Final

Jealous ?

 

The sound of heels against the wooden floor echoed in the apartment’s corridor. It was so quiet that she could hear her own breathing.

“I’m home.” She was basically chirped out of excitement though the fatigue was obvious from her tone.

Still, no one had spoken out to respond her. With a little irritation, she got out of the heels and immediately felt the soft gathered furs under her feet. She called out once again while slowly dragging herself towards the nearest light switch.

“I’m home.” She the light, and surprised to see him sat on the couch quietly, with that cold facade and his right leg on his left leg.

“Why didn’t you say anything when I call someone out ?” She walked closer to him, dropping her bag on the carpeted floor.

“And yeah, I thought you’re going to pick me up, baby.” She threw herself on their favorite couch. She closed her eyes, then her head slowly fell to his shoulder.

She reached out for his hand, holding his large fingers with small palm. But he didn’t say anything nor hold her back.

“Aren’t you going to say something ? Something happened at work ?” She ran her fingers on his hair, then leaned on to kiss him softly on the cheek.

“I went to your work place.”

“But I didn’t...”

“I went to your room.”

“I didn’t...”

Changmin kept on cutting her off. “But you were with that, what’s his name ? Jiho ? Yeah right ! Jiho oppa. You never call me with honorifics but he’s an oppa to you.” He kept his straight face but inside, he had Jiho’s face bruised of his punches.

“Jiho oppa was just...”

“See ? You call him oppa even it’s in front of me ! I don’t know him, shouldn’t you introduce him to me first before you’re that close to call him oppa ?” He retreated his hand that Sooyoung held before and flailed it around to emphasize his words.

“Min...”

“Have you find another one to replace me, huh ? Yeah right, he seems much more richer than me ! You should be happy with him !”

There was an eerie silence after he closed his mouth. “Fine. But you’re right, he’s much richer than you, even he’s still much richer if we combine our entire money. I’ll be very happy with him. He won’t confront me with complaints when I’m home.” Sooyoung walked to the master bedroom then quickly closed the door before he could go in.

Changmin sighed and slumped himself on the couch. He never meant to speak his jealousy like that, he’s just afraid that she’ll leave him because she looked so close to that Jiho guy before.

He heard the bathroom door had been closed in a loud way. Changmin decided to wait until he thought that she had finished dressing.

Next thing he saw was the last sight he wanted to see. She was sleeping soundly but tears streaked down her flawless tan skin, her pillow was wet as well. He reached out to wipe them and frowned unconsciously.

“I’m sorry.” He positioned himself behind her, then gave the woman a tight backhug.

“I’ve always been drowned into this jealousy issue.” He mindlessly caressed her arm with his thumb.

“I was really jealous. Really, who wouldn’t be ? He hugged you ! I’m a man, I know what he felt when you hug him back.” Sooyoung stirred under his arms then turned around. She was facing his chest now, Changmin then pulled her closer.

“He must felt the warm that I feel when he hugged you. I’m just afraid that he’ll grow the feelings that I have now to you. And because I know that he’s better than me, I’m also afraid that you’ll leave.” Sooyoung snuggled closer to his neck when Changmin put his chin on top of her head.

“I’m sorry.” Changmin then kissed her forehead.

“Didn’t I say that I won’t leave you ?”

Changmin immediately opened his eyes when Sooyoung’s voice softly woke him up.

 “What ? But he’s a better man, I can see that. He looked mature as well.”

“Do you know what happened back then ? He asked for my help.” She caressed his chest, his heart was beating rapidly.

“He’s getting married in a few months, but his fiance was still confused about the wedding dress. So he told me to help her choose the dress.” She slipped her palm to feel the toned abdomen that he’s so proud of.

“And he thanked me because this morning, his fiance finally had her wedding dress. She was going to buy me a dress too, but I rejected her offer.”

“Why is that ?” Changmin began to feel hot when she played with his belly button.

“Because I think that the dress she’s going to buy for me wasn’t really appealing. I need you there to give me advises. You know which one’s the best for me.”

“Are you going to attend the wedding party ?” He held his breath when she played with his boxers.

“Yeah. With you.”

“Aren’t you tired ?” Changmin finally asked her when she started to caress his thigh.

“I am. Why ?”

“Don’t play with my boxers then. You won’t sleep tonight if you continue.”

“You know what...” She propped herself then faced him. Her hands was on his chest, going up and down.

“You’re the man that I have chose to accompany me for the rest of my life, so doubting me and think that I’ll leave you is just a useless things and it’ll just tire yourself. I love you and always will. Please don’t think such creepy things like that.”

A pang of guilt came to Changmin. “I’m sorry.” He pecked her forehead once again.

“Forgiven. Good night, iest man alive.”

“Good night ? You just then you’re going to sleep ?”

“What should I do then ? I’m tired.”

“At least finish it with me first ! Come on, you’re the hottest woman alive.”

“I’ll meet Jiho oppa tomorrow.”

“What ?”

“I’ll bring you, silly. You can’t bear hear his name, huh ?”

“Ugh, I’m turned off hearing his name.”

“That’s good. I’m tired.”

“But we’re going to do it in the morning, okay ? Good night, baby.”

“Good night, oppa.”

And Changmin slept with a grin on his face that night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A side work between my ongoing Taeny fic http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/211448/infinitely-forever-changmin-genderbender-snsd-sooyoung-taeny-taeyeon-tiffany  hehehehe :p

There's Changsoo as well :D

I don't know but Sooyoung looks tiny beside Changmin kekekeke :p                                     

Is it true that Changsoo's number is 14 ? Because it's my date of birth hahahaha :D

And, Oh Jiho is actually hot O_O

Tell me your thoughts ~! :D