Chapter 49

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

" Each day I am with you is better than the last,
and my first day with you was
the best day of my life "

 

 



 

 

It's been almost a month since I last visited the hospital, Dr. Leeteuk Park, My Doctor, told me that I can proceed with the operation without the 2 year preparation he was recommending, he said that it will be better, but I refused. The reason? I'm not ready, I'm not yet ready to leave my friends, and most importantly, Fany. I'm scared of the conclusion.

 

" Tae?!" 

 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her call me. She walked towards me, wearing my loose white shirt and shorts that almost looked like she wasn't wearing anything, her hair tied in a bun that made her look perfect . She sat comfortably next to me carrying a mushroom designed coffee mug.

 

" Want some?" She offered her coffee. I waved my hands and shook my head. She shrugged her shoulders and snuggled herself closer to me. I inhaled her addicting scent and kissed the crown of her head

 

" I love you, Miyoung~ah"

She stared at me and pouted. Aigoo so cute.

" Miyoung. Mi-Mi-Miyounggggg~ahh" I sang her name

" YAHH! Taetae! " She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted

" Kekeke" I gave her a dorky grin and kissed her puckered lips she turned light red with my actions

" Aigoo, Miyoung~ah is blushing" I pocked her cheeks causing her to blush even more

" YAAHH! Stop it Taetae" She crossed her arms cutely and pouted

" Okay, I'll stop now"

 

My phone suddenly rang causing us to divert our attention to my phone that was placed on the table. I grabbed my phone and saw the caller's I.D and I saw that it was the shikshin. I excused myself, but before I could stand up Tiffany held my wrist and pouted again. Aiggoo you're really cute, mushroom. I gave her a I'll-be-back-in-a-minute look and an apologetic smile and soon she loosened her grip from my wrist. I went upstairs and up to the balcony.

 

"shikshin?"

" Hey, midget. It's finished"

" Thanks shikshin tell the two chodings and the black pearl that I owe them"

" Yeah~ They said you better treat us for lunch tomorrow"

" Yeah yeah~"

 

The phone call ended

 

I went downstairs to see my girlfriend sitting on the couch while her arms crossed just below her chest, I sat comfortably beside her, but she stood up and turned her back at me, I went to her and hugged her waist, put my chin on her shoulder and inhaled her vanilla-strawberry perfume.

 

" Miyoung~ahhhh" I whined. 

She was having a hard time resisting me. I smirked and pulled away from the hug which caused her to look at me

" Is Miyoung~ah, jealous?" I whined again and gave her puppy eyes. 

She nodded cutely

" Aigoo" I hugged her and kissed the crown of her hair

" You left me alone, taetae"

" I won't do it again, mushroom"  I kissed her forehead

I pulled away from the hug " Miyoung~ah, go take bath we'll go somewhere"

She nodded and did what I said

 

 

I was staring blankly at the ground when I heard a fake cough coming from the stairs, there I saw the most beautiful. No , gorgeous girl I've ever seen, she was wearing a pale pink dress that has pink circles in it, her peach heels was complementing her long white legs, even though she was wearing a simple dress I can't help, but to look at her with my mouth hung open . She gracefully grabbed the staircase and slowly went down while I stare at her with awe. She slowly went up to me and waved her hands in front of me.

 

" Tae?"

 

"......."

 

" Taetae.." She whined cutely while my mouth was still opened.

 

She closed my mouth and gave me her killer smile that sent me through heaven " Do I look good?" I shook my head shaking myself back into this world. She spun around to give me a better look of her. I nodded and smiled at her

 

" Shall we?" I offered my hands

She gave me her eyesmile and nodded.

 

 

I glanced at my right and saw my princess sleeping peacefully while her head was leaning on the window. I lightly shook her that made her flinch "Are we there yet? " She asked while she cutely rub her eyes " We're hear now, mushroom "

 

I went outside and opened the door for her, I offered my hands and helped her to walk out of the car, she gave me a quick peck that made me blush. I grabbed something from my pocket and offered it, for her to wear

 

" Do I need to wear blindfold, Tae? "

I gave her my pleading eyes and cute pout. I know you can't resist me. Kekeke, and as planned she sighed and eventually nodded. I carefully placed the blindfold and held her hands for support.. We slowly walked towards the path that has small pebbles in them, there were a few cracks, but still looked beautiful.

 

" We're here now, Miyoung~ah" 

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

 

As I felt her remove the blindfold I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times to arrange my vision.

 

 

 

One

 

 

 

 

 

Two

 

 

 

 

 

 

Three

 

 

I saw Christmas lights everywhere, from the trees that was hanging beautifully, to the nearby tent. Roses were scattered everywhere. I glanced at Taeyeon who was smiling like a dork, she offered her hands and I happily accepted it.

We walked peacefully at the park holding each others hands lovingly while admiring the pink flowers that bloomed elegantly around the grassy areas.

" You know what's the difference between you and a flower? " Taeyeon asked while she picked a pink flower and inhaled it scent.

I shook my head

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Flowers are planted in the ground, but you " She paused

 

 

 

 

 

" You're planted inside my heart. " She said and smiled at me, giving the pink flower

" Cheesy." I lightly punched her chest which earned a cute chuckle from her.

" I know you love it"

" No I don't "

She moved her eyebrows in a funny manner and tickled me

" Yaahh! Stopp....Hahaha...Stop it, Tae "

" Admit it, first" She continued to tickle me

"NO..hahaha..Stop it"

"Admit it"

"HAHAHA...Stop it..I can't breathe.."

"C'mon, admit it. "

" Okay, Okay"

She stopped " I love it when taetae tells me cheesy lines " I blushed and covered my face, so she won't see the pink circles appearing on my cheeks, I felt her removing my hands from covering my face " Don't cover your face, you look beautiful"

I blushed again

 

 

After minutes we went to the tent that has white sheets covering it. We went inside and my eyes widened, pictures were hanging all over with pink strings attached to the metal roof of the tent, there were photots of Me and Jessica and the others. What caught my attention is the picture of Me and Taetae, I was holding the phone while she puckered her lips and kissed my cheeks, while I made a shocked pose with my hands covering my mouth. I carefully removed the strings and took the picture.

 

" I'm going to keep this." I turned around, but Taeyeon was nowhere to be found.

" Taetae? "

I frantically turned my head to the sides, but Taetae was nowhere to be found. Where could that dork be?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I turned my head and there, I saw one side of the tent's sheet was opened revealing Taeyeon sitting on a piano stool. She fixed her blue dress and closed her eyes. She started singing.

 

Where ever you are hiding
I can find you
If there were no you
Then my heart would stop

 

I felt emotions from every note, every key, every words she hit. I understood what she's feeling right now.

 

Even if you don't say "Love"
I can feel with my heartIf you are here
I don't need anything
You're my everything to me
 
Please shine like a star in the sky
You are my only love
Forever my only love
We love each other
All I need is you

 

My sight were starting to get blurry from the tears that was forming in my eyes.

 

You are my only love
Forever my only love
We love each other
All I need is you
We will never part from each other
Anything that will hurt you
Nothing that will cause tear will happen
You're my everything to me
 
You're my everything to me
Let's not change
Even as time goes by
You're my only love
Forever my only love
We love each other
In a place without sadness

 

The song ended and I immediately went to her and hugged her, she pulled away and gave me a boquet of flower, of course it was colored in pink

" I love you, Miyoung~ah" She said sincerely

" I love you too, Taetae" 

 

We went inside the tent again and had a romantic dinner. The dinner table has candle light in the middle and flowers too. The food we ate was delicious. Key, our waiter for the night became my friend, as well as Onew his friend.

 

We ended up going to the Han river, we went for a small walk and a little chat. The whole night was picture perfect. I got to meet new friends, had a romantic dinner and got serenaded by my handsome girlfriend.

 

 

" I love you, Miyoung~ah"

" Stop calling me, Miyoung" I pretended to be mad

" Miyounggg~ahhh" She whined and cutely pouted

My heart softened and kissed her puckered lips

" I love you too, Taengoo~"

 

 


 

 

AYO GG' 

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE ' I GOT A BOY' TEASER ( If not, then click here )

OMO TAENGOO IS SOOOOO ADORABLE :))

01.01.13 ( SNSD COMEBACK ) KYAAH~~

 

 

 

So, did I keep you waiting?