At the park

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon led Tiffany to her car, being a gentletaeng she is, she opened the door for Tiffany receiving a cute weak smile from the younger girl.

 

Taeyeon ran to the other door immediately went inside and buckled her seatbelt and Tiffany's too.

 

Taeyeon saw Tiffany looking down, Taeyeon then put her fingers in Tiffany's chin and held her head up.She saw Tiffany was about to cry.

 

"Are you okay, Is it about the kiss. I'm really sorry Tippani. I didn't really mean it,I can't think of something to do, I know you still have feeling for Siwon, I was just teasing him, so he would regret breaking up with an angel like you, I mean you're so perfect, you're kind, gentle, calm" She intesely stared at younger girl and cupped her face.

 

"Even though I just met you. I'm already getting comfortable with you. It hurts me to see you crying, so please stop" Tiffany sobbed, she was really touched by Taeyeon's words, her past boyfriends never told her that she was perfect. Taeyeon was the only one who told her that.

 

" Hmmm" Taeyeon thought of something " Ahhh, I know I'll take you to my favorite place" Tiffany just nodded while still sobbing.Taeyeon started the engine, She still saw Tiffany sobbing "C'mon don't cry" Tiffany then wiped her tears away.

 

 


 

 

"We're here!" Taeyeon shouted that made Tiffany flinch. Taeyeon gave her an apologetic smile and went outside to open the door for Tiffany

Tiffany flashed her weak eyesmile, her eyes still swollen, She frowned at the sight, Tiffany's crying because of her. She offered her hands to help the brunnete to get out of the car.

.

"Tippani, Can you close your eyes? " Tiffany faced Taeyeon with a questioned look "It's a surprise" 

Taeyeon then put her right arm in Tiffany's hand and placed her free hands in Tiffany's eyes.

 

They walked a little bit further from where they were.

 

"Are we there yet?" Tiffany asked

"Someone's Impatient" Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon removed her hands in Tiffany's eyes

"TAAADDDDDAAAAAAA!" Taeyeon exclaimed

 

Tiffany then opened her eyes and fixed her sight, She was amazed at what she saw.

"OMHO! It's so beautiful" Tiffany exclaimed, 

 

They were at the park.

The park had fountain in the middle that has different kinds of colors, It has pink, blue,green,yellow,red and purple which amazed Tiffany's eyes

"Taeyeon, It's so beautiful"..

"Yeah I know, This is my favorite place, I come and eat Ice cream here whenever I feel sad".

 

Taeyeon then led Tiffany at the bench, They both sat and watched the fountain turn to different colors, Taeyeon stood up and said "Wait here." Tiffany nodded. Tiffany watched Taeyeon leave.

 

She admired the fountain and the stars in the sky that was twinkled so brightly.

"Hey, Tippani" Taeyeon went to Tiffany with two ice cream cones on her hand one is vanilla and the other one was strawberry.

 

"Kyaaaahhh, Strawberry!" Tiffany jumped out of excitement

"How'd you know strawberry is my favorite?"

"I just guessed." While looking at Tiffany's pink bag, pink shoes, pink bracelet, pink necklace and pink ponytail.

"Haha, I knew you love strawberry, Because it's pink" Taeyeon added

"Yaaahh" Tiffany lightly punched Taeyeon at her shoulders

"Awwwww" Taeyeon said while rubbing the part where Tiffany punched her.

They both laughed at their childishness.

 

 

When they both finished their Ice cream.

"Taetae?"

"Hmmm?"

"Thanks for making me happy"

"You're welcome, I'm sorry for kissing you lately"

"It's okay"

 

 

Taeyeon stood up and offered her hands to Tiffany

"Let's go home, It's getting late, We have work tomorrow" Taeyeon said

Tiffany then took Taeyeon's hands and went to Taeyeon's car.

 

The whole ride was filled with laughter.They both shared their jokes, experiences and embarrasing moments, Tiffany even told Taeyeon her ex's , But when Tiffany asked if Taeyeon has ex's and how they broke up, Taeyeon then shook her head , It's clear to Tiffany that Taeyeon doesn't want to talk about it.

"I'll tell you in the right time" Taeyeon said

Tiffany only nodded..

They were really getting along , Before they knew it they were at Tiffany's house.

 

 

Tiffany then waved Taeyeon goodbye, Taeyeon only smiled at her

Sooo cute Tiffany mentaly said

"Aren't you going home?" Tiffany said ,she noticed that Taeyeon is still there.

"I'll wait for you to go inside" 

and by that Tiffany went inside, before she closed the door she flashed her eyesmile to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon couldn't help but to smile, When Tiffany closed the door, She started to drive off.

 

 


 

So guys, Sorry again for not updating, I was studying and also I have a band practice(I play the drums BTW), Basketball practice (Eventhough I'm a girl I play basketball, My parents think It's really weird for me to play that kind of sport) And My Piano lessons.

Sooo, Mianhe 

 

Anyways, Thanks again for the subs, I appreciate it :))

*Bows 90 degrees* Kamsahamnida, Chingu.. Sarangheyo <3

 

 

 

I'll try to write LONGER chapters, Keke