I'm not gay

Alarm Clock

Kibum,  Jonghyun and Taemin arrived nearly at 6 am at the dorm. They found Onew and Minho sleeping on there beds. Sheets all over there bodies arms and legs hanging from there beds. Kibum chuckled.

"We're so late." Jonghyun groaned piggybacking Taemin on his back.

"We went for some drinks. Besides Minho knows he can't mess with me." Kibum rolled his eyes.

"Just get on your bed and rest, we'll deal with him later." Jonghyun sighed laying Taemin carefully on his bed, then climbing up his bed. Key nodded and also climbed up his bed, finally the five of them at home and sleeping.

The first two to wake up sadly where Minho and Onew. The other three where still on there hangover probably will wake up on the evening with smell of alcohol.

Onew walked up to the bathroom, washing his face, then his teeth with Minho outside the bathroom waiting to do the same. The leader walked out  the bathroom with his gaze on the floor not wanting to look at him flollowed by Minho's sigh shutting the door behind him.

"Wow..you had to screw it up Choi Minho way to go. You know very well how sensetive Onew Hyung is." He groaned at the reflection of his face on the mirror, looking down staring at the sink. With a small shake of his head, he continued his daily morning routine. He folded his towel placing over his bed, now heading to the kitchen where his leader was. He saw him preparing some rice and a sunny side up egg. Minho made his approach by taking the teapot preparing some tea for them.

"Good morning Hyung." Minho's voice sounded nervous as he greeted his hyung.

"Morning.." Onew replied coldly, staring at his egg being made.

Minho blinked and clenched his teeth. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Mhm." Jinki hummed.

Minho placed the teapot on the heated stove leaning on the counter staring at his hyung having his arms crossed over his chest. Jinki sighed as he felt Minho's eyes on him looking at the other direction. Awkward silence filled the atmosphere, the two of them in the kitchen. Onew looked at his egg finally done, taking a spatula  taking it and placing it over his bowl of rice, walking pass through Minho, sitting on the table clicking on the tv to watch the morning shows which made him laugh often. Minho tilted his head observing his hyung for a few moments. "You are such a girl." He rolled his eyes in annoyence talking to himself.  Onew chewed on his food giving him an impression of a 5 yeard old boy laughing at the morning program on the tv. A tall figure sat beside Onew, making him blink and choke on his rice. "H-Hyung are you ok?" Minho patted his back softly with wide eyes. The other one just hitted his chest with his fist nodding. The young went rushing to the kitchen, taking a cup and pouring some tea in it, walking to his hyung he blew the steam off the tea, holding Onew's chin he carefully placed the cup in his lips making him drink it. "Better?" He asked. The leader nodded his head and looked down.

"Yah~ Hyung, I'm sorry about last night..I know I crossed the line with you and I shoul-"

"D-Don't." He cut off his band member. "It's alright..Just don't do it again.." He said looking up at him, giving him one of those usual warm smiles Jinki gaved to them for encouragement. The younger one blinked and tilted his head in confusion. "B-But Hyung I almo-" 

"I said it's ok." He waved it off  "Stop bringing it up pabo, you'll make me regret to have forgiven you." Jinki turned his head to Minho and chuckled.

I smiled creeped on Minho's lips, he standed up walking  towards the kitchen placing the cup of tea on the sink, as he turned the key of the water on to wash the dishes. 

"Jinki?"

"Mm?~" A cute hum was heard from beside him as he placed his dirty plate next to Minho.

He chuckled. "We have to scold this Three for coming so late.." 

"To be honest that's your job not mine." Jinki laughed softly.

"All i know is that is going to be very loud in here" Minho sighed.

-------------------

"WHY DID YOU COME SO LATE?" Minho stood there fists on his waiste looking at Key looking at him like an angry dad would look at his daughter for coming late from a date.

"Aiiissssh..YAH! keep it down.." Key vaguely walked to the kitchen pouring himself some water as he holded his head in pain. Jonghyun walked slowly out of the room, sheet over his head with narrowed eyes as he yawned leaning against the door knob, Minnie was still sleeping.

"Do you have any idea of how worried I was?!?! Do you?? I bet you don't, why? Because you only think about yourself. I slept at 4 ing am thanks to you three..We're still young you know I understand your enjoyment of drinking but can you not ok? Can you not!" Minho's arms flied everywhere, vein pumping on his neck of how much he was screaming.

"ugh" Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Calm down..We're here already I dont get what's with all the screaming Minho." Jonghyun sighed.

Kibum scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Look. I understan you worrying about us, I really do appreaciate and I thought I told you to keep it down, Because I have a heaache and Taemin is still sleeping. Better say it now because I will loose to you anyway with ..I'm sorry." Kibum looked at Minho and walked away to take a shower. Jjong walked into the kitchen and chuckled. "One of this days Choi Minho One of this days." He said opening the frigde drinking some milk and leaving with a smirk on his face. Minho was now angry and flustered. He opened the dorms door slamming it behind him. Furiously he slided his hands into his pockets and walking to the nearby park they had cloe to their dorms.

"He's just ing out Ill just ignore him.." Kibum shoked his head furrowing his eyebrows as Minho's words echoed on the back if his head. "He's not you know he had a point..I told you we should have got here earlier but since you wanted to dance." Jonghyun replied back as he read a book laying in the sofa. "As all we know even tho he's really rude to you, he's the closest thing you have as a best friend you said yourself Kibum." Onew said sitting beside Jjong. Kibum looked at the two of them deep in thought. "Then I should go talk to him." He rolled his eyes and sighed, getting a yellow fuzzy jacket outside with him. He spotted Minho sitting on a bench. He looked both ways of the street and he jogged to Minho, resting his hand on his knees, looking up he saw Minho evading Key's face. Key raised and eyebrow and sat beside him. "Look..I'm sorry, you're the closest thing I have other than my family Min. I know we're very damn different from each other..belive me". He chuckled. "Thank you." He smiled and patted Minho's back.

"I like Jinki hyung."

"Y-You like who.." Kibum blinked confused.

"Onew. Lee Jinki. Jinki Lee. Capich?" Minho said annoyed.

" Ugh dear God you are so nice gee thanks.." He looked at him scrunching up his nose.

" I'm sorry..I just needed to tell someone. I dont know how it happened..It just..ugh It popped and it happened I like him or Im attracted to him..I don't know..and well I needed advice or to rant." He said resting his elbows on his thighs.

"I never Thought you would join me." Key smirked and laughed leaning back on the bench.

"ARE YOU HERE TO HELP OR MAKE FUN OF ME? I'm not gay.."

" That's what he said." Key Laughed.

------------

Second chapetr done. v 3 v Miawn s not too long ugh. Ill try and update soon again since I start school :o Enjoy~ Need to be inspired again ehehe. ^^"