Chapter Eleven - Don't Like Him Yoona!!

The Wish I'll Never Forget

Yoona's POV

OMG.. He's so cute... Omo.. I really like him.. He's cool.. Haha..

"Hey Yoona!" Sunny said.. "I saw you and Donghae together yesterday.... Are you guys dating.?"

"Noo unnie..." Yoona said.. "We were just getting to know each other.."

"Oh well.." Sunny smiled.. "It always starts there..."

"Yow Sunny!" Yuri yelled. "Ask Yoona to come here.."

"Okay Yul~~~~~!" Sunny replied.. "Come Yoona.."

"Okay..." Yoona followed Sunny.

"What?" Yoona asked Yuri. "Why did you call me..?"

"Well I just wanted you to know that Donghae, he's cute and hot and lots of girls like him.." Yuri paused.. "I just wanted you to know that its not a good idea to like him.."

"I don't like him unnie.." Yoona smiled. "We're just friends.."

"Speaking of Donghae.. There he is near girls and girls taking pictures with him..." Sunny looked at him.. "This is the reason why Im warning you... Me and Yul are his friends too and we know who he is, so Yoona.. its better to like some other guys..."

"Thank you Sunny and Yuri for the advises." Yoona smiled. "I need to go to my locker now.. Byee."

"Bye..!" Yuri and Sunny replied.

At first In was wondering why they were trying to tell me that I shouldnt like Donghae... But when I saw him with those girls it strucked me.. Their right.. I shouldnt like him... *sigh* I should stop thinking about this.. (sees Donghae with girls linking in his arms) OMG!! I should walk away... walk.. walk!! keep walking.. I looked up and he didnt even notice me... Well I guess He was just playing with me yesterday... What a faker...

(walking at the side walk) I hope I can turn back time and go back to the part when i first came in this school, i should've walked with Yul and Sunny when the bumping in the hallway accident  happen, because at that time i looked at him in the eye, I immediately fell for him...

"Heey Yoona!" Donghae walked faster towards Yoona. "Wait.."

OMG Yoona, dont turn back... don't turn back!!! you should keep walking..

"Yoona!! Wait.." Donghae continued to catch up..

Walk faster.... walk! walk! (someone grabbed my hand)

Donghae's POV

Please turn back and look at me straight into the eye.. I dont even know why you are soo mad at me. Did I do something wrong? As far as i remember, I didnt... Please Yoona! Look back and tell me whats wrong... (felt that he wasn't holding Yoona anymore and then left...)

"Yoona~~" Donghae continued to walk... and walk... and walk until Yoona looked back and talked..

"What?! What do you want?" Yoona looked furious..

"What's the matter, did i do something wrong?" Donghae held her hand.

"First of all, you didn't answer my question yet.." Yoona continued. "What makes you think I'll answer your question first?"

"Okay.. okay.." Donghae let go her hands. "The reason why I followed you is because I wanted to know why you dont trust guys.."

"Well.. Thats because-----" Yoona stopped and saw the girl who was hanging out with Donghae in school, coming towards them...

"Donghae~~~" The girl said in a cute voice.. "I thought you left already?"

"I did leave.." Donghae replied.

"Then what are you doing here?" The girl asked.

"I was talking to--- (looked to right and then saw that Yoona was like 170 feet away)" Donghae paused..

"There's no one here... You wanna grab a snack in the mall with me?" The girl grabbed Donghae's hands but he removed it right away.

"I'm sorry, I need to go." Donghae turned back and walked away..

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry to make you wait for soo long..

but here you go... Hope you like it :)