~XIUMIN~

~EXOTIC ONESHOTS~

Everything was like falling apart.

Family and friends were all leaving you alone in this world.

You ran out of the hospital, not knwing where to go. Just running where your legs take you.You didn't care where, didn't care how.

You sat by the road hugging your knees , the raindrops hitting your head above you, your tears falling silently. Slowly you noticed a presence beside you.

Looking up you saw a guy with chubby cheeks, his round brown eyes and his perfectly messed up hair.

"Leaving a pretty lady in the rain is ungentlemanly" he said in chinese with a very obvious korean accent.

You can't help but smile. No matter how hard he tried to cover up you could still hear a very obvious korean accent in his chinese.

"I'm Xiu Min" he flashed a smiled at you.

"I'm ~~~~" You told him.

"What a beautiful name.." You blushed madly. That was the first time someone complimented you for your name.

You tried to stand up but you were too tired and fell into Xiu Min's arms.

He carried you bridal style.

As both of you walked under the rain, you can't help but notice his features. It was perfect.

"I never knew you were so interested in my face.But i think your face is much more interesting"

He then leaned closer and attacked your lips.

 

 

~HOPED YOU LIKE IT SO HERE'S SOME BAOZI~

image

image

image