Oneshot

Twisted Fate

Sunny was woken up the chirping of the birds. She was a light sleeper. She got out of her tent and stretched. She looked around and smiled after looking at the trees surrounding her. The sun shinning through the gaps of the trees, the birds chirping, the fresh smell, brighten her day. “Today I’ll explore” Sunny thought. She went back inside, changed and freshened. She picked up her bag, and ate off three apples and drank her juice. She took out her boots, dusted it and wore it. Leaving everything inside the tent, Sunny went to explore her surroundings. Everything she saw was new to her and became mesmerized by it. Lost in her own world, she lost track of her way back to the tent. When Sunny realized she was lost, she just shrugged it off and continued exploring, feeling confident that she would find her way back.

He got out and found a tree he found the most relaxing. He lay on the ground and slowly drifted off to sleep without a care in the world.

Sunny was taken by surprise when she heard someone speaking. She walked towards the source. There was a boy sleeping under the shade of the tree. He looked peaceful. “He is good looking” Sunny thought.

He kept on mumbling something and kept quiet. Taking a step closer, she stared at his face. Something about him perked Sunny’s interest. But instead of continuing to stare at him she went and climbed the tree under which the boy was sleeping. Her interest was already diverted. Sunny climbed to the highest branch, but it wasn’t high enough since it was a short and wide tree. The leaves rustled as she adjusted, without being aware that the boy was awake and staring at her. She took one wrong step and slipped. Sunny closed her eyes. She expected to fall and break few bones but instead she felt as though she was flying. She opened her eyes and found that the boy had caught her. Sunny got up from his arm and bowed.

“Ah! I’m sorry to wake you up!”

The boy just nodded.

“Annyeong I’m Lee Sun Kyu. But you can call me Sunny.” She waved her hand.

“Min Seok.” He said and started to walk away.

Sunny followed him and asked, “Wait! Could you help me find my tent?”

Min Seok stopped walking and turned. He didn’t want to do anything but go home and relax. But seeing her, he knew that wouldn’t be possible. “Where is your tent?”

“It’s there next to a tree with blue leaves.”

Min Seok eyes went wide open and then became normal. He was surprised she found that tree. No one else other than him knew about that tree in this forest. Min Seok wanted to relax fast so he took a shortcut. Sunny followed him and found the tent all crushed up. Min Seok thought she would react over it but she had a neutral expression on her face.

Sunny didn’t feel anything. She thanked min Seok and started to remove her stuff from her tent and tried to build it again. Min Seok stared at her and found it amusing. He knew that the tent could be fixed. He was sure that the girl would ask if she could stay with him.

Sunny tried her best to fix the tent but it failed. She thought Min Seok left. She was startled when she a chuckle.

Min Seok chuckled and said, “It’s useless to try and fix the tent.”

“But I still want to try!” Sunny pouted.

“Just take your things and come with me.”

Sunny quickly picked her stuff and followed Min Seok.

“So You stay in the forest?!” Sunny was filled with curiosity.

“Kinda”

“How long have you been staying here?”

“For sometime”

“Is anyone else staying with you?”

“At times”

Sunny kept on bombarding questions to Min Seok and Min Seok gave short answers for all her questions. By the time Sunny asked her 50th question, they reached the cottage. It was a small but spacious cottage. There was some open space around but it covered by the trees beyond. On the walls, vines grew. Sunny stopped and stared at the beautiful cottage. Min Seok signed and went to open the door.

“Are you coming or stare like an idiot?” Min Seok said when he saw that she didn’t move.

Sunny woke up from her daze and entered. She was filled with a strange filling in her. Before she could explore the place, Min Seok dragged her to a room and told her that she would be staying in here. Just then a loud thud sound came from outside. Min Seok wished it wasn’t what he was thinking.

Sunny ran outside and her eyes went wide open. There, a boy with a light shade of brown with white wings, stood before her. The boy dusted his clothes without taking notice of Sunny. Min Seok came out and coughed to take the boy’s attention.

The boy looked up and was surprised to see a girl next to Min Seok. “Min Seok never brings anyone to his place!” the boy thought, forgetting about wings. Min Seok signaled him about his wings and the boy came into realization and quickly hid them. The wings went inside his body and disappeared without a trace. Sunny was a bit disappointed when his wings disappeared. She wanted to touch them. Never had she seen something so beautiful.

“Annyeong, I’m Sunny.”

The boy chuckled awkwardly and said, “Annyeong, I’m Tao.”

Sunny smiled and asked, “Could you show me your wings again?”

Tao looked at Min Seok for help while he just sighed.

“Oh ! Help me Min Seok!!” Tao thought. Min Seok just shook his head and gestured that he wouldn’t help him.

“Um….. What wing?” Tao tried to act dumb.

“The ones which you just hid!” Sunny said with sparkle in her eyes. She really wanted to see them.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…..” Tao kept on looking at Min Seok.

Min Seok enjoyed what was happening. Min Seok didn’t care whether she it knew it or not.

“You’re lying to me! Please Tao! I find them really beautiful!” Sunny said.

Tao was surprised. Normally people would be shocked about it but she actually wanted to them.

Tao looked at Min Seok. Min Seok signaled him to show it to her. Tao brought out his wings again. Sunny went forward and touched it. “So soft”

Tao blushed a bit.

Sunny turned towards Min Seok and asked, “Do you also have wings?!”

“Maybe” Min Seok replied and went inside. Sunny grabbed Tao’s hand and pulled him inside, making him to hide his wings.

“So……. Sunny…. How did you end up here?” Tao asked.

“Oh! I was camping nearby and got lost where I met Min Seok and when I came back my tent was destroyed. So I’m staying here for now.” Sunny smiled.

Tao looked at his hyung, thinking, “This is so unlike him.”

“Um… hyung….. Kris hyung is meeting us near the water falls within 15 min.”

“Okay” Min Seok looked at Sunny who again had sparkle in her eyes, knowing what she is thinking he sighed.

“There are more like them!” Sunny thought. “If you don’t mind can I also come?!”

Tao looked over at his hyung, expecting him to say no. but that didn’t happen. His hyung had said yes to her.  Tao kept on looking at his hyung.

“What?” Min Seok asked Tao after noticing his stare.

“Nothing” Tao shook.

“Okay. Let’s leave.” Min Seok got up and walked out. Tao and Sunny followed.

“Tao, fly to Kris and tell him I’ll be a bit late.” Min Seok said.

Tao agreed and flew. Meanwhile Min Seok and Sunny walked till the falls.

Before they reached Sunny pouted all of a sudden, “Min Seok! Show me you’re too!”

“No.”

In front them a blond boy stood with grey wings. The blond and Tao came towards Sunny and Min Seok.

“Annyeong! I’m Kris” the blond spoke.

“I’m Sunny!” she said and bowed.

Sunny gaze was fixed at Kris’s wings the whole time. Kris chuckled.

“You like my wings?” Kris asked.

Sunny nodded, not noticing her surroundings. She snapped out it and noticed her surroundings. “Omo! Today doesn’t get any better!” Sunny thought.

Sunny started running towards the water. It was a huge water fall. She saw the crystal clear water falling down and making it misty down near the rocks.

“Be careful” Kris said.

Sunny looked at him and nodded. She was filled with excitement. She kept on looking around when her eyes fell on some shiny object at the edge of the water fall. She walked towards it, letting the cold water wet her shoes and tracks. Sunny bend down and picked it up. It was a small round glass piece.

Meanwhile Kris and Min Seok were talking and Tao was looking at Sunny. Sunny looked up and took a step and slipped as the gushing water had increased it force. Just as she was about to fall Min Seok looked at her.

Min Seok panicked when he saw her fall. Tao was about go and save her when Min Seok, like swift wind, flew towards her. Sunny screamed and thought “I’m too young to die! Min Seok help!”

Sunny reached out her to the figure that flew towards her. As the figure came closer to her, she forgot about her fear. Min Seok caught her and Sunny’s heart started beating rapidly. She blushed and felt warm when she saw Min Seok and his mesmerizing wings. It was pure white. He seemed like an angel to her.

Min Seok heart calmed down once he caught her. Sunny held tightly as her vision went blurry and finally went it became totally black.

Sunny felt someone shaking her body. With great difficulty she opened her heavy eye lids and saw her brother.

“Yah! Noona! Get up already! Your friend is waiting for you in the hall!”

Sunny sat up quickly, surprising her bother. “Finally!” her brother said and left the room.

Reality struck her. Sunny touched her chest. It was still beating rapidly but slowly calmed down. She felt sad it was a dream because she really wanted to see him again. She tried remembering her dream again but everything was a blur. Sunny sighed and got up to get ready. After 10 min Sunny went out with her friend, Tiffany. They went to cafe and sat after finding few empty seats. Sunny told Tiffany about her dream. Tiffany nodded as though she was listening but her concentration was at a guy who sat behind Sunny.

“Yah!” Sunny tried to get her attention.

“Sunny!! The guy sitting behind you is so hot!” Tiffany squealed.

Sunny sighed and ordered for both of them.

 

“I mean it was a really weird dream…. But I can’t seem to remember the details of it.” Min Seok told Kris. Min Seok was about to continue when he heard a squeal. He didn’t bother to look behind. Kris looked at the source.

“The two girls sitting behind you are cute!” Kris smiled.

Min Seok ignored Kris and thought about the girl he saw in his dreams. He didn’t know why but he kept on thinking about her since the time he got up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So................... How was it?!!!!

hehehehehe....... I always wanted to write a fic in which the whole thing was just a dream :''>

and then later on they would be right next to each other and not know it :P

Must comment!!! and subscribe if I put the sequel link!! :)

Will love your feedback!!! XD !!!