Thou hast made Shisus angry

My boss's son

Sungmin was in a dark place, or at least that was what he thought. He barely made out the words of his friends as they watched him. He could hear all their voices like a blur, but the one voice he wanted to hear was nowhere near him. No the voices he heard belonged to Leeteuk and Zhou Mi. He wanted to scream and call for his lover, he wanted Ryeowook beside him. Sungmin felt so lost without him. The blood from his father was washed away when Leeteuk had cleaned him, but he could still see the scene when he closed his eyes like a broken record on repeat. He heard the door open and the voices of Hyukjae and Donghae filled the room. Sungmin didn’t care though, he wanted Ryeowook and he wasn’t here. Had he abandoned him after seeing the monster he had become? Did he not love him anymore? Had he killed the only love he would ever have? No, his father never loved him, he hated him until the very end he had said so himself. His eyes trained to the reflection in the window. He didn’t recognize the person glaring back at him. A laugh escaped his lips as he remembered he was a monster now. He had killed a man he deserved nothing. His quiet snickers made the eunhae couple eye him but he didn’t care. Suddenly, the door opened again and an angelic voice filled Sungmin’s ears. He could hear Ryeowook, he could hear the boy crying out for him yelling his love for him. Sungmin wanted to answer back, but one look at his reflection told him not to. Ryeowook deserved someone better than a murderer for a lover. A new voice had entered the room by now and Sungmin wanted to kill the owner of it as he watched Yesung grab Ryeowook’s wrist making him flinch. When he saw Leeteuk and everyone else enter and start yelling at his small lover he wanted nothing more than to rush over and protect him.

“He could hurt you Ryeowook,” he heard Leeteuk say making him pause. He hurt Ryeowook? He would never hurt him, would he? Of course he could, he killed his own father, they were right to keep Ryeowook away from him. Even he wouldn’t want to be near him.

“Sungmin, pull yourself together.” Heechul ordered as he sat infront of the comatose boy.  Sungmin turned his head to look into his hyung’s eyes. His eyes were empty looking as he laughed into his hyung’s face.

“Look brat you killed a man who wanted both you and Ryeowook dead, stop feeling like .” Heechul ordered. Kyuhyun blinked before sitting next to Heechul and looking into Sungmin’s eyes.

“Min, your better than this, Ryeowook needs you and right now you can’t even help yourself.” Kyuhyun snapped. Sungmin remained silent. He knew Kyuhyun was right, but how could he be near Ryeowook when no one would let them meet eachother.

“Sungmin, you need help, if this was how his death would affect you, Ryeowook should have killed him.” Heechul explained. Sungmin blinked, no Ryeowook would have killed himself knowing he had killed that man. He was too gentle he loved that about Wookie, the soft hearted boy was what kept him strong. Heechul smiled before standing up and grabbing Kyuhyun.

“Let’s go,” Heechul ordered before leaving out the door. Sungmin sighed before looking out the window again. He was alone, he needed to get use to that.

“Hyung,” that voice, the angelic voice of his angel. Ryeowook’s face appeared infront of him with a small smile before he felt the boy’s soft lips on his own.

“You’ll be okay, I promise hyung.” Ryeowook whispered before sitting in Sungmin’s lap and allowing the older man to hug him. Both felt instantly safer in eachother’s arms.

“Saranghae,” Ryeowook whispered as he placed his head on his lovers shoulder. Sungmin smiled kissing Ryeowook’s cheek.

“Saranghae,” he replied speaking for the first time since his father’s death. The two lapsed into a comfortable silence enjoying the warmth and love of one another.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Did it work?” Yesung asked as he sat at Kyuhyun’s feet playing with his turtles. Kyuhyun nodded as he played on his computer.

“Heechul will buy the company soon.” Kyuhyun stated.

“Are you sure you want to give the company up?” Yesung asked as he glanced up from his turtles.

“Of course, once I get rid of the company all of this will just be a memory and we can hold our own lives.” Kyuhyun smiled. Yesung nodded.

“So, Heechul owns Lee/Cho industries now.” Siwon said from the door making both Yesung and Kyuhyun pale.

“I believe that is what they said.” Kibum said.

“Look, your old orders are nulled, our parents are dead.” Kyuhyun snapped.

“Is that so,” Siwon asked. Yesung nodded as he shielded Kyuhyun with his body. The Sibum couple bowed before leaving the room and making the two sigh.

“I didn’t know they would be back this soon.” Kyuhyun whimpered.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Leeteuk grabbed Kangin’s arm as Siwon and Kibum walked past in search for the Hanchul couple.

“Holy Shisus, they’re back.” Kangin whispered once they turned the corner.

“What now, this whole place is in shambles.” Leeteuk whimpered. Kangin shrugged, with those two back things would just get harder.