Meeting the new neighbours

The boys next door.

It's a sunny, bright and breezy morning, you're starting to gradually lift yourself up from a deep sleep then when you slowly opened your eyes then suddenly you remembered what happened last night, as embarrassment overwhelms then someone gently knocks on your bedroom door

              "you  are you awake yet? Get up, wash then get change, the new neighbors are here and they want to see you" Your mum told you

*The new neighbors?* You thought to yourself *Oh god it's Zelo and his brother* You then rushed trying to do everything and try to not embarrass yourself once again... you then slowly walked down stairs, as you're walking along the corridor you hear laughter coming from the sitting room and nerves starts to build inside you by then you're standing at the sitting room doorway and everyone is now staring at you

               "Oh finally you're down!... This is Zelo, you should know him, he goes to your school" Your dad told you, then Zelo smiles and gives you a little wink, you then stared at him and didn't smile back "And this is Bang YongGuk, Zelo's big brother" Then you saw a fierce looking tall boy with a cute gummy smile, you thought he was really cute and you smiled back.

               "Here  you  come and sit next to Zelo" Your mum told you and she gave you a look that means you must do it, so you slowly dodged the table and slides past YongGuk to sit next to Zelo. It was really awkward on the first few minutes because Zelo was teasing you still and your parents even joined but luckily YongGuk was really nice to you so it was kind of okay... in a way.

The conversation was mostly about you and it kind of made your body fill with lots of embarrassment then the bomb came when your mum said "Zelo and YongGuk do you want to see  you  baby pictures?" You then looked to the floor because you know your baby pictures are truly showing the weird and strange side of you and your family *Oh god why is she showing this to Zelo, he's the first person that we have ever offered to show these pictures too but Zelo please say NO" You thought to yourself then...

                "Yes sure, we would love to see baby pictures of your beautiful daughter" He then gave a cheesy smile to your parents and as your parents went and get the pictures he turned to you and gave you a really cocky smile and said "Beautiful? I'm not really sure now, after what I saw last night"

                "Zelo shut up" You then told him

                "you  I hope you're not being horrible to our guest" Your mom turned around and pointed at you.

                "No it's okay, I'm used to it mam" He then nicely told your mum.

                "What do you mean? is my daughter bullying a big boy like you" Your dad asked Zelo, your parents then shake their heads.

                "No never, I'm sure Zelo can take care of himself, but if he ever bullies anyone he'll have me to deal with" YongGuk then laughed and so did your parents.

Your mum then grabbed hold of a gigantic book and hand it to YongGuk and Zelo, they turned to the first page and started laughing... you was confused on what they were laughing at but then you noticed the message that your parents wrote:

^The first Christmas with  you  and she wet herself

whilst taking this picture, we didn't know until grandpa picked her up. Hahah!

She then sneeze on the roast potatoes so mum had to make more quickly but

because it was her first Christmas, it was a good memory to keep forever^

Then YongGuk had an incoming call "Will you all please excuse me?"

                 "Sure, sure please answer" Your dad then told him gently and smiled.

YongGuk then answered the phone and he looked really worried, he then looked like he had to rush to somewhere... so he told all of you "I'm so sorry everyone, I'll have to go to work there has been some difficulties amongst the new workers"

                 "Sure that's fine, we'll look after Zelo for you, he can have lunch with us" Your mum told him and smiled, YonGuk then rushed out of your house. Zelo at this point looks really confused and kind of innocent, and I saw the curtness in him that I have never seen before -- He must really love his brother.

                 "you  you can give Zelo a tour of our house and we're start to cook!" Your mum then went on making everything awkward as usual.

                 "That would be good mam, I would love to see your beautiful home" Zelo then told her

                 "Oh please Zelo call me mum and call him dad, it's alright... we will look after you when you need help, I don't know it feels like we have a connection" Your mum then went in the kitchen.

                 "Right  you  go on give him the tour then, we'll call you when the food is ready" Your dad then made you two go together. *Oh god my parents always know how to make things awkward* You thought to yourself

                 "Ya-- what are you thinking" Zelo asked "Is it about me?" He then smiled at you and placed his arms around your waist "Are you gonna do the tour then, I can't wait to see your bedroom" You gave him an evil look and tried to push him but he keeps on holding on to you and seems to not be letting go.