent at you, but didn't think of anything else as you rested your head and drifted to thoughts of Jonghyun and his obliviousness. Of what he would have told her just now, and what he should have not.
 
Not too long after, the class was empty, but you didn't move. You didn't know how long you stayed there, bashing in the peace of the usually noisy space. The golden rays of dusk sparkled the quiet room, a lone shadow altering their textile from the middle row.
 
Sighing, you pulled your phone out to check the time, but was surprised as it flashed 5 missed calls and a message from Jonghyun in the past ten minutes you were alone. 
 
'Where are you?!' 
 
'I'm going home, wae?' you were about to send the reply before you heard panting at the door of the class. You looked up from your phone to find Jonghyun catching his breath. His eyes met yours and you were suspended in an emotional roller coaster vs. pride. He smiled sincerely as he made his way up to you, and you shifted your eyes aside as you stood up in a hurry and waltzed down, making to shove away from his shoulder.
 
His smile was replaced with worry as he blocked your dash, arms securing on the chairs on each side of the small runway. You glared at him, shoving his chest to no avail, then you started struggling against him.
 
"Wait, Amsa-yah!" he struggled to calm you, but easily held your arms still, making you give up on trying to escape. You avoided his eyes, though, as he moved his head around and down to sneakily look at you.
 
"What's wrong? Tell me," he demanded, staring up at your as he leaned down to level with your cast-down face.
 
"Nothing, I'm just.. tired. Let me go home," your voice was tired indeed, but he didn't buy it.
 
"Is it because of Sol-bi?" he asked carefully, his grip on your upper arms lightening as you tensed slightly, eyes shifting about.
 
"What about her?"
 
"Tell me, Amsa-ja," he coaxed, his right hand moving to your chin and lifting it up gently to look in your eyes. You closed them stubbornly, trying not to lose your tears at the warm touch of his caressing fingers on your skin.  "Are you perhaps..." he trailed off, gritting his jaw.
 
You finally looked into his eyes in alarm, daring but slightly dreading the rest of his sentence. His inquiring gaze switched from one eye of yours to the other as his palm rested on your cheek, and your heart started an Olympic battle of gymnastics. 
 
"Are you jealous?"
 
You gasped softly before stuttering over your soundless reply, looking anywhere but his eyes as he furrowed them in search of confirmation.
 
"Answer me, please," he prodded, his other arm sliding down your arm to your hand, holding it in his.
 
"Are you stupid? Why would I be jealous of her?" your senses responded quickly due to the adrenaline rush his touch caused in you. 
 
He smirked. "I don't know. Maybe because I talked to her alone, or because she's more of my type than you are. Or because I was interested in her at all, or even--"
 
"Okay, Okay yes! Yes, I'm jealous. Happy now? You don't have to state more reasons," you exploded at him, pulling away from him in fury. You were on the verge of tears now and having him tell you things like that was the last straw.
 
He stood there, wearing his tormenting smirk that set your blood boiling. How dare he? Did he know all along; how you felt for him? And he still shamelessly teased you with flirting girls and all that ? You weren't sure if you should slap that y smugness off his face now or plainly run away before he weakened you more.
 
"...Finally," he sighed contently, his smirk smoothing into a smile. You eyed him in wonder, not able to make sense of his weird behavior.
 
"Took you long enough, Amsa-ya~" his tone was kindheartedly accusing. "Constant flirting, staying away, three dates and one single girl to get you to feel something. You're so hard, I swear," he ruffled his hair in trouble as he looked at you.
 
Your shoulders relaxed as you stared at him for a moment. "What are you talking about?"
 
"So hard to read. It took me three years to get you this comfortable with me, and yet I couldn't affect you as much as I pleased. I waited for you to slip first, Amsa-ja, but my patience has run out," he pointedly held your gaze before closing the short distance you broke a minute ago between you. Jonghyun placed his arms on the chairs, blocking the way again as he leaned in close to your ear. You could feel his body heat radiating off of him, but you didn't think that would even set your heart any faster than it already went. 
 
"I scolded her for you," his breath whispered in your ear, making every single hair in your body stand on its end. "I'm sorry I made you go through so much trouble, but believe me, you made me go through a lot more. Unconsciously, yet so cruelly," he groaned lightly to imply his point, and you shuddered at the wave of heat the sound sent through your veins. 
 
"I'm sorry..." you apologized, slightly gulping as your hand held his shoulder. His lips brushed your shell, going down to the junk behind your lobe before kissing it gently. He trailed the soft, barely touching lips down to your translucent neck, nibbling and breathing on it, but not quite touching.
 
"Hnn.. umnh," you involuntarily moaned at his teasing, and instantaneously two firm arms were wrapped around your waist and pulling you flush against him. He buried his nose in your neck and sighed shakily while you wrapped your arms around his neck, playing with his hair, and affectionately nuzzling his cheeks with your nose.
 
"You're an egoistical idiot," you murmered into his cheek, feeling it lift up with his grin. 
 
He pulled from your neck to send you a victorious, giddy smirk before he dived in and captured your lips. It was a searing sensation that wrapped you up in a euphoric fantasy, soft but needy, insistent, greedy, hungry and passionate. 
 
"I love you," he on your bottom lip. "I love you," he tilted his head to the right for more access. He whispered 'I love you' between kisses as he pulled and at every corner of your lips. You giggled. tangling your fingers in his messy hair and pulling at the soft locks playfully.
 
His tongue darted from his mouth and your lips from corner to corner, you granted him permission and he slowly traced your tongue with his, exploring your cavern from the top down, hotly breathing against your mouth as he didn't stop for several minutes. You were panting loudly, little whimpers escaping your throat as your hand held onto his back and your nails scratched down, almost tearing the cloth of his shirt. He groaned, hands caressing your hips and moving to your , where he d at the generous flesh and knitted it between his fingers.
 
"Can you see what you do to me?" he asked as his arms trailed lower and grabbed your thighs. He lifted your legs up and set you on the desk of the right chair before wrapping your legs firmly around him. To empathize his point, he rolled his hips into yours sensually, making you feel how hard he was against your throbbing core. It instantly made you wet.
 
"Oooh, Jonghyun-ah~" you squealed ally into his lips, making him tower over you and start humping you vigorously.   
 
"That's Jong-nim for you," he demanded with power before resuming his mission to set you off, working on your neck now.
 
You were glad there is no such thing a a Mexican language.