Beautiful goodbye

I am here

16 January 2013

You sat on the side of your bed. You stared at the little box on the beside table. The post it on it said "Open on monthsary" Today was the monthsary of you and Dujun. You found it weird that you had this beside your bed, the last time you saw him was before you went overseas for your debut. Nevertheless, you thought of nothing and opened it up. In it was a beautiful diamond ring and a message. 

 

Hyomin-ah, I have to tell you the reason why I acted like that when you were back. I was delighted to know you were back in Korea, but I couldn't bring myself to see you. I didn't want to see you get hurt, I wanted you to live well and continue with your career. I wished you found a better man, because I am not a good boyfriend. I cannot see you till the end. I hope you will forgive me. I promised to be by your side forever, the day you cried and told me about the story of Junhyung and Hara. I assured you that I would be there for you no matter where you are. I hope you understand. I have been living at the run-down apartment beside your dorm for quite some time now. I have moved out because it was time to do so. But I am still always  beside you. This ring is my last gift to you, I hope you like it, you always wanted a ring like this. Wear it and be assured that I will always be beside you. Please find a better guy. I hope you'll live a good life. I have moved to a better place, from this place I can watch you everyday. My heart has never once stopped beating for you, even until the final heartbeat. My last day on Earth was spent well with you, I would never forget that day. I love you.