Signs

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

It was a normal day for Taeyeon paper works and presentations needed to be done, projects, investors and so on...

 

"Urghhhhhh!" Taeyeon groaned while looking at her papers.

She massaged her temples,

The latter relaxed a bit..

She noticed that the door began to creak open.

 

 

 

"Baby, Are you okay?" Tiffany said while her head was peeking at the small space of the door.She finds it really cute, She chuckled at her girlfriend's action and signal her to come in.

 

"Are you alright, TaeTae?" Tiffany asked while she sat on Taeyeon's lap.

"Don't worry mushroom, I'm okay" She said as she put her arms around Tiffany's waist.

"Are you sure? You look pale taetae." 

"Ne, I'm okay it's just that I have lots of presentations and paper works to do."

"Ohh, so my baby here is busy, Well I'll come back if your not busy. Okay?" Tiffany said.

Taeyeon nodded and smiled.

 

After Tiffany left her smile became a frown.

She suddenly felt uncomfortable, 

She held her fist onto her chest.

 

"HEYY TAEE!" Sooyoung shouted.

She saw her bestfriend's face and hurridely ran to her.

"Tae, Are you alright?" Sooyoung said in a worried tone.

"Ye-yeah, I'm alright, Hyo can you please pass me the medicine in the cabinet " Hyoyeon obeyed what Taeyeon said,

"Are you sure, Tae?"  Hyoyeon asked as she passed the medicine to her bestfriend.

Taeyeon drank her medicine and easily gulped it.

"Yeah, Don't worry 'bout me, I'm strong!" Taeyeon said as she held her arms and showed them her muscles.

They both laughed.

 

"Tae, we're gonna have a party tonight, Wanna come?" Hyoyeon invited.

"Uhh...sure" Taeyeon said, her expression was dull and her face was sleepy

"Taeyeon, I think you need to go to the hospital, You're really pale" Sooyoung said as she examined Taeyeon's face.

"No, I can do this!" She fist pumped herself.

" Are you sure?" The both asked in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyooooooooooooooooo" Nicole called

 

 

 

"Sooooooooooooooooooo" Sunny shouted

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse, Now go before your girlfriends gets angry"

Then the two left.

 

 

 

Taeyeon still feels uncomfortable, But shrugged it off

She continued doing her paper works and talking to her investors.

 

 

 

 

 

That Night

She came at Hyoyeon's house at exactly 7:00,

She was a bit late for the party

"Tae, You're late." Hyoyeon said

"Ahh yes, The ever late Kim Taeyeon." Sooyoung said.

"Yahh~ I was late beca-" She was cut off when she heard an angelic voice calling her name.

 

"Tae!" Tiffany shouted and ran towards Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry, I'm late I had to go somewhere." Taeyeon explained.

"It's okay, Come I want you to meet someone." Tiffany said as she grabbed Taeyeon's hands.

 

 

 

"Tae, this is Wooyoung, Wooyoung this is my girlfriend Taeyeon" Tiffany said.

The two exchanged hands, But Wooyoung was staring at Tiffany the whole time.

"What the heck is the matter with this guy and why is he looking at my mushroom *frown* " Taeyeon thought

"Tiff!"

"Uhh.. Tae ...Sica is calling me, Stay here." By that Tiffany left.

"So Taeyeon, I heard that you are the vice-president of Kim corp." Wooyoung said as he placed his elbow in the counter.

"Uhh Ye-yeah,: Taeyeon started feeling uncomfortable again,

"Uh- excuse me for a minute."

She excused herself and went to the bathroom, She took a glass of water before entering the bathroom.

She picked something out of her pocket and drank it immediately.

 

 

Someone banged on the door hard

"Tae, Are you okay" Sooyoung said from the outside.

Taeyeon controlled her breathing and relaxed a little.

"YAHH~ Choi I'm using the bathroom and you're asking me if I'm okay?" Taeyeon yelled.

"So-sorry" Sooyoung blushed out of embarrasment.

She quickly flsuhed the toilet to let Sooyoung know that she was indeed using the bathroom.

She quickly went outside and saw her two bestfriends waiting for her.

"Yahh~ Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Nothing, Just checking if your okay.: Hyoyeon said,

"I told you, I'm okay don't worry bout me okay?"

"Okay, Just let us know if your feeling something ." Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon nodded and once again the two left.

 

"Hey!" Wooyoung called.

"Uhh- Hey Wooyoung." Taeyeon said,

Wooyoung offered Taeyeon a drink but she refused "I don't drink."

"Oh, Sorry." Wooyoung said.

"You know Taeyeon, If you don't take care of Tiffany, I'll steal her from you." Wooyoung suddenly said.

Taeyeon's eyes widened.she knew that Wooyoung was drunk by the smell of the strong alcohol, but she can tell that Wooyoung was dead serious.

Wooyoung only gave her a glare after leaving.

She gulped.

 

 

 

The night was full of booming sound systems, people talking and bottles clinging, All of them were dead drunk except for Taeyeon who doesn't like to drink. She was forced to stay for the night, Because Tiffany was drunk too.

-------------------------

So, Yeah short chap.