All I need is you

The first time I met you

 

 

 

A sudden familiar scent lingered through my nostrils and it made me open my eyes. There I saw Taeyeon smiling at me. I realized that I was sleeping on her shoulders. I quickly looked at my surroundings and got surprised when we were at a mysterious place; it was quiet and I guess far away from the city.

 

I glanced at her once again and she gave me a sincere smile before standing up. She offered her hands and helped me to stand up.

 

“ Where are we going? “ I asked her

“ You’ll know when we get there. “

 

 

After a few minutes of walking she stopped and took my hands. She squeezed it lightly and kissed it a few times. I giggled at her sweetness and hugged her.

 

“ I miss this. “

“ Miss what? “  I put my chin on her shoulders and inhaled the vanilla scent of her locks.

“ I miss having you in my arms. “

 

She chuckled and broke the hug. Then, I heard church bells ringing.

 

DING

 

 

DONG

 

 

DING

 

 

DONG

 

 

 

 

 

“ Tiffany, I want you to know that I love you. “

 

 

 

DING

 

 

DONG

 

 

DING

 

 

DONG

 

 

“ And I want to make you officially mine. “

 

DING

 

 

DONG

 

 

DING

 

 

DONG

 

“ Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me? “

 

 

DING

 

 

DONG

 

 

DING

 

 

DONG

 

 

I got shocked and tears rolled down from my eyes, down to my cheeks. She knelt down and opened a pink box.

 

“Can you spend the rest of your life with me?”

 

“……”

 

“ Can I be your Totoro?”

 

 

 

“YES!!

 

 

 

 

DING

 

 

DONG

 

 

DING

 

 

DONG

 

 

DING

 

 

DONG

 

 

Taeyeon gave me a sincere smile, but then she immediately walked away from me. I ran towards her, but I can’t reach her. My eyes widen in shock when I saw my surroundings, they were black. All I can see is black except for Taeyeon’s white dress. I ran, but still, she was far away from me.

 

 

 

“ THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME, FANY AH~ ”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

“ FANY UNNIE!! WAKE UP!! TAEYEON….”

 

 

I opened my eyes and gasp for air, my body is still in shock from the dream I had earlier, it scares me. I breathe heavily and glanced at Yoona who has her hands on my shoulders, shaking me up.

 


” TAEYEON UNNIE….”

 

 

“ What happened to her?!”

 

 

 

 

 

“The doctors called me to go there immediately. Taeyeon unnie is in a 40-50 percent state. “

 

 

“ WHAT!???!”

 

 


” Let’s go there unnie. The others are already there. “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona drove us to the hospital, my hands are shaking and my knees are trembling, my stomach is on a twist and my heart is pounding rapidly. I can’t lose Taeyeon, not now. She’s my everything. I don’t know what I’ll do without her. She’s my life..

 

 

Yoona stopped the car and removed her seatbelt. I immediately went out of the car and directly ran into the elevators.

 

 

 

 

When I got there everyone was crying all of them had red eyes. Yoona who saw Seohyun, immediately went up to her and comforted the crying latter. The doctor went out of the emergency room with his white coat and his gloves full of red stain. Could it be Taeyeon’s blood?

 

 

“ Mr. Park, how’s Taeyeon doing?” Jessica asked.

 


Leeteuk shock his head and heaved a sigh.

 

 

“ We are trying our best. She has 40-50 percent of surviving this surgery. I warned her before that taking the surgery soon will be better… But you know Taeyeon.. She’s as stubborn as a 10- year old kid”

I weakly went to him. My eyes immediately watered when I saw the blood on his gloves.

 


” Please do your best to make her survive.”

 

“ I’ll do everything, but I can’t assure that everything will be fine. Her condition is worse than ever. I won’t say that everything will be okay, but…. Just have faith, okay?”

 

He went inside the room with his head down.

 

 


” Tiffany!”

 

 

I tilted my had and saw Leo, Michelle and my Dad coming towards me. I ran up to my Dad and hugged him as tight as possible.

 

“ Daddy. “ I sobbed

 

“ I know, dear. Everything will be fine. Taeyeon is a strong girl, remember?”

 

“But what if….”

 

“Everything will be fine.” He gave me a smile and hugged me back. I put my chin on his shoulders and glanced at my brother who was comforting by rubbing my back, then to my sister. Then I realized… Would I still be the same if I lost her?

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Flashback

 

I just came home from the grocery. Taeyeon said we were running out of stocks on the frige. Since, she’s busy I decided to do all the work. I placed all the paper bags on the table, there I saw a pink note opn the table saying..

 

“ Check the refrigerator. “

I did what I was told.

 

"Sometimes when I'm down and alone 
I feel just like a child with out a home 
The love you give me keeps me hangin' on, honey 
All I ever need is you "

 

 

A pink note was placed on it, I quickly picked it and read it carefully. A smile was plastered on my face once I saw her note. Her she goes, making me fall for her all over again.

 

You're my first love, you're my last 
You're my future, you're my past 
Ohhh loving you is all I ask, honey 
All I ever need is you

 

Another note on the floor.

 

Winters come and then they go 
And we watch the melting snow 
Sure summer follows spring, all the things you do 
Give me a reason to build my world around you 

 

Go upstairs, Baby :*

 

Then I entered our room. Another pink note was on the mirror

 

Some men follow rainbows I am told 
Some men search for silver, some for gold 
But I found my treasures in my soul 
And all I ever need is you 

 

Then I glaced at our bed. Rose petals everywhere. I picked the note besides the table..

 

Without love I'd never find the way 
Through ups and downs of every single day 
And I won't sleep at night until you say 
Honey, all I ever need is you 

 

 

A hand slipped through my waist. I was a bit shocked, but then her voice soothed me.

 

 


” The love you give me keeps me hangin' on 
Honey, all I'll ever need is you “

 

 

“ Tae…”

 

 

“But I found my treasures in my soul 
Honey, and all I ever need is you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I love you, and I will never leave you. "

 


 

 

 

Heyyyyy!! It's been a long time!!

Anyway, I'm gonna end this story soon :"""(

 

Sorry for the typo error, the boring and short chapter, and wrong grammars :)))

Enjoy ^_______________^