Twists, Turns of Love

Twists, Turns of Love

Luhan and Sehun have been married for 25 years now. They had a son named Baekhyun. Baekhyun is 20 years old now and at his very age is when feelings develop. A feeling named Love.

 

At this age people would not know the exact meaning of Love. How it makes you develop some sort of affection towards someone else and for Baekhyun, his affection was towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol is a student at Korean Arts University where Baekhyun studies as well. They started something called Friendship together. They ate together, they went out together – watched movies together, went to buy tickets for the upcoming K-POP concert together. Everything they did were with each other, together.

 

Friendship developed into Relationship. They felt this romantic vibe between each other, that they were meant to be. There was no doubt that both of them are each other’s soulmates. So there came a time where Chanyeol proposed to Baekhyun, deciding that it’d be great to live their lifes together to the very end.

 

While all their love was blooming, something tragic happened. After Baekhyun told his parents that he was going to get married to Chanyeol, his father, Luhan disappeared. Nobody knew where he went. They could not continue with the wedding as Luhan was still missing. Chanyeol helped Baekhyun by going out to search for his father that very day he received the news of the missing presence of his soon-to-be father in law.

 

After that very exhausting day of finding a man in his late thirties, Chanyeol was surprised to see that his father, who was rarely at home due to overseas work – he claims, was actually at home more often now. He told his father about Baekhyun’s father unfortunate story. As Chanyeol’s father works as a police officer, he asked for his help in searching for Baekhyun’s father. He said he’d ask Baekhyun and his mother, Sehun to come over to his house so that they can describe how his father looks like to Chanyeol’s father. But, Chanyeol’s father said no. Chanyeol was very disappointed in his father and didn’t talk to him for a week.

 

A week’s passed and Chanyeol and Baekhyun were going out for dinner with Sehun when they came across this familiar face and the owner of the face was no other than Luhan, Baekhyun’s father.

 

Chanyeol ran towards Luhan, shouting, “Dad, what are you doing here-“

Baekhyun cut his words, “Chanyeol, is this really your father?”

Chanyeol turned around to look at Baekhyun and his mother, smiling, “Yeah this is my father…what’s wrong?”

Sehun fainted, leaving Baekhyun to catch her. Baekhyun then cried, empty buckets now filled. Baekhyun revealed that both him and Chanyeol have the same father.

 

On that same day, Luhan and his second wife – Chanyeol’s mother, -went missing – or ran away. Sehun then went crazy and wanted to separate Kris from Baekhyun. Chanyeol tried to soothe Sehun’s heart but failed miserably. Sehun felt so Betrayed that she wanted to kill Chanyeol so that she can’t see his face anymore. Baekhyun tried to calm Sehun down but Sehun went so crazy that one awful night, Sehun’s wish was a success, she killed Chanyeol, leaving Baekhyun feeling all alone and Hatred started to develop towards his own mother. Sehun was sent to jail due to her murder of Chanyeol.

 

These 4, Friendship, Relationship, Betrayal and Hatred affects your Love.