Because I Love You...

I Will Be Fine

Hyun Jung made some garden salad and brought her bowl in the living room. She was boredly watching TV, as there was nothing else to do.

On screen was the latest celebrity news about the rumors regarding the love triangle between T-ara's Jiyeon, CN Blue's Jung Shin, and 4minute's Hyuna. But Hyun Jung was not paying attention to the content of the news because her thoughts went back to Baek Hyun.

"Why... why do I have to see him again?" she asked.

She did not care if Jung Shin was so mysterious that girls were going after him.  So what if war rises between Jiyeon and Hyuna? She was the least interested in Jung Shin because she liked Min Hyuk better.

And it suddenly occured to her.

Did she like Min Hyuk just because he looked like her Seobang?

"Ani...ani...andwae," she thought in disbelief.

She suddenly despised Kang Min Hyuk because of her Seobang.

*****

The room was pitch dark, and she hid under her blanket, crying her eyes and her heart out.

"Please, swallow me, Earth," she begged.

She could not understand why Fate had to be so cruel for her to meet with Baek Hyun again. It would have been better if he had not been kind to her.

If he had not been kind to her, she would not fall for him...

And she would not have to apologize to him for liking him...

She would not have to apologize on her birthday.

"I still love you, Baek Hyun-ah," she thought bitterly. "I still do... And because I love you, I will let you go..."

And she continued to cry.

 

~~~~