He's Mine?

He's Mine?

Taemin's P.O.V

    Again.... Jonghyun- hyung blew his top.... again. He never usually does that. I think I see a music store coming up! I'll grab SNSD's album. AND NO! I am not obsessed with them. I am NOT an otaku! Never will I be! Although, you have to admit their music is pretty heart-warming. I like Genie. It's very addicting..... My favourite member is.... Jessica! She's so pretty! But I like someone else. It's awfully weird. I never told anyone but my heart. I like- Kim ______. She's absolutly beautiful. She looks exactly like SNSD's Jessica! How AWESOME is that? I'll admit to her this summer when we all go to camp. It'll be AWESOME! But for now, I'm stopping at the music store.

"Hyungs." I said. Both Jonghyun and Minho stared at me. "Can I go to the music store? I'll meet you guys later at Minho's.... right?" They both nodded. I'm free... for now. I waved and so did they. THey really were the best of friends. I opened the music store shop's door. I found two girls at the cashier. THey were fooling around.

"Anniyosayho." I said politly. " They both stood up and at the same time, did a 90 degree bow. Another set of besties. When would I find my best friend? I sighed. They went back to fool around. I heard them talking.... the girl on the left attracted me. Her voice was like marshmallows. But, even better. I immediatly wanted to know her name. I grabbed the first thing I could find and I stepped to the cashier. They both looked at me. Again, the girl on the left.... she was beautiful.... Dare I say... more beautiful than ______? No way.... this was only probrably a one time thing. I felt my heart rush.

"I'd like to pay.... please." The girl on the right nodded. "Sang Hee here will help you." she said. She then turned to her friend and they whispered. There were another set of nods, and then the girl not named Sang Hee left. She was checking out my stuff. I heard a voice, and then realized it was mine.

"Sang Hee... eh? That sounds like an intresting name. Like a jewel but even better. Do you like SNSD? How about f(x)? SHINee? I look like the maknae.... right?" I didn't expect her to respond, but I was surprised.

"Choi Sang Hee is my name." She paused. "I like SHINee, and I listen to f(x) and SNSD. Yes... you do look a lot like the maknae. You're very cute. How old are you?" She stopped and looked at me.

"17.... You?" She stared at me. And again, I thought she wouldn't respond. I WISHED for her to be younger than me. I wasn't good with older girls. Noonas.... as everyone liked to call them.

"17.... I'm a young seventeen year old though.....I bet you're older than me. Everyone is older than me. My birthday is on December 19th."

"Mine is July 18th." I said with enthusiasm. "I'm turning 18 soon."

"Well, here's your purchase.... bye.....I hope you enjoy your Barbie CD! I never knew boys could like Barbie. BYE! I'll see you around? Seoul is a small place.... " I looked in my bag.... ~! SHE HAD THOUGHT I LOVED BARBIE! I'm screwed..... How could I mess up like that?

Jonghyun's P.O.V

    I was walking with Minho when I heard a lot of cars beeping. I stood on my tippy- toes to see. I couldn't see nothing. It was really weird. No matter how many cups of milk I drink in a day, I'm still short.

"WATCH OUT JONGHYUN!" screamed Minho. I looked around to see a car coming right at me. I knew that it would be the day I died. I said my prayers- In my head, I was like- I LOVE YOU _______! I LOVE YOU KEY! Don't let my death be a waste! I closed my eyes, to see that I was on the sidewalk. A girl was on top of me. People were laughing and cheering. She had saved my life! She was wearing converses and a dress,and she looked pretty. She was shorter than me.... I was surprised... Most girls were taller than me today. I smiled at her.... and she smiled back. She tried to get up, and I saw that her knee and elbow was bleeding. She was also limping, so I assumed she hurt her ankle. I stopped her and said:

"We're going to the hospital." Confindentely, I piggy- backed her. She was lighter than ______ that's for sure! She didn't seem to hold back. She must have been really hurt, because she was squeezing onto my shoulders. I really thought that she was in pain. We both walked in silence as Minho followed us.