Chapter 1

YoonHae in real life

Leeteuk's POV: 

Leeteuk was peacefully sleeping but suddenly awaken by his phone. "Aishhh it's 5 in the morning and someone is calling suddenly?" the leader mumbled as he picked up his phone. "Yoboseyo?" 

"Teuk! Wake up all the members and gather in the living room. I have something to tell you. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Bye." 

"Seriously?! This early?!" Leeteuk stood up from his bed and washed his face before waking up the other members.

`---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*LIVING ROOM*

"Hyungggg, can i sleep for 5 minutes? I slept at 2 am last night because of star craft. May i sleep for 2 hrs?" the maknae pouted. "And who tell you to sleep at midnight?" Yesung crossed his arms and glared at kyuhyun. "Hey kids! Stop that. Manager Hyung would be here anytime soon." the leader shouted. 

The door cracked open revealing the manager. The boys sat up straight and looked intently at their manager.

"Okay, so guys since your promotions for your new song ended. You will have you individual schedules. For Sungmin you will be gusting in Star King next week. For Kyuhyun, you will be a replacement for Shindong in ShimShimTapa, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk you will still be thae DJ's for sukira but Donghae you will be a permanent guest there together with SNSD's Yoona. Well, As you can see SNSD just debuted. they are new in this kind of things. So i expect you to be caring for your hoobaes. Well that's all for today. Lee Soo Man and I have an appointment." 

And with that the manager hurriedly dozed of the door. Leaving the members dumbfounded.

"That was fast." ryeowook commented.

"Yay! Im happy to be working with Yoong! Yah! Lee Donghae! Treet her well tomorrow! Get it?" leeteuk put his hand on donghae's shoulder.

"Yah, Hyung! I always treat girls well." hae said as he pouted.

"Well, if you treat girls well, you 2 would not be awkward during trainee days." eunhyuk sticked a tongue out.

"Hey! I hang out with her! Together with with Heechul hyung! Right hyung?" 

"Yes. You hang out with us. But you dont dare to talk with her. Typical Hae. Always shy around girls. hahahaha" the cinderella-like laughed.

"Yeah, fine. I'll make her feel comfortable tomorrow." he sighed at his defeat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*KBS BUILDING*

Leeteuk, Euhyuk, and Dongahe arrived first.

"Yoong texted me that she'll be here in 5 minutes. She have to finish their recording." leeteuk announced.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyeonghaseyo! Yoona imnida." yoona greeted the staffs and the 3 boys as she bowed at them.

"Aigooo, Yoong your really a grown up now." hyuk smiled as he teased his dongsaeng.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Yoona shi.. remember me?" donghae shyly smiled.