~Chapter 01~

♪♫ Say You Like Me ♫♪

~Jiyeon's POV~

I was sleeping peacefully as usual when I felt someone shaking my body, I tried to ignore it but it won't stop.

Jiyeon: "Oh no....there must be an earthquake going on!"

I quickly jumped off my bed and started screaming as loud as I could hoping my prince charming would come, riding his white horse and putting on his cute smile, then we would get out of my apartment and fall in love,get married and have 5 children...ok wait, that's too much, maybe 3 children?

Suzy: "Yah! Why are you screaming?!"

Jiyeon: "There's no earthquake?"

Suzy: "Of course not! I just tried to wake you up! You looked like a tiger who just saw an alien."

Jiyeon: "What kind of tiger? the y kind? or just one of tho---"

Suzy: "Be quiet..anyway did you forget already? It's the first day of school today."

I looked at the pink clock in my room and realized that I was already late.

JIyeon: "God!! I'm already late!"

I quickly ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower, after that I wore my school uniform and quickly grabbed Suzy's hand. I ran downstairs and put a big piece of bread in my mouth, while I was chewing I heard Suzy's laughter, I looked at her with a scared face. Is this like the scary movies?  Is she being possesed?! I took the bread in my mouth and threw it, and I started praying.

Jiyeon: "Our Father...Hail Mary...Angel of God..."

Suzy: "What are you doing? Praying?"

Jiyeon: "Oh thank God you're back to normal, I thought you were possesed! You scared me!"

Suzy: "I was just laughing because you aren't really late. I just changed the time so we wouldn't be late."

Jiyeon: "S--So We're not late?"

Suzy shook her head and I sighed. Suzy I swear when you sleep this night I will come to your room, and stab you 23 times..Make that 25 times..


~Myungsoo's POV~

I woke up from my sleep and did my daily morning routine. After I putted on my uniform and went downstairs.

Myungsoo: "Mom, Dad I'm going." 

I said and smiled and directly went out of my house and walked to my school. While I was walking I heard 2 girls talking. I looked back at them and smiled cutely.

Myungsoo: "Hi there."

???: "Hi.." One of them spoke shyly.

Myungsoo: "May I know your name?" 

I looked at the cute,pretty and shy girl, but when she was about to speak the girl with bangs talked.

Suzy: "My name is Suzy, Bae Suzy."

Myungsoo: "How about this pretty girl beside you?"

Suzy: "She's Jiyeon." She said with disappointment.

Jiyeon: "Nice to meet you."

I saw her smile and she looks very beautiful while smiling.

Myungsoo: "You're very pretty when you smile."

Suzy: "She's not that pretty..."

Suzy murmurred. We continued to talk while we walked and arrived at school.

Myungsoo: "We're here, Bye guys!"

I winked at Jiyeon.


~Suzy's POV~

Tch. She was only noticing Jiyeon..but I could forgive him, since he's cute.

Suzy: "He's really cute, do you think he likes me?"

I asked Jiyeon and she nodded, she kinda looked dissapointed.


~Jiyeon's POV~

I guess I can't like him, Suzy has a crush on him..and I can't have the same crush as my bestfriend. To be honest I really really LIKE him. Wait! NO! PARK JIYEON YOU CAN'T LIKE HIM! I sighed because it's the first day of school and I'm already confused in what to do..