Tragedy (Part One)

Midnight Opera

You live in a small country that far away from human settlements.There's a belief in your country that tells every 83 years, there will be held a big party called The Masked Opera. What's so special with that? Your elders believe that you can meet the mysterious masked men called Super Junior if you're unlucky. What do you mean? Because every time a young girl met them, she just disappeared and don't think you can find her traces. Even the police already searched for the tiniest trace, no luck. She disappeared like as if been swallowed by Earth. Today, The Midnight Opera is held. All of the citizen are really excite about this event. But, it doesn't count yourself. You don't like this event. Why? Because, every time you attend the party, you have a bad feeling.

 

(The sun sets, the moon rises)

 

(In your friend's house)

"YAH! Hurry up, the party will start soon!" Your friend shouts from downstairs.

"Wait! I haven't done my make up!"

"What's the point, you hate to use make up, don't you?"

"I know, I know. But, I don't use my make up, my mom will scold me!"

"Who cares about it? Come on let's go!"

"Alright alright, you win." You sigh.

 

(An hour later...)

You arrive in the mainhall where The Masked Opera will be held. 

"Wow! Look around you!" Your friend amazes.

You look around and see a big luxurious room, many foods, the orchestral players, and of course, nobles.

"Yeah, it's quite cool...." You answer in a hesitate tone.

"It's not just cool, but it's amazing!" Your friend squeals.

You immediately close your ears with your hands.

Suddenly, you feel a bad feeling.

"Err, I don't think this party will be a fun party...."

"Come let's split up. I want to greet that handsome and mysterious masked man over there." Your friend points her hand to your front.

You then look to the direction that your friend pointed. It was a man with mask standing along with the other girls. They look like having a conversation.

You were awed by his good looking features.

"I agree with you. He's handsome." You replied while looking at him.

"See, I told you! Let's approach him!" Your friend immediately runs away.

"Hey, wai-"

The man suddenly turn his gaze into you.

You stuns and  your stomach tingling.

The man approach you.

Suddenly, you feel a very terible feeling. You know you have to escape but you can't.

"Good evening, Madam." He takes your hand and kisses it.

"Good evening to you too, Sir." You embarrassed.

"I'm so lucky today, because I met a very beautiful young girl." He smirks

"Thank you very much." You grins.

"Oppa, stop teasing other girl and come here!" A girl screamed from his back.

"I'm sorry but can you excuse me, I have to go".

"Oh, it's okay. You can leave now." You pleased.

"See you later, Madam." He bows and walks away.

You just stared at him, then your logics started to work.

Wait, did he just smirk while saying "a very beautiful young girl"?

Hmm....I think I should keep an eye on him. He must planning something bad.

 

You spent your time with strolling around until the elders announces that the party has started.

Everyone excepts you applause in unison happily.They then back to their previous activities.

You wander again. You try to search your friend but, no luck.

"Geez, where is that girl go?" You sigh.

Then your eyes capture something.

It was the previous man you met before the party starts. He walks into a door that hidden between the curtains.

You then follow him.

 

~ to be continued ~

 

A/N: Annyeong, sorry to interrupt the story, but, I guess I will make it into two parts. I'm very sorry about that. I have to do something first so I will update the part two next week. Please understand it, as the return, I will make the part two interesting. Look forward to it~