My dearest leader

An extra surprise at a surprise party

Tonight's the night. Me and the boys are throwing a surprise birthday party for our leader, Leeteuk.
And it's also the night for my little surprise for him.

The night started well, Yesung brought leader home after they went a bit out on a meeting, meanwhile we made everything ready.
He was so startled at first, he was not expecting the party. 
We had loads of food, and cake, and we all ate as much as we could withour having to vomit. 
We played loud music and chatted all through the evening, and I have to admit that even though I was having a blast,
I could not wait for the party to end so I can finally give leader his final surprise for the night.

4 hours after it started the guys started to yawn a lot and get tired. They started saying goodnight one by one, and went to their rooms to sleep. Me, leader and Yesung started to clean up after the party, and when that was over, Yesung said he needed to go out a bit. And then there was only me and leader left.

"Hey Kangin are you alright? You are starting to sweat a bit." Leader suddenly said.
Damn, my nervousness is starting to show. "Ahh yeah I'm alright. It just that I have something to show you"
I lead him to my room, where I had a present for him.
I took out a small box and handed it to him. When he opened it he saw a small golden necklace that was rather plain, except on it said Park Jung Su. He looked at me and smiled.
"This is gorgeous Kangin. Thank you so much. But you didn't have to give me anything though"
I swallow, and tried to get rid of my nervousness before I spoke up.
"Actually I did. Because I have something important to tell you."
He looked at me with curious eyes.
"I love you Park Jun Su, and I have for some years now. But I never had the courage to tell you. However I can't keep it in anymore. And I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable, but I just had to do this" I looked at him with pleading eyes.
He looked shocked at my sudden confession. But then all of a sudden he smiled at me.
"Thank you for telling me this Kangin, because I have something to confess too. I love you too, and have for a while now. I am glad you confessed to me, because I didn't dare to."
I was absolutely shocked. Leader loved me back?? I never expected this outcome (Even though I had dreamed of it).
For a few minutes we just stood there awkwardly, when he spoke up.
"Tomorrow I want to take you on a little date if that is alright with you. But right now I am so tired and I just want to go to sleep."
I nodded in agreement and smiled. He was so perfect, and he knew they did not have to rush anything. 
He left the room and I started to get ready for bed. But as soon as I got into bed, he came back into my room, this time in pyjamas. 
"I really want to sleep next to you and cuddle" He said with the biggest he could make.
I laughed and patted on the spot next to me on bed. How on earth could I ever say no to my dearest leader.