Please Give Me A Chance

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up around 8:00 with only 5 hours of sleep you felt energized but maybe that’s because of Eunhyuk, you tried to move but then there was an arm wrapped around your waist and of course it’s Eunhyuk’s, he was holding you with his left arm and the two of you were laying on your right side facing the same direction. You blushed at the feeling of being cuddled so early in the day, but I guess this how it’s suppose to feel if you love someone sincerely and he loves you back.

 

You laid there awake just listening to Eunhyuk’s breathing and wanted to look at his sleeping face up close but then his grip on your waist was pretty tight and he seemed to be sleeping peacefully. But despite both of you being comfortable and all, you had some things to do before you leave today and didn’t want to wake up Eunhyuk, so you slowly and carefully put your left arm in-between your waist and Eunhyuk’s arm and gently pushed it away from you and upward so you could have just enough room to escape. You got a little worried when he groaned a bit but he was still asleep-- you sighed in relief and got up.

 

You headed to the bathroom to wash up and then headed downstairs, you needed to fix up the mess in the living room like the bowl of popcorn that you and Eunhyuk left last night. You walked to the living room and picked up the bowl, glass cups, and wrappers, and went into the kitchen to soak the cups and bowl in soapy water to get rid of anything that dried up in them and it would be easier to clean. Then you threw the wrappers away and sighed, ‘Oh no. I’m feeling a little doubtful today.’ You thought about the pain that you went through. That pain was the only thing keeping you from staying.

 

You thought that being in the same place where Donghae lives, breaths, you couldn’t handle it. Even having Eunhyuk and not able to let go was strange, you shrugged it off and started washing the dishes that are sitting in the sink. That only took you 15 minutes and it was 8:17, your flight is later this evening. You took in a deep breath and exhaled to relax yourself, you thought about what you could do next. You had an idea to kill sometime while Eunhyuk is still sleeping, you got dressed with short demi shorts and a loose yet cute shirt that would hang off one shoulder and had a print of a bunny on it wearing those dork glasses that everyone loves, Harajuku shoulder bag, and lace-up short boots, and headed out to the Starbucks in the shopping district just 7 blocks down the road.

 

Today was going to be an easy and relaxing day since Eunhyuk talked to Donghae and you won’t be seeing him for sometime, you took out your iPod and headphones and put only one head phone in one of your ears so that you could hear if there was anything going on, you scrolled through your K-pop play list and picked ‘Neverland’ by U-KISS, you felt like listening to something that would make you feel all pumped up and ready for anything.

 

As you were walking you felt your phone buzz and took it out of your back pocket and slid the unlock bar that was on the bottom of the screen, you saw that it was a text message from Donghae. Your heart stopped for a second and you needed to process just the sight of his name. You stopped walking and your heart started to race, you wondered what he could want after what happened last night—more like this morning.

 

Your music was nothing compared to your heart racing, you saw the little overview of the message that Donghae sent you and saw, ‘____, I didn’t get my chance to apologize. Will you please spare some time for me?’ and so on. You didn’t know what to think, should you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter