Mistake

If (Sequel to "Fated to Meet You)

"Sowoneul malhaebwa," the girl on stage starts to sing. UKISS finally enters their dressing room just in time to watch So Nyeo Shi Dae's performance. Alexander, Eli, and Kevin get their makeup touched up even though they have already finished performing their newest song, "ManManHaNi", while Kiseop and Kibum go far away from Dongho and Soohyun and they read a couple of magazines in the room. 

"Ahh!" Dongho exclaims, and blushes cerise. Any hardcore fan of UKISS, no wait, any fan of UKISS would know that he is a very big fan of So Nyeo Shi Dae and his favourite member would be the one and only Kim Taeyeon. All the members knew that Dongho loves Girls' Generation. He probably loves them so much that he owns every single album by them and even has them on his computer."My favourite So Nyeo is singing!!"
 
"Strange," Soohyun says, and taps his chin when the blond girl, the second oldest of the group starts to sing her line. "She seems familiar.. like I've seen her before somewhere. But where?"
 
Dongho stares at his hyung and starts shaking his shoulders. "You're saying that you know.. Jessica..?" Upon hearing the word of Jessica, everyone's attention is on Dongho and the screen. 
 
"What did you just say?" Kiseop asks the maknae. Dongho only pretends he doesn't know anything and goes back watching the girls perform their latest hit song, Genie. "Don't try to fool me, Dongho."
 
"You're saying that you know Jessica.." Dongho mumbles to himself, not wanting his hyungs to hear him. He knows that's not possible though, when someone in his group has ears like a bat.
 
Kevin immediately looks at the screen and widens their eyes. Four of the girls on stage look awefully similar to the four girls he knew back in university. He nudges Alexander and tells him to look at the screen, who also widens his eyes after looking at the screen carefully.
 
"Are they.. Taeyeon? And Sunny, Seohyun and.. Jessica?" Eli asks, unusually catching on a bit late.
 
Dongho stares at his hyung who just named four members in So Nyeo Shi Dae. "Hyung! You know the names of even 4 members in So Nyeo Shi Dae! So you were lying, you do like the girls!"
 
Alexander, Kevin, Eli switch glances with Kibum who finally pays attention. "Dongho.. can you give us the full names of the girls that Eli just named?" Alexander asks.
 
Dongho stares at them weirdly and names the girls' name in less than a minute, like any fanboy would do. "Kim Taeyeon, Lee Soonkyu or Sunny Lee, Seo Joohyun or Seohyun, and Jung Sooyeon or Jessica Jung."
 
After hearing the girls' names, the four guys huddle together, leaving Dongho in confusion. He turns around and sees his two other hyungs, Kiseop and Soohyun talking quietly, then walking over to the other four guys. He cries in confusion mentally, feeling left out. He always hates the pain of being the youngest. His hyungs barely included him in anything, even though he brought most of the attention to UKISS. He only shrugs and goes back to watching their performance. After a good 3 minutes of discussing, the group un-huddles. 
 
"Dongho," Soohyun begins asking. "Is So Nyeo Shi Dae done performing?"
 
"Yes, why?" Dongho asks back.
 
"Would you like to meet them? We want to meet the girls," Soohyun says, which results in a gigantic bear hug from the weird, dorky maknae. After calming him down from his fanboy-ing, they start looking for So Nyeo Shi Dae's dressing room.
 
* * *
 
"Ya! Sooyoung!" Taeyeon exclaims, putting her hands on her hips. "How can you just steal all the food and eat them with Jessica?! We're hungry too, you know!"
 
"Here!" Sooyoung says, and shoves half of what she took in front of Taeyeon's face. Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Jessica, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Sunny ignore the knock and they only tell Seohyun to go open the door. 
 
When Seohyun opens the door, she doesn't do what she would've done to the guests. Instead, she stares at them, wide-eyed, mainly at the person in the front. She mentally screams in her mind, lost in thoughts. 'Garh! How did.. is it really them?!'
 
"Yah, Seohyun, what's wrong?" a husky voice comes from behind Seohyun, which snaps her out of her thoughts. When she sees that her Tiffany unnie is at the door greeting the guests, she runs towards Taeyeon and the other three girls that are still huddling together. 
 
"Hi! You boys must be UKISS, right?" Tiffany asks and smiles a bright and lovely smile, which includes her sparkling eye smile. And of course, that makes Dongho blush like crazy. 
 
After hearing that they had guests, Taeyeon does what she thinks the leader of any group should do. She turns around and walks up to the guests, which results in huge eyes and a jaw nearly hitting the ground. "Sunny!!" she screams, to get Sunny over.
 
"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Sunny screams when she sees their guests and stops in her tracks. She couldn't believe her eyes. Right in front of her are the guys that she had last seen six years ago. Or if they aren't those guys, they look similar.
 
"Well.." Hyoyeon says, standing at the door, now joining them. "We should let these guys in and welcome them.. no?"
 
"No, no! You're right Hyo!" Taeyeon agrees and calls the girls over. 
 
"Hello!! We are So Nyeo Shi Dae!" the nine girls greet them after letting the boys, who have probably stood out there for 5 minutes, in. 
 
"Hi! We are UKISS!" the seven boys greet them back.
 
"Well," Sooyoung begins, breaking the awkward 5 minute silence of the two groups staring at each other. Kevin mainly stared at Jessica, Eli mainly stared at Sunny, and both Alexander and Dongho stared at Taeyeon. "Why did you guys come?"
 
"Our maknae here, Dongho is a huge fanboy of you girls," Kibum explains.
 
"Ohhh," Hyoyeon and Sooyoung both say and chuckle to themselves, resulting in Dongho's cheeks to go crimson red.
 
 
 
In one corner of the room, Kevin and Jessica were bickering. If someone was to look at what they're doing from far away, they would think they're bickering. But if they look closely enough, they will still think they're bickering.
 
 
"What. Do. You. Want. From. Me," Jessica asks, in a statement-like tone. Her voice was as cold as stone and she only glares at Kevin.
 
"I want you to forgive me," Kevin says, softly, afraid that Jessica might explode in anger.
 
"Impossible."
 
"Nothing is impossible!" Kevin says, desperate.
 
"Well, now there is something that is impossible," Jessica replies back, in her stone cold voice. "Do you really expect me to forgive you, after everything you did and said?"
 
Kevin only stared at the floor. He knows his mistake so he doesn't dare look into Jessica's eyes. He tries observing the tiled floors, counting them. "It was a mistake.."
 
"It was a mistake?! Do you think defending that -- that was a mistake? Do you think calling describing me more worthless than that a mistake?"
 
"I'm really sorry... I'm truly sorry.. I know that what I did was wrong. I realized it a second too late though. After you left for Canada, I wasn't the same anymore. All I was hoping for was for you to come back into my arms.."
 
"I don't need to go back into your arms, and I don't want to either!" 
 
By now Jessica was sobbing hard. Her tears were flowing down her cheeks, falling non-stop. Her tears form a mini-puddle between her and Kevin. Her mascara starts to drip and she slowly shrinks onto the floor. Luckily Tiffany and Yuri were close by and went to help her back onto her feet.
 
"Look here Kevin," Tiffany says, trying her best to be polite. "I may not know what happened in the past with you two; Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun won't say. But I will tell you, as her childhood and best friend, I know what is the best for Jessica and what isn't. And whatever you're doing -- or saying to her right now isn't.
 
"The rest of your group has already gone back to your waiting room. Why don't you go back too, and get your makeup touched? I am sure you understand that Jessica needs to have her privacy. Give her a few days."
 
Yuri slowly walks Kevin to the door. When she closes it shut, she goes back to Jessica, who is now joined by the rest of her  group members, comforting her.
 
---------------------------
Teehee! I actually had this chapter ages ago. But I wasn't content with what I wrote so I had to change it, and it took a few days! ^^
 
Comment&&Subscribe?? :3
 
Updated on February 27th, 2011, at 4:51PM.