Lucky, clumsy encounter

Fishy Encounter

 

It was just a normal day for my daughter and me. We were trying to find something fun to do, and decided to go to the local aquarium. 
There my daughter lost it at the sight of clownfishes, and started to run towards the fishtank. But being the clutz that she is, she tripped and fell.
But before she touched the floor, a man had managed to catch her. "Thank you ahjussi" she said, and went to the fishtank immediately.
When I went to him to thank him I realized that he was Super Junior's Donghae. 
"Mommy look!!!! It's Donghae!!!!!" My daughter sudddenly shouted. Me and him looked at her confused, but started laughing when we saw she was pointing at a fish in the fishtank.
"Thank you for catching my daugher. She is so clumsy that I don't know what to do sometimes" He looked at you and smiled.
"No problem. She is really cute though." He said. "Even though her mother is cuter" He mumbled under his breath.
You looked at him a bit confused. "I'm sorry, did you whisper something. I didn't quite catch the end there.
"Oh I was just trying to figure out where you wanted to go on our date tonight" He said smoothly and smiled the cutest smile he could have produced.
"Ehh..what...me??? You want to go on a date with me? But, like, your THE Donghae! Why would you want to go out with me???" You looked absolutely shocked. Donhae was asking you on a date!!! Your ultimate bias! What did you do to deserve this luck??
"Well, yes. But if you don't want to I get it. We just met and..." He started.
"NONONO, I mean, yes, I would love to go on a date with you" You said, and smiled nervously. 
"Awesome! Now all I need is your number so I can call you later to know where to pick you up." He gave you his phone so you could give him your number and wrote your name.
"Ahh,_____ ne? Cute name. Forgot to ask you it, since I forgot after seeing how cute you are" He was too smoth with his talk, but you just smiled. "Thank you Donghae. But I have to go now, my daughter is starting to get tired, and I should take her home now."
"Alright. But I will call you later then. Meanwhile, byebye.
"Bye" You said and walked away with the biggest smile you had ever smiled before. This day was just getting better and better, and you could not wait for the evening to come.