Just Another Concert

Just Another Concert

 

You looked around the huge crowd of fans that packed into the stadium a lot of them had SMtown shirt but there others with just band shirts. You saw quite a bit of people with Exo shirts and light sticks, which made you a proud fan.

Because your boyfriend was a part of the rookie group Exo you got to stand by the stage. Soon everything went dark and the crowd cheered loudly, you joined them too.

Gee Gee Gee Gee Babe Babe Babe~

'Omo Girls Generation unnies!' you thought as you cheered for them, Baekhyun had introduced you to them last month at the last SMTown concert. After Girls Generation finished their performance SHINee popped up from the stage and started performing Lucifer.

"LEE JINKI, KIM JONGHYUN, KIM KIBUM, CHOI MINHO, LEE TAEMIN, SHINee, LUCIFER!" the crowd chanted and you joined them.

Taemin was dancing center stage when he spotted you cheering from the side and he winked at you, his favorite noona of all time.... Or so he says.

Careless careless

shoot anonymous anonymous

Heartless mindless

No one who care about me~

The moment had come... The one you were waiting for.  The moment when your boyfriend Baekhyun and the rest of the band members took the stage. You cheered your loudest  when Baekhyun started singing.

He saw you and smiled seeing you dancing and singing along with their songs.

Time had passed by and the concert was coming to an end but Exo still had one last song to sing before all the SM artists would come out and sing a song together then run around the huge stage.

I lost my mind~

You watched as Baekhyun and D.O sang your favorite song What Is Love. You were too busy watching your boyfriend sing that you didn't even notice the rest of Exo run towards you.

You suddenly heard your name being called and a sudden tug on your hand. You looked up to see the maknae line of Exo: Sehun, Kai, and Tao. They reached out for your hands and you tilted your head in confusion.

"Give us your hand noona!" shouted Tao.

So you obeyed your dongsaeng's command and gave them your hands. Your eyes widened as they pulled you on stage with them and they pushed you towards Baekhyun. You stumbled forward but Baekhyun caught you in his arms.

He smiled at you and helped you to stand up straight. He turned to face the audience and waved while holding your hand.

"Hello SM Fans!"

They shouted back in response.

"This pretty little lady here is my girlfriend of 3 years now. Isn't she beautiful?!"

"NE!" they shouted.

He looked back at you and winked, you just stared wide eyed at him.

"So this woman right here is the most important woman in my life."

He turned and looked at you in the eyes, you nervously looked around and saw Exo in the back of him grinning proudly, then you looked back into his eyes.

"The past three years with you, ____-shi has been the best four years of my life, you stuck with me through my rough trainee days and your still by my side. I don't think I would have made it through any of this without you... I can't imagine the past 3 years without you and I don't think I can imagine the rest of my life with out you..."

He went down on one knee and pulled out a little box from his back pocket. You gasped in surprise practically going speechless.

"So what I'm trying to say is.... _______ will you marry me?"

The whole crowd cheered and awed as the tears formed in your eyes. You nodded in response as the tears rolled down your cheeks. He slipped the ring on your finger and embraced you. He lifted you up and spun you around in a circle.

The rest of Exo ran in and hugged you. Congratulating the two of you.

"And that's how I proposed to mommy."

You walked around the corner to see your husband Baekhyun and your baby boy, Jaemin, in his lap smiling away.

You sat down next to Baekhyun and rested your head on his shoulder, he smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I love you~" he said.

"I love you too" you said smiling at Jaemin.