1: First Impressions and an Unexpected Sleepover

Tough Life

Your in your room that you share with Tavia unnie, just chatting like the close sisters you are.

"How is work?" You ask her, taking a sip of my White Chocolate Peppermint Moccha while patiently waiting for her answer.

"Being a doctor is difficult, especially since there are many surgeries coming up. I'm booked for the next 3 weeks." She started complaining to you.

You were about to reply but your dad called everyone to the living room. As you walked out in your sweats and sat on the couch next to Tavia unnie, Linda and Fala with HyeMi on your lap. "I think it's time for me to tell you guys. I've been keeping this from you guys for a while now and i apologize but i'm getting remarried!" Your father said the last part quickly with excitement in his voice.

There was a moment of silence until you spoke up. "When are we meeting them?" You cautiously ask noting the atmosphere change. "They are probably on their way right now." He says a bit of happiness shown through his voice. Tavia unnie definitely shows anger through her facial expression. Tavia unnie is the oldest therefore the most responsible and the most aware if anything.

*Ding-Dong*

"There they are!" Dad exclaims. "I'll open the door..." You say as you slowly pick up HyeMi and put her on Linda's Lap since Tavia unnie was furious and Fala was taking care of SeungHyun. I got up and opened the door. As soon as i opened the door i had a bad first impression on all of them. Eric definitely looked like a player and because of that uneraseable smirk plastered on his stupid face. Kate was no better, she was wearing skimpy clothes if you even call it clothing since she was wearing a really short skirt along with a sleevless crop top. And their mother had a face of a two-faced .

You really do have spot-on first impressions. "Hello!" The so called wife exclaimed. You just stood there leaning on the door. "Can we come in?" Kate innocently asked. You scoffed, you wanted to curse them out so ing badly. And as expected, the old lady let her fake smile fall off her face to be replaced with a mean and stern look. She decided to just come in with her kids following her.

You shut the door and walked back to your spot on the couch. They took a seat in the dining area. "Girls, make dinner for out guest!" Dad ordered. You didn't like them one bit and that just made you want to visit your mother even more.

Starting from Fala and Linda, you all started walking towards the kitchen except HyeMi and SeungHyun. You guys decided to make kimchi with rice, soup and fish. You guys sent Linda to the market to get the ingredients because you guys don't trust Stephanie because shes a rebel and a bit of a pabo. You guys didn't send Fala either because shes mute and most people don't understand sign language. And the older sisters stay so Linda was the only choice.

After making the food, we all sat down. On one side: Kate, Eric, B*tch and Dad. On the other side: Stephanie, HyeMi, Fala, Linda, You, Tavia unnie. They started talking about their upcoming wedding while you and Eric were fighting over the last piece of fish. You finally gave up and put my chopsticks down, "I hope you choke on that and end up dying....remember to bring your two-faced mother with you." You simply stated in a calm matter. Mimi (Two-faced b*tch) and Dad looked at you shocked. You raised your eyebrow. "It's a matter of opinion." You clarified.

Eric looked at you with a pissed of expression spread out on his face. Which made you determined to make that face appear a lot if they decide to stay. After dinner, Mimi and your dad started talking while the kids cleaned up. When you all came back, you guys sat around in the living room area. "Um..." Dad starts hesitating a bit while clearing his throat. "...uhh...Girls, i hope you don't mind but your new family is going to move in tomorrow and is staying tonight.." He finishes with another clear in the throat.

"Neh?!" Tavia unnie bursts out. "What the ? Wae?" You said, you couldn't stop the language from escaping your throat. It was a situation that allowed it anyways. Everyone stayed shock for a while until Mimi decided to explain. "Well...we are one big family now--" "Who said we accept you as family?" You glared at them. You couldn't let them just merge into our family a couple weeks after divorce. We are still not accepting the divorce but they think we will accept them? Over my dead body.

"Yoon Ji!" Dad raised his voice. You couldn't believe he was yelling at you. He hasn't yelled at any one of his kids since the family problems started. "They are now your family whether you like it or not!"

You were quiet for a while not showing how hurt you felt. "...It's not like i had a choice to stay with you instead of mom." I slowly replied back. Dad looked mad and a bit hurt. He raised his hand as if to stop me but Linda and Tavia held his hand away to stop him.

"Yeobo, i don't know if we did anything wrong..--" That b*tch started. You turned to look at her sharply and was about to say something back when Linda and Fala took you to their room. Since we lived in an apartment, there was no where to hide from problems.

You sighed heavily. "I want to go visit our mom." You told them.

"I do too but tomorrow is a school day..." She signed to you.

"How 'bout you guys go visit the family bakery tomorrow after school?" Linda suggested. You looked up, "What about you? Aren't you going too?"

"I have work tomorrow, many different law suits are taking up my schedule, i barely have time to breathe." She told you. "Not to mention i have to drink 3 cups of coffee a day and skip sleep..." Which reminded you...you got up quickly and went to the living room which they were all still present in. Linda and Fala quickly followed you cautiously.

"Where do you guys plan on sleeping?" you asked eyeing all of them. "The couch? The floor? The dining room table?"

"Ji-ah..well i think since you and tavia share a room, linda and fala share a room, stephanie and hyemi, and seunghyun. It's pretty even so your mother and i are sharing a room and...." He turned slightly to face Kate and Eric as if asking them mentally which rooms they would like to share for tonight. You rolled your eyes when he addressed Mimi as your mother. Pftttt like you would accept her.

Kate spoke up first, "I think since i'm only a couple months younger than Fala ssi and Linda ssi...may i please share a room with them?" She politely asked, innocently looking up at Fala, Linda and Dad. You scoffed, puh-leaseee.

Linda and Fala looked at each other. "Is it okay with you girls?" Dad happily asked. "I guess..sure." Linda said representing the both of them.

Then everyone's eyes went to Eric. He smirked, a very heavy smirk that makes you want to punch his face into submission. Eric and your eyes met and his smirk somehow looked even more disgusting.

"May i share a room with Tavia ssi and..." He glanced up to look you in the eye. "Yoon Ji ssi?" He asked then he turned his smirk into a smile and looked at your dad for permission.