1.

Exchanged Boyfriend //REVAMPING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one 

Krystal sighed as she played with her fingers in a bored manner. She looked around only to see her boyfriend—Kai keep taking a  pictures  with his DSLR Camera. Krystal rolled her eyes annoyedly.

“ Yah Jongin! Stop that! We are on a date could you perhaps stop taking a pictures…again?” Krystal grumbled and emphasized the ‘again’ words.  It seems like a forever when Kai looked back and flashed her his wide grin. “Sorry baby, it’s so beautiful here. Look at the scenery. It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Kai pulled Krystal’s hand. Krystal stood next to Kai, seems uninterested with the scenery of the beautiful lake in front of her.

“Don’t you think so?” Kai asked Krystal again. “Hummm yeah” Krystal answered weakly.  Then Krystal yawned and turned her head to Kai. “Can we go home now? I’m tired” Krystal said. “Okay baby” Kai patted her head. “Just wait a minute okay? I will take a picture again, just one more picture. Only one” he said.

Krystal rolled her eyes. “Sure whatever suit yourself” she walked away and sat on the nearest bench.

It’s always been like this.  Krystal thought. She knew her boyfriend is a photography maniac, but perhaps he could paid more attention to her and their date?  Seems like Kai always paid more attention to his camera and taking a pictures? Krystal sighed again as she looked at Kai. Her Kai was busy with taking pictures of the sunset and seems to forget with ‘only one more picture’ promise.  Krystal growled and shut her eyes tightly, letting the wind flew some of her brunette hairs.

“One more picture my ” she hissed.

 

Sulli glared at Oh Sehun before she spoke to him coldly.

“would you like if I took away your PSP, Oh Sehun?” She said dangerously. Sehun immediately placed his PSP on the table and looked his angry girlfriend. “Of course no Ssul” he said and grinned charmingly. But Sulli was too angry to be mesmerized by his charming grin or whatever.

“If you don’t like that idea, could you please please stop playing that thin in the middle of our dinner?!” Sulli said angrily.

“Sorry baby I just…umm” Sehun muttered nervously—slowly realizing that Sulli is seriously angry at him right now. “What? You just downloaded a new game?” She guessed sarcastically.

Bingo.

“U..yea..h..b—bbu”

“No buts Sehun!” Sulli cut him off. “We are on a date Sehunnie. At one of the most luxury hotel  in Seoul. Could you just stop playing with that thing and paid more attention to our date? Look, I even spent 3 hours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter