three

We're Still Married

Chapter three

“I don’t know you”

His eyes soften, he was hurt. I clearly knew him.

“JiYoon-ah” I saw his body start to move and I ran.

I ran back to where the front entrance was and saw a group of fans still hanging around. I ran towards them. He wouldn’t dare run after me over here right?

The group of fans saw him come out “JUNHYUNG!!!” “WHAAAAA” “OPPPPPPPAAAAAA” They started screaming and running after him.

I stop before I exit I turn back one last time to look at him again. I saw him looking at me through the fans. He tried to go around the fans to get to me but they followed him and blocked him from running away. I took a deep breath and mentally took a picture of him in my mind. I’m happy to see he’s so popular now and he’s living well. His looks haven’t change.

JunHyung pov

How could she run from me? How could she say she doesn’t know me? I walk back into our dressing room after the security guards came and pull me away from the crowd of fans. I open the door and saw IU sitting between DongWoon and DooJoon. YoSeob was trying to please her by singing but she was more interested in HyunSeung’s dancing.

Every day I shock SHOCK!

Her phone ringed and she picked up “Unnie where are you? WHAT! How could you just leave me? Don’t you want to meet Beast? JunHyung came back.” IU hangs up and pouts “I have to go. My unnie is in a rush to leave. It was nice meeting you guys, you guys have made one of my life time goal come true. THANK YOU!” She gave us a deep bow and walked out with her hand over like she was trying to keep her sobbing in.

HyunAh and her group 4minute came in. “Oppa, congratulation!!” They came in with a cake and balloons. In 4minute there was HyunAh, Hayoung, Naeun, and Chorong. They were our label mates.

Naeun hands us each a hat saying “Congrats”
HyunAh clings on to me “Oppa shall we go celebrate tonight?”
I remove her “Shouldn’t you girls be practicing? You guys will make a comeback next week.”
She clings on again “Oh come on JunHyung we have one more week to practice. We can play today.”
Chorong agreed “Oppa as along as we sing your songs we will always be great. Even if we were just laying down on stage doing nothing we will do great if it’s your song.”
DongWoon sneer “Over confidence is not good Chorong.”
“Don’t worry oppa we 4minute got this.” Hayoung clings on to DongWoon “Oppppaaaa let’s go play.”

DooJoon and HyunSeung grab their bags and stood up “We’re gonna head home. We’re tired. You guys go ahead.” They wave and left.
DongWoon removes Hayoung “I have other things to do, you guys go ahead.”
YoSeob stood up “Since they can’t go lets put it off until next time okay?”
Naeun pouts “Fine”

I grab my bag and walked out to my car. HyunAh follow me.

“Oppa can I get a ride?”
“Why didn’t you go with the rest of the girls?”
“We haven’t had time together in a long time. I just wanted to catch up.”
“HyunAh I’m tired let’s catch up another time okay?” I open my door and threw my bag in the back seat.
“Okay” She was disappointed “JunHyung?”
I turn around “Huh?”

She tip toe up to me and kissed my cheek.

“HyunAh!”

We heard camera’s clicking. Sh*t. A reporter came out from hiding. He kept taking pictures.

“JunHyung and HyunAh a company romance? It’s a good head line for tomorrow’s front page huh?” He continues to take pictures.
L walk over to him to try and stop him “Yah stop. Give me the camera. This isn’t what it looks like.”
“I got the pictures to prove it”

He tried to run but I grab onto the strap of the camera and yank it off him. I smash the camera in anger. I grab onto the collar of the reporter.

“You want a story? I’ll give you a story. Annoying reporter gets beaten by singer.”
HyunAh came running over. “JunHyung stop.” She pushes me away from him. “You will get in trouble.”
I let the reporter go and walk to the car with HyunAh following. “Go find manger oppa and leave with him. I don’t have time to send you home.” I got into the car and took off.

DongWoon pov

I lift up my cap and saw her. There she is happily talking to her boyfriend under the street light. What is she doing out so late? Why is he keeping her out so late? I walk closer to them so I can hear their conversation.

“DongWoo(a/n: from infinite) oppa thanks for helping me tonight. You didn’t have to though what if my boss saw you? He will fire me for having a non employee help me run the cash register.”
He lightly pinches her cheeks and she cutely squeals “Why would he get mad and fire you? I’m working for free.” He caresses her cheek. “I…can I kiss you?”
SoHyun’s cheek instantly turns red. “You…may.” She closes her eyes. He leans forward and closes his eyes moving closer and closer to her.

What is she doing? How can she kiss him? I have to stop them. I quickly walk over and put my hand right in between her lips and his. Both of them open their eyes confused and saw my hand.

He pulls SoHyun to his side shielding her away from me. “Who are you? What do you want?”
SoHyun tugs on his arm “Oppa let’s go, he’s nobody. We shouldn’t worry about him.”
Nobody? “SoHyun”
She glares at me “Don’t call my name, you don’t have the right to call my name.”
He looks confused now “SoHyun you know him?”
She pulls him away “Who doesn’t. He’s DONGWOON OF BEAST! RIGHT HERE!!”

People started looking around and saw us.

“Yah, why did you do that?”
People started crowding around me. “OMO” “BEAST” “DONGWOON” “OPPA”

SoHyun and her boyfriend started running away.

DooJoon pov

I ran into the theater and made it just in time to catch the last showing. The room darken as I walk in and took my seat. The stage lit up and she appeared, JiHyun. A slow sad piano tune started playing in the background. Her body gracefully dance to the tune and awe everyone away. I sat in my seat and watch her every move, I miss her.

The lights turn on after the show and the girl next to me gasp “DOOJOON!” “DooJoon?” “OMO BEAST” they started to crowd around me asking me to give them a signature. The staff had to come and get me out. I walk back stage and saw JiHyun sitting in front of her mirror.

“What are you doing here? You stole the spot light away from me just now. I was suppose to be the star of the show but you showed your self and push me into the shadows. I can see tomorrows head line already in big bold letters ‘DOOJOON APPEARED AT THE SWAN LAKE BALLET SHOW’ they wont even bother to write a review for the play.” She sighs “For the past four years I tried to get in the spot light so I can get to your level but all they see is you. I’m a nobody. I’m just a struggling ballet dancer trying to use you to gain fame.”

I walk up to her and pull her up to embrace her “I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have denied you four years ago. I should have told the truth. I should have told everyone we were dating. I hurt you and I’m sorry.” I kiss her lips “Everyone might only see me but I only see you.”

----couple weeks later----

JunHyung pov

DooJoon and I look at each other, we’re so dead. Hong CUBE appa stood up from his seat.

“I’m only going to ask you two once so tell me the truth.” He walks over to DooJoon “What’s going on here DooJoon are you involve with JiHyun or no? I remember I ask you these four years ago but you said no, now here it is again the same rumors. This time tell me truthfully.”
DooJoon deeply bows “I’m sorry I lied to you before but I was just trying to save the group then. But I truly and deeply love her. I’m sorry.”
“Thank you for tell me the truth. I don’t mind you having a girlfriend at all. I’m happy for you but your fans might not like it. Go on the fan café and post up your explanation after talking it through with JiHyun. I’ll talk to her management company. Be prepared for more anti-fans. This is one of the most important times of an idol’s life. You learn who your real fans are the ones that accept your decisions and stick by you no matter what, those are real fans.”
DooJoon bows one last time before leavening “Thank you sir.”
He turns to me “Now you. Why did you break the reporter’s camera? No matter how ugly you were dressed or how tired you were you shouldn’t have smash his camera. Do you know how much it cost us to go to court?”
“Sorry sir, but he took some pictures of HyunAh and I together and claim we were on a date. I didn’t know what to do so I smashed his camera.”
“Okay, why were you and HyunAh together in the first place?”
“It was after the concert. We were just talking.”
“Thank goodness I was afraid you two were dating. If you two were only talking after the reporter released the photos you could have just said it was false you didn’t have to go smash his camera. It would have saved us some money. It’s a good thing the reporter only wanted us to replace his camera. The judge also wanted you to do some community service.”
“What?”
“It was either that or anger management class. I rather have the head lines say community service instead of anger management class.”
“How will I fit that in my schedule?”
“I decided that you need a break. All your activities are on hold. Finish your community hours first.”