Gotcha?

Gotcha?

 

"Hurry up they're here already!" shouted your overly excited boyfriend from the living room. This weekend you two were going camping with a bunch of his friends, and they've been planning it for a while now. You could tell he was excited by the huge grin on his face and the way he bounced around the house like a little puppy. 

"DONGWOO CHILL OUT! IM COMING!"

"Do you need help?!"

"Only if you want to get out of here faster!"

In one swift motion Dongwoo ran in and grabbed the bags then ran out to the truck where one of his friends was waiting patiently. He literally flew the bags in the back of the truck and hopped in. 

'Wow can't he move like that when I ask him to take out the trash or wash dishes?!' you snorted to yourself.

"______ bali!" he shouted from the truck. 

Knowing you were annoying him you moved even slower. Smiling to yourself you pretended not to remember the pass code to your door, meanwhile an anxious dongwoo was sighing loudly signaling you to hurry up. You finally got the pass code then you pretended that you forgot your phone in the house. 

"Sorry Dongwoo I left my phone in the room!" 

"Oh. My. God. " he buried his face into his hands. 

His friend Hoya on the other hand knew exactly what you were doing and just laughed. So you slowly walked to your room and sat down on the bed to take up some time. "AAAAHHHH! SHE IS TAKING SO LONG!" 

Dongwoo was so frustrated he ran inside the house lifted you up bridal style, ran out the door to the truck, and placed you in the back seat. Now you guys were on your way to the camp site.

Within the next hour you guys finally arrived along with two other vehicles carrying the rest of Hoya and Dongwoo's friends. 

"______!" you heard someone shout as you stepped out the truck. You turned around to see the bright chodig of the group, Sungyeol or yeolie, running to you with his arms open. 

"Yeolie!" you shouted back running to hug the choding.

"Wah~ you missed me that much? Aigoo~ "

"Hi ______! You look even prettier since the last time I saw you! " you were pulled into the arms of Woohyun, in your opinion he was the greasiest guy you have ever met. 

"Yah! Stop flirting with my girl!" you were instantly pulled into the protective hug of your boyfriend, but all you could do was giggle. 

You greeted the rest of the members then all of you headed out to the camp site. Everyone unpacked, set up tents, and then set off to get wood to make a bonfire later. 

You had walked around to find wood with the youngest of Dongwoo's friends, Sungjong. The two of you were talking and joking around when you heard the snap of a twig. 

"Omo! What was that?!" you screamed clinging to the dongsaeng's arm.

"Noona it's okay~ maybe it was a deer or something" 

"O-okay"

WHOOSH. The sound of something rushing by made you jump. 

"RAWR!!!!"

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" you screamed as a playful Dongwoo popped out from behind the tree. 

"OMO IM GOING TO KILL YOU JANG DONGWOO!!!" you screamed chasing after him while he pranced around laughing at you. You decided to walk away pouting.

"Yah~ I was just messing around babe mianhae~" he apologized back hugging you and pecking your cheek. 

"Arasso, I'll forgive you. "

He chuckled then whispered in your ear,"gotcha~."

Soon the sun went down and the bonfire was started. Myungsoo pulled out his guitar and started playing after everyone was done eating dinner. You rested your head on Dongwoo's shoulder and listened to the beautiful voices of the seven wonderful guys. 

At around 11pm Sunggyu decided to tell some scary story. You loved scary stories, they never actually scared you, it was rather funny to hear the ridiculous details.

Unfortunately your boyfriend hated them especially when Sunggyu told them. But, he never actually told you that before. You started getting suspicious when his grip on your arm tightened and he scooted closer to you. 

So out of pure curiosity well with a hint of mischief you decided to do something. You whispered something in audible to Sungjong and he nodded. 

"Aigoo~ I'm getting tired. I will leave first good night hyungs and Noona. "

Sunggyu continued on with his story, playing the part you acted frightened as well. 

"Dongwoo are you scared?" you whispered. 

"Pst.... Ani~ I'm a man. Don't worry I'll protect you babe" he chuckled softly. 

Just as Sunggyu got to the scary part Sungjong jumped out from behind you and Dongwoo. 

"AAAAHHH!!!!! " he screamed and ran to your tent. 

Everyone started laughing then he poked his head out of the tent and stuck out his tongue at everyone. You said goodnight to the laughing boys and went to go comfort your boyfriend. 

"Yah~ why didn't you tell me you didn't like scary stories?"

"Because I wanted to seem manly and strong for you."

You moved closer to him and cupped his cheek with your hand.

"You are very manly to me and you always will be"

With that he smiled that million dollar smile you loved then he leaned in and kissed you. 

Pulling back slightly you smiled and whispered, "gotcha~."