A Hint.

If I Could Fall In Love With You...

P/S : To my subscribers, thanks for reading my story, I do appreciate it :) I'm really busy, that's why I can just add one chapter within a few months but I hope you guys don't mind. Luckily, I'm able to write more after November(I'll be really free after Nov) so, stay tuned. :)

                              ''I can't believe that SeungRi is such a... sissy guy...Calling his own brother oppa???Seriously, what happened to him??'' Taeyeon closed her face, trying to calm herself down.

                         You chuckled,''He's not sissy, he just loves to disturb his own brother.''

                        Taeyeon slowly turned her head and stared at you,''He's a sissy... Oh yeah, my brother is coming back from America! I haven't seen him for a long long time~Why don't we buy a gift for him?''.

                      ''SiWon oppa?'' your eyes widened, he was the guy who kissed your cheek during your 18th birthday party.Thankfully, nobody saw that, it'd be even worse if Taeyeon saw what  her elder brother did.

                     ''Eunni,'' you jumped when Taeyeon shook your arm,'' what were you thinking Eunni?...Speaking of my brother..I can feel that he likes you.'' Your heartbeat increased as she mentioned the ''like'' word.

                      ''Ah, Taeyeon-ah, stop talking nonsense, we better buy something for your brother,''you said, hoping her curiousity did not get you into trouble.

                      ''Eunni is blushing!'' Taeyeon giggled.

                      ''No, you're imagining things again!'' you insisted. It was strange, SiWon kept on appearing in your mind after she mentioned his name. You remembered the way he stared at you, with his black eyes, as dark as a forest pool under the shade of oaks. 

                      Suddenly, you could feel the pain again, as if there were hammers pounding your head. Tears started to appear in your eyes, wondering when it was going to end.

                     ''Eunni!'' Taeyeon's voice echoed in your ears. This headache was really awful and you grabbed your head as hard as you could, hoping the pain would go away. Before you could move, you felt a pressure against your arm.

                      ''Eunni! You're going to fall! Eunni!'' Taeyeon cried. 

                                                                        ***

                       ''We were shopping and there was this guy bumped into eunni then... both of them fell onto the floor... The bruise on eunni's leg... It was...because.. the guy was holding a glass box.. It fell... broke into p-pieces... I'm sorry...'' Taeyeon gulped. Seungri stared at Taeyeon and rolled his eyes.

                      ''It's all right Taeyeon.. she's fine now,''Nickhun replied with a smile. You felt good again after seeing his smile,''Yes, I'm fine now.. Don't worry.. I'm sorry..''. 

                       Nickhun patted your head,''Silly, you don't have to apologize-''.

                       ''Enough, let her rest,''Taecyeon snapped, feeling annoyed,''leave her alone''.Nickhun stared at Taecyeon in disbelief.

                       ''Ahaha~  yea yea, noona should rest, I believe that she's really tired already..,''Seungri tried to push Nickhun and Taecyeon out of the room,''Miss Taeyeon, do I need to invite you or something??''.

                      ''Get out of the way, useless playboy,'' Taeyeon glared.

                                                                     ***

                       ''Nickhun, stop meeting that girl again. Eun Mi loves you more than anything else,''Taecyeon warned.

                      ''I don't want this to happen too! Please give me some time..please..,''Nickhun pleaded. Taecyeon pushed Nickhun against the wall,''How long?? Do you really love her? Or just trying to be a nice guy?''.

                      ''I do love her!'' Nickhun yelled,pushing Taecyeon away,''You have no idea how much I love her!''.

                      ''Cousins shouldn't fight,do you know that?'' Nickhun and Taecyeon exchanged glance as both of them heard the voice. A familiar voice.

                       It was Siwon.