Good morning

Every Morning

He opened his eyes to the sound of rain pitter pattering against the window. The dragging raindrops created shadows against the white bed sheets and he closed his eyes conetentedly. 'It's the perfect mroning to sleep in', he thought as he snuggled further into the sheets. He was about to drift off again when he felt cold toes rake against the back of his leg. He twitched his leg forward and made ana annoyed sound, his mind still too tired to process what was happening. Only the soft giggle that accompanied a more persistant press of cold skin managed to wake him up enough that a slow smile was able to kreep across his face. He stood perefectly still, waiting for the russtle of sheets that would signify the return of his attacker. When he heard it, he whipped around, trapping the cold foot between his ankles. His actions were met by startled gasps and a pair of soft, plump, pink lips forming an almost perfect O, and two beautiful brown eyes widening under soft, disheveled blonde hair. The shock quickly disapeared from his face and was replaced by crescent shaped eyes and shiny white teeth.

"Good moring, Junhyung."

"You wanna tell me why your feet are so cold?"

"..... I stuck them out of the covers for a while to annoy you."

Another bout of quit giggles and cresent eyes. Junhyung rubbed his warm toes against Gikwang's cold ones in an effort to raise their temperature from 'dead body' to 'semi freezing'. He reached out a hand warpped it around Gikwangs waist, dipping his fingers under the shirt to genty brush his skin as he pulled his lover closer. Gikwang nuzzled his face into the crook of Junhyung's neck and inhaled deeply. They lay like that for a while, listeng to the sound of the rain gently smacking the glass. Junhyung pressed his face against Gikwang's hair, fluttering light kisses against the top of his head, his forhead, his ears. A very soft, warm, gentle kiss against his lips. Gikwang pressed even closer, as if there were any space left between them. He wound there legs together and yawned against the older mans chest, listening as his breath slowed down.

"Junhyung?"

"Hmmm?"

"My toes are warm."